Author Topic: NAME GAME  (Read 3579 times)

fullyflared

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 0
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
NAME GAME
« on: December 31, 2006, 08:52:06 PM »
hahaha ok lets see who can make the longest sentence that makes sense out of only skate video names....

Edward Penishands

Re: NAME GAME
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2006, 08:55:21 PM »
when the fuck is fully flared coming out!?!?!?

mikefork

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2006, 08:58:23 PM »
when the fuck is fully flared coming out!?!?!?
i don't know but i want to see it at tim and henrys."pack of lies" is what tims brother keeps saying about the fact that mj has over 21 minutes of footy. i am starting to think its pretyy questionable myself. i saw some of the throwaway stuff online and its pretty out of focus(alva video)
« Last Edit: December 31, 2006, 09:00:33 PM by mikefork »

fullyflared

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2006, 09:00:42 PM »
hahahaha sick start

mikefork

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2006, 09:04:11 PM »
if i found out it wasn't coming out for a while i would destroy everything now. then to comfort myself i would get some hot chocolate. then i would make them sorry. no, really sorry, and go down to tys house and give him a reason to believe in good. ah i need to stop crying, if it doesn't come out soon thats life, you goota deal with itt
« Last Edit: December 31, 2006, 09:08:45 PM by mikefork »

Gest

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2006, 09:09:13 PM »
i own 411's from 1-67

there i eliminated 67 right there

mikefork

« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2006, 09:11:10 PM »
i own 411's from 1-67

there i eliminated 67 right there
that doesn't count. i am having a NERVOUS BREAKDOWN because you did that you YELLOW bellied bastard(sometimes its not clear what videos you are talking aout so capitalization helps)

Gest

« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2006, 09:20:20 PM »
one time i wanted to make a quick ESCAPE FROM BOREDOM, so i ate a MOUSE and killed a few RAVERS.

once to FULFILL THE DREAM of skateboarding, i tried skating as many places as i could, but i was KICKED OUT OF EVERYWHERE. you know what they say; THATS LIFE

hahahaha illegitimate or corny, you decide

mikefork

« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2006, 09:28:40 PM »
this thread is GROUNDBREAKING lets it ONE STEP BEYOND what is expected. lets inform kids of the NEXT GENERATION what videos are cool so one day they will be DESTROTING AMERICA with whatever type of skating they will one day do. whats cool is SUBJECT TO CHANGE though just like fads in the real world so we should mention a lot of videos. anyone hear the FORECAST for THE STORM tomorrow? i CAN'T STOP thinking about how bad its going to suck, snow for days
(the whole thing SUCKED THE LIFE out of me when i re-read it. whoever works in aka girl skater in a good sentence or phrase or paragraph gets bonus points)
« Last Edit: December 31, 2006, 09:33:39 PM by mikefork »

fullyflared

« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2006, 10:32:12 PM »
you cant use stuff in between nothing beside the titles! they should be much shorter if there right.

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2007, 08:18:39 AM »
yeah right! that would be a questionable sentence- impossible in real life. we could put it on display. As you can tell, I'm unable to escape from boredom; the TV is displaying static
« Last Edit: January 01, 2007, 08:21:26 AM by ATMurrell »
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.