Author Topic: Boston Skate shop got robbed last night  (Read 10110 times)

tortfeasor

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 341
Boston Skate shop got robbed last night
« on: June 12, 2014, 12:27:54 PM »
Maximum Hesh, a boston shop (technically in somerville) got robbed last night.  if anyone sees someone in the area trying sell decks from; Fancy Lad, Lurkville, All I need, Corner Store, Real and Antihero as well as  indy 149's, thunder wides, spitfire wheels, or vox shoes call the shop.   they got the guy on video so it shouldn't be too long before he is found but any help would be appreciated.   if you don't want to call you can DM me and ill pass along the message 

sorry the picture quality is so blurry but its off a cellphone photo that was posted on fb.

more heaven-cruise than hell-ride.

shark tits

Re: Boston Skate shop got robbed last night
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2014, 12:30:24 PM »
i can only identify that guy when i'm wearing the glasses rowdy roddy piper gave me

Lance

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 581
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2014, 12:33:01 PM »
That's fucked.  I hope they catch him, and instead of him going to jail the shop Owners should be allowed to bash his ankles and knees until they turn into wet tissues. 

Hope this dudes Karma catches up to him.
Anyone else notice that Tony Parker is the Gino of basketball?

@thewilleasley

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2014, 12:41:31 PM »
clearly the work of SLAP's very own BBNewBN. but in all seriousness, thieves are lame. I used to get shit stolen all the time when i was growin up, aint nothing cool about that shit at all, and I'm sure its probably a lot worse if you're running a local business. shitty situation overall but the powers of SLAP should air this nigga out soon enough. shiiit, karma never fails anyway, he gon get his.

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2014, 12:48:40 PM »
Everyone goes through that stage where you steal everything in sight. This guy looks pretty serious though, probably addicted to oxys trying to get by. What a horrible photo why even have cameras if thats what u get

shark tits

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2014, 12:49:54 PM »
clearly the work of SLAP's very own BBNewBN. but in all seriousness, thieves are lame. I used to get shit stolen all the time when i was growin up, aint nothing cool about that shit at all, and I'm sure its probably a lot worse if you're running a local business. shitty situation overall but the powers of SLAP should air this nigga out soon enough. shiiit, karma never fails anyway, he gon get his.
ha, i wanted to make a joke about that guy but i forgot his name. blackballin motherfucker! it's kinda rough out here, dude got murdered at a shop a yr or so ago and i don't think the robbers got caught. EB worcester got robbed. i went to high school w/ a kid who was gonna rob it but too many customers so he held up the shop nextdoor and let off a shot.
he got 5 yrs to contemplate bein shtoooops.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2014, 12:55:28 PM »
I'm guessin it was a hate crime given that when I first signed up for SLAP someone was telling me all the owners of shops around Boston are indeed SLEAZY homosexuals that hit on kids that go to their shops. (Well I added in that they're sleazy and hit on the kids, dunno how else you'd know that they're out though)

daditude adjustment

• Rep: 21
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2014, 02:22:13 PM »
This bummed me out so hard, max hesh has been killing it for some time now, and has helped create a wicked creative, fun skate scene that welcomes everyone. I hope everyone supports the shop and hunts this fucker down. I've even heard rumors that the dude who owns the shop has a lawyer on retainer who works pro bono (bro bono?) cause of how rad the shop is.
I think all MA slap lurkers should take this opportunity to become vigilantes.

Young Satchel

• Rep: 19
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2014, 03:01:59 PM »
Lol at "bro bono". That shit's pretty great.

rlang

• Rep: 19
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2014, 03:13:54 PM »
There's a special place in hell for someone who would rob a skateshop.

Bread Harrity

• Rep: 239
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2014, 03:16:18 PM »
damn that fucking sucks, the owner is such a nice dude

shark tits

« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2014, 03:21:56 PM »
There's a special place in WALPOLE for someone who would rob a skateshop.

CumOnYourFace

« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2014, 03:26:20 PM »
There's a special place in hell for someone who would rob a skateshop.
Stealing is fucking lame, regardless of the situation.

Everyone goes through that stage where you steal everything in sight. This guy looks pretty serious though, probably addicted to oxys trying to get by. What a horrible photo why even have cameras if thats what u get
The only thing I ever stole anything was when I stole cookies from the cookie jar, when my mom wasn't looking. That was when I was 3. I stopped after the second time I got yelled at. If you can justify stealing as a "stage" in life, you were either raised poorly, or not at all

How the fuck can you tell what the guy is addicted to, by looking at a picture--especially considering the fact that you bitched about the quality of the camera?

Jim and Dan

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 464
  • Pure East
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2014, 03:40:55 PM »
Expand Quote
There's a special place in WALPOLE for someone who would rob a skateshop.
[close]

I love it!

Who the fuck seriously robs a skate shop?

That's basically tantamount to stealing from kids.

Do your scamming & thieving like a normal person, on the Internet . . .

Get into the Cryptolocker game or have people pay you to spoof phone numbers & have Federal Agents sent to their house . . .

Better yet, call drug stores demanding prepaid credit cards & note there is a bomb on the roof; should fetch a decent exchange on the streets.
Roll for Rusty, Frip, Dapple and Tate

Ross Norman - Last of the Mohicans

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 401
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2014, 03:58:12 PM »
Damn, thats crazy Maximum Hesh got robbed by what appears to be a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle. 

Expand Quote
[close]
ha, i wanted to make a joke about that guy but i forgot his name. blackballin motherfucker! it's kinda rough out here, dude got murdered at a shop a yr or so ago and i don't think the robbers got caught. EB worcester got robbed. i went to high school w/ a kid who was gonna rob it but too many customers so he held up the shop nextdoor and let off a shot.

Yeah it's super fucked up how that situation at Patriot went down.   Also, wasn't one of the big contributing factors to the Coliseum (back bay) closing was that it got robbed twice in a year?
ill murray, can you remind me why you think im a kook

Getty

• Rep: 48
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2014, 04:13:34 PM »
This bummed me out so hard, max hesh has been killing it for some time now, and has helped create a wicked creative, fun skate scene that welcomes everyone. I hope everyone supports the shop and hunts this fucker down.

Word. Max Hesh is right down the street from me & Todd (owner) is singlehandedly killing it over here. Awesome dude doing a lot for the community. Someone who robs a dude like that is just setting themselves up for some serious karmic payback.  

daditude adjustment

• Rep: 21
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2014, 05:19:32 PM »
Lol at "bro bono". That shit's pretty great.

Thanks doge!

Expand Quote

Word. Max Hesh is right down the street from me & Todd (owner) is singlehandedly killing it over here. Awesome dude doing a lot for the community. Someone who robs a dude like that is just setting themselves up for some serious karmic payback. 
[close]

Agreed. And he carries all the decks that I want and no one else carries, which really pisses me off about him getting robbed!

tom

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 973
  • the moon rules
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2014, 05:43:19 PM »
Damn, thats crazy Maximum Hesh got robbed by what appears to be a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle. 

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Yeah it's super fucked up how that situation at Patriot went down.   Also, wasn't one of the big contributing factors to the Coliseum (back bay) closing was that it got robbed twice in a year?
the boston shop closed because of that. the main shop closed because it got sold to two irresponsible kids from new hampshire that let things spiral out of control. the patriot thing is unfortunate, but nobody has come forward about it. a few people know who did it/might have done it, but they'll never tell. it's something i don't understand and never will. hopefully the people thaqt do know say something, but that's on them

the max hesh thing is pretty shitty, too. i've never been a local or a regular or anything over there, but todd is a cool dude. stealing from a shop is one of the worst things you can do if you skate. hopefully this asshole gets found. assuming they try to sell the gear at the plazza around the corner he'll get caught. even if he tries to sell anything in general. if you have that much and you're trying to get rid of it in a city as small as boston with a scene where everybody knows everybody, someone will find out. it's just a matter of time
fuck you bama

BraveUlysses

« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2014, 08:29:44 PM »
Why Vox tho?

Julz

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -6
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2014, 08:44:30 PM »
Why Vox tho?

The thieve probably know's how much of a pain in the ass it is to get a Nike account so he felt bad and took the PP brand... ?

cuntzilla

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -63
« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2014, 08:46:15 PM »
Everyone goes through that stage where you steal everything in sight.
Fuck off I never went through that stage. Only way you can possibly justify stealing is when you need to do it to survive and even then it should only be food to live.
I don't rollerblade, I play ROLLER HOCKEY! I've been kicking haters like you to the curb forever

waltercronkite

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 179
« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2014, 09:53:53 PM »
damn this is lame especially when todd is sooo nice and friendly, hopefully when i move i am closer to somerville so i can start going there regularly.

Tracer

• Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2014, 10:36:39 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Fuck off I never went through that stage. Only way you can possibly justify stealing is when you need to do it to survive and even then it should only be food to live.
"most" people go through that stage, you're 16 it's summertime no consequences if you get caught.. What are you gunna do? Eat your moms casserole.. or get high, go car hopping with a spotter and have some fun times? It's normal for kids to steal, even though I look back and say never again I have no regrets.

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 401
« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2014, 10:43:25 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
"most" people go through that stage, you're 16 it's summertime no consequences if you get caught.. What are you gunna do? Eat your moms casserole.. or get high, go car hopping with a spotter and have some fun times? It's normal for overprivileged suburban  kids to steal, even though I look back and say never again I have no regrets.

That shit is the whackest.  Your parents should've raised you better.
ill murray, can you remind me why you think im a kook

Tracer

« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2014, 10:51:06 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
"most" people go through that stage, you're 16 it's summertime no consequences if you get caught.. What are you gunna do? Eat your moms casserole.. or get high, go car hopping with a spotter and have some fun times? It's normal for overprivileged suburban  kids to steal, even though I look back and say never again I have no regrets.
[close]

That shit is the whackest.  Your parents should've raised you better.
My parents always taught me well, it was my own doing jumping in these cars. Most of it was alcohol induced/ peer pressure but I had no problems if there was a c note at the end of the road.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 701
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2014, 10:58:49 PM »
This reminds me of when the Tum Yeto warehouse used to have ridiculous sales. I'm talking $15 decks and shoes, $10 jeans and jackets, $5 or less shirts and accessories, and when you went to the counter to buy your shit they would throw in a bunch stuff you didn't even ask for and give even deeper discounts if you weren't a dick. Some assholes went in there and stole hella product. Tum Yeto stopped holding the sales. I would hear rumors about people bragging about doing the deed, but I never really knew who the culprits were. I don't know what kind of pieces of human garbage would think that shit was cool.

My dumb ass "friends" used to steal all the time too. Shit, they still do. They have the decency to stick to mega marts and 7-11's though. I know you're reading this you fucks!
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

Jim and Dan

• SLAP Pal
  • Pure East
« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2014, 07:05:54 AM »
This reminds me of when the Tum Yeto warehouse used to have ridiculous sales. I'm talking $15 decks and shoes, $10 jeans and jackets, $5 or less shirts and accessories, and when you went to the counter to buy your shit they would throw in a bunch stuff you didn't even ask for and give even deeper discounts if you weren't a dick. Some assholes went in there and stole hella product. Tum Yeto stopped holding the sales. I would hear rumors about people bragging about doing the deed, but I never really knew who the culprits were. I don't know what kind of pieces of human garbage would think that shit was cool.

My dumb ass "friends" used to steal all the time too. Shit, they still do. They have the decency to stick to mega marts and 7-11's though. I know you're reading this you fucks!

Two conditions had to be met for me to "steal" something . . .

1. Over consumption of benzodiazepines.

2. Wal * Mart.

Neither of those two conditions are met anymore, so no more stealing for at least 3 months.

Sim Reich seems like a pretty fun game . . .

Wonder how that game turns out . . .

I could take or leave Canasta Master & A Streetcar Named Death . . . 

Don't let ThrillHo know you got that copy of Bonestorm, he may tell his mom you were smoking/swearing . . .

MaximumTodd

• Rep: 1
« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2014, 08:33:27 AM »
Its true.  The inventory taken was substantial, but its only a minor set back in the long run. The skateboard community has been really good to us and we really appreciate all the love. Our doors are still open and we are still carrying plenty of great products. As always we will special order anything we don’t have in store.

We had a ton of help making sure everything stays up and running and I really want to thank Nick Murry and Colin Fisk from Fancy Lad Skateboards, Jimmy Lake from Corner Store Skateboards, and Anthony Shetler from AIN for getting us some much needed inventory. Also big thanks for Tyrone from Lurkville and Jim Thibald from Deluxe for reaching out and making sure we get more inventory (that should be here shortly). You gentlemen are all class acts and pillars of the community.  Also thanks to Rusty for helping me to value my own sanity.  Send over your sponsor me tape rusty! We are always looking for innovators.

support your local!

-Todd

Oprah Winfrey

« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2014, 08:44:17 AM »
Its true.  The inventory taken was substantial, but its only a minor set back in the long run. The skateboard community has been really good to us and we really appreciate all the love. Our doors are still open and we are still carrying plenty of great products. As always we will special order anything we don?t have in store.

We had a ton of help making sure everything stays up and running and I really want to thank Nick Murry and Colin Fisk from Fancy Lad Skateboards, Jimmy Lake from Corner Store Skateboards, and Anthony Shetler from AIN for getting us some much needed inventory. Also big thanks for Tyrone from Lurkville and Jim Thibald from Deluxe for reaching out and making sure we get more inventory (that should be here shortly). You gentlemen are all class acts and pillars of the community.  Also thanks to Rusty for helping me to value my own sanity.  Send over your sponsor me tape rusty! We are always looking for innovators.

support your local!

-Todd

On the bright side at least you managed to get rid of the Vox..

Jim and Dan

• SLAP Pal
  • Pure East
« Reply #29 on: June 13, 2014, 08:45:56 AM »
Its true.  The inventory taken was substantial, but its only a minor set back in the long run. The skateboard community has been really good to us and we really appreciate all the love. Our doors are still open and we are still carrying plenty of great products. As always we will special order anything we don?t have in store.

support your local!

-Todd

Righteous Todd & much love for Rusty!