Author Topic: Boston Skate shop got robbed last night  (Read 10109 times)

SodaJerk

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
Re: Boston Skate shop got robbed last night
« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2014, 10:23:08 AM »
Its true.  The inventory taken was substantial, but its only a minor set back in the long run. The skateboard community has been really good to us and we really appreciate all the love. Our doors are still open and we are still carrying plenty of great products. As always we will special order anything we don?t have in store.

We had a ton of help making sure everything stays up and running and I really want to thank Nick Murry and Colin Fisk from Fancy Lad Skateboards, Jimmy Lake from Corner Store Skateboards, and Anthony Shetler from AIN for getting us some much needed inventory. Also big thanks for Tyrone from Lurkville and Jim Thibald from Deluxe for reaching out and making sure we get more inventory (that should be here shortly). You gentlemen are all class acts and pillars of the community.  Also thanks to Rusty for helping me to value my own sanity.  Send over your sponsor me tape rusty! We are always looking for innovators.

support your local!

-Todd
Rusty Bearings on Max Hesh, confirmed (almost)

Fenzadill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
  • lemme get the 4 dollar one
« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2014, 10:39:20 AM »
That sucks.  Tracer is probably onto something with the Oxy speculation.

but LOL @ T-racer suggesting he was a paid car thief at age 16 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
example. i cant cast a spelll or love potion on a girl and she falls total in love for me
but i can show a girl my tv youtube clip on my or her phone. but there's a difference ok

Everett425

• Rep: -148
  • Nice! Dope! Like it! Wow!
« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2014, 10:50:07 AM »
A skateboard shop robbery!? In the USA!? This is a surprise to say the least.

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2014, 11:08:25 AM »
wow and a rusty tie in too, hell yea
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

Al Borland

• Rep: 37
« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2014, 02:24:35 PM »
Such a bummer... I've still yet to check out MH, but after this I might have to go show some love. Good luck with this one guys.

Schismatic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 4
« Reply #35 on: June 13, 2014, 03:36:07 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Everyone goes through that stage where you steal everything in sight.
[close]
Fuck off I never went through that stage. Only way you can possibly justify stealing is when you need to do it to survive and even then it should only be food to live.
[close]
"most" people go through that stage, you're 16 it's summertime no consequences if you get caught.. What are you gunna do? Eat your moms casserole.. or get high, go car hopping with a spotter and have some fun times? It's normal for overprivileged suburban� kids to steal, even though I look back and say never again I have no regrets.
[close]

That shit is the whackest.� Your parents should've raised you better.
[close]
My parents always taught me well, it was my own doing jumping in these cars. Most of it was alcohol induced/ peer pressure but I had no problems if there was a c note at the end of the road.

First, and not to derail the topic by focusing on your douchebaggery, but as a parent I know that if my kid does something wrong then I share accountability. Granted I was far from a privileged suburban kid and my son is not one either and having stressed the importance of honesty, appreciating what we have, and keeping open communication I don't think he'll ever go through that kind of phase so I'll say flat out that the fact that you let others influence you enough to a point that you'd fuck people over through selfish disregard for other people, then there's some level of parental failure.

That's not just shit "everyone" does, that's shit that assholes do.  Even when I had a $100-$240/day oxy+heroin smoking habit I never robbed or stole from anyone, I worked my ass off to support my addiction.

Anyway... It's good to hear that the shop will pull through this. Many local shops are so on the brink that they couldn't recover from something like this. Good luck fellas.

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #36 on: June 13, 2014, 04:27:14 PM »

If you knew anything about Mass. you would know they have an OXY EPIDEMIC. This stuff happens literally around the clock.

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 401
« Reply #37 on: June 13, 2014, 11:40:00 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
If you knew anything about Mass. you would know they have an OXY EPIDEMIC. This stuff happens literally around the clock.

It's a heroin epidemic you dipshit, they don't even make oxycontin anymore.
ill murray, can you remind me why you think im a kook

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #38 on: June 14, 2014, 12:28:07 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

oxycodone/oxycontin/heroin epidemic, boston is full of scumbags this guy probably wont get caught

tortfeasor

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 341
« Reply #39 on: June 14, 2014, 06:26:58 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]
oxycodone/oxycontin/heroin epidemic, boston is full of scumbags this guy probably wont get caught

Have you always been such a massive piece of shit or is something that you came into later in life?
more heaven-cruise than hell-ride.

Fenzadill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
  • lemme get the 4 dollar one
« Reply #40 on: June 14, 2014, 10:44:54 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

They had stopped making Oxy 30s, not banned oxycodone in general.  They are back in production.  The opiate 'epidemic' is a moral panic, that shit never went anywhere, people have always done opiates.  New batches, chemicals and methods of administration arise, but it's not an epidemic.  Oxy gets more expensive, people switch to dope; all the dope dries up, people switch to Dilaudid, etc etc

Tracer I hope you get dysentery. 
example. i cant cast a spelll or love potion on a girl and she falls total in love for me
but i can show a girl my tv youtube clip on my or her phone. but there's a difference ok

shark tits

« Reply #41 on: June 14, 2014, 02:08:20 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]

They had stopped making Oxy 30s, not banned oxycodone in general.  They are back in production.  The opiate 'epidemic' is a moral panic, that shit never went anywhere, people have always done opiates.  New batches, chemicals and methods of administration arise, but it's not an epidemic.  Oxy gets more expensive, people switch to dope; all the dope dries up, people switch to Dilaudid, etc etc

Tracer I hope you get dysentery. 
it depends on the state. i was doing roxy 30s which is just a blue oxy down in baton rouge. i ended up at an ER in new mexico and they asked how many oxys a day i did and i thought they were in the 90s, oxys? then i was in florida and they still have the 80s but they gel up when wet [give it some heat]. shit is all heroin anyways, just a different brand name/higher price when it comes from a white coat.

ROCKxADIO420

« Reply #42 on: June 14, 2014, 05:45:19 PM »

Even when I had a $100-$240/day oxy+heroin smoking habit I never robbed or stole from anyone, I worked my ass off to support my addiction.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 701
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #43 on: June 14, 2014, 06:12:52 PM »
Expand Quote

Even when I had a $100-$240/day oxy+heroin smoking habit I never robbed or stole from anyone, I worked my ass off to support my addiction.

[close]

Goddamn it, how are you so goddamn funny?
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

Hate_Then_Skate

• Rep: -9
  • Steven Seagal with a Desert Eagle
« Reply #44 on: June 14, 2014, 06:17:50 PM »

They're at it again.
This isn't the 90's anymore. ESPN, Nike and Mountain Dew are Big Brother, Es and beer. Time to slip into some comfy New Balances and head towards old age.

WeirdBeach

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 14
« Reply #45 on: June 14, 2014, 06:57:12 PM »
Expand Quote
This reminds me of when the Tum Yeto warehouse used to have ridiculous sales. I'm talking $15 decks and shoes, $10 jeans and jackets, $5 or less shirts and accessories, and when you went to the counter to buy your shit they would throw in a bunch stuff you didn't even ask for and give even deeper discounts if you weren't a dick. Some assholes went in there and stole hella product. Tum Yeto stopped holding the sales. I would hear rumors about people bragging about doing the deed, but I never really knew who the culprits were. I don't know what kind of pieces of human garbage would think that shit was cool.

My dumb ass "friends" used to steal all the time too. Shit, they still do. They have the decency to stick to mega marts and 7-11's though. I know you're reading this you fucks!
[close]

Two conditions had to be met for me to "steal" something . . .

1. Over consumption of benzodiazepines.

2. Wal * Mart.

Neither of those two conditions are met anymore, so no more stealing for at least 3 months.

Sim Reich seems like a pretty fun game . . .

Wonder how that game turns out . . .

I could take or leave Canasta Master & A Streetcar Named Death . . . 

Don't let ThrillHo know you got that copy of Bonestorm, he may tell his mom you were smoking/swearing . . .
so funny how xanny bars make stealing seem like a great idea.