Author Topic: Plan B TRUE Video Trailer 2014  (Read 43002 times)

slavecrud

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -6
Re: Plan B TRUE Video Trailer 2014
« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2014, 08:48:11 AM »
Expand Quote
As cheesy as PlanB is now, they have an amazing team of dudes that are on another level. I can't wait for this video and I can't wait to pull my jaw up off the floor after I watch it.

A big thank you goes out to all the PlanB dudes that destroyed their bodies to entertain us.
[close]

they aren't going to out gnarly anyone. clint walker, jaws, and countless other random guys have already pushed the gnar bar way to high.

Given, Clint and Jaws are both other level dudes. That doesn't take away from the PlanB video in the slightest. They are completely different things. I never said they would "out gnarly" anyone. I simply stated that there will be some amazing skating going down and thanked them for their hard work.

Swithflip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -748
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2014, 08:48:28 AM »
It's just another trailer for the legend of Plan B v�deo. Beowulf is waiting for this.

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 401
« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2014, 08:55:55 AM »
I wish I could just pay like $1.99 and get just PJ's part.
ill murray, can you remind me why you think im a kook

Jordan Wiens

• Rep: 48
  • @wardenjeans
    • portfolio avatar image
« Reply #33 on: July 10, 2014, 09:04:19 AM »
youtube.com/wardenjeans
twitch.tv/wardenjeans

DMH

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 88
« Reply #34 on: July 10, 2014, 09:09:27 AM »
What is this. I feel so empty. Maybe PJ is happy to be on a team where you wouldn't want to talk to your teammates.

And that's the 3rd time that song has been used in the last year (Supra tour video, Road Less Traveled).

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 401
ill murray, can you remind me why you think im a kook

Bitter

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 162
« Reply #36 on: July 10, 2014, 09:58:38 AM »
Expand Quote
I hate every dude that will be in this. I hate HD. I'm still gonna give it a watch. Maybe I'm buying into the hype like Plan B wants. As much as it genuinely pains me to say it, I feel like one of the parts in this video is going to produce 2014's SOTY. I actually hate myself for saying that, but I just have a feeling.
[close]

Torey's campaigning.
Seriously! Have you seen the new Thrasher? He's got a big interview + all of his sponsors have ads featuring him. You can't flip more than 3 pages without seeing Pudwill. It's excessive to the point of being comical. 

Cold Pizza

« Reply #37 on: July 10, 2014, 10:04:42 AM »
sheckler: does the same tricks he's been doing since he was 12 but over a gap a few feet longer, or a stair set a few stairs taller
pj ladd: doesn't live up to the hype he got when it was 2003-2006
torey pudwill: disgusting ledge combos while batting away flys with his arms, pops basic tricks 6" higher than the average pro
pat duffy: could be tolerable
colin mckay: vert is is boring as fuck now thanks to grant/raven/ronnie sandolval/greyson/that whole crew
danny way: may as well be watching a snowboard video
felipe gustavo: budget rodrigo TX
trevor mcclung: who?
scott decenzo: rather see your brother skate

there, i just saved everyone $9.99 or whatever they're gonna charge for the video

foureyedjim

« Reply #38 on: July 10, 2014, 10:05:13 AM »
there were more red bull, DC, and monster logos in the trailer than Plan B logos.

macgruber

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 73
  • Just Tell Me What You Want Me To FUUUUUUCK
« Reply #39 on: July 10, 2014, 10:06:44 AM »
Plan B presents

Empty Promises.

dillanharp

« Reply #40 on: July 10, 2014, 10:12:03 AM »
I hate every dude that will be in this. I hate HD. I'm still gonna give it a watch. Maybe I'm buying into the hype like Plan B wants. As much as it genuinely pains me to say it, I feel like one of the parts in this video is going to produce 2014's SOTY. I actually hate myself for saying that, but I just have a feeling.
Damn dude, that much hate isn't healthy. Go outside, get some vitamin D.

Rein

• Rep: -21
« Reply #41 on: July 10, 2014, 10:18:59 AM »
Damn SLAP really needs to quit the hating. This video is going to blow everyone away, just wait..

Sheckler: does the same tricks he's been doing since he was 12 but over a gap a few feet longer, or a stair set a few stairs taller  Absolutely going to destroy huge gaps and finally some proper switch stuff from sheckler.
PJ Ladd: doesn't live up to the hype he got when it was 2003-2006 but will still make you wtf the whole time
Torey Pudwill: disgusting insane ledge combos while batting away flys with his arms with style (I said it, bring the hate), pops basic every trick 6" higher than the average pro
Pat Duffy: could be tolerable
Colin Mckay: vert is is boring as fuck now thanks to grant/raven/ronnie sandolval/greyson/that whole crew some insane flip in flip out shit on vert that only Colin can do
Danny Way: may as well be watching a snowboard video, but still some jaw dropping stuff that Bob won't be able to ever do
Felipe Gustavo: budget rodrigo TX face melting flip in flip outs that you didn't think were possible. I'm predicting nollie flip bs noseblunt handrail or tre flip nosegrind nollie flip a picknick table in a line as the ender
Trevor Mcclung: who? Will either have a really disappointing or a 'wasn't expecting that' part.
Scott Decenzo: rather see your brother skate Same thing as Trevor

I never understood the Torey hate. I like his style a lot actually, even though he flings his arms around a lot.

Swithflip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -748
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #42 on: July 10, 2014, 10:40:57 AM »
Damn SLAP really needs to quit the hating. This video is going to blow everyone away, just wait..

Expand Quote

Sheckler: does the same tricks he's been doing since he was 12 but over a gap a few feet longer, or a stair set a few stairs taller  Absolutely going to destroy huge gaps and finally some proper switch stuff from sheckler.
PJ Ladd: doesn't live up to the hype he got when it was 2003-2006 but will still make you wtf the whole time
Torey Pudwill: disgusting insane ledge combos while batting away flys with his arms with style (I said it, bring the hate), pops basic every trick 6" higher than the average pro
Colin Mckay: vert is is boring as fuck now thanks to grant/raven/ronnie sandolval/greyson/that whole crew some insane flip in flip out shit on vert that only Colin can do
Danny Way: may as well be watching a snowboard video, but still some jaw dropping stuff that Bob won't be able to ever do
Felipe Gustavo: budget rodrigo TX face melting flip in flip outs that you didn't think were possible. I'm predicting nollie flip bs noseblunt handrail or tre flip nosegrind nollie flip a picknick table in a line as the ender
Trevor Mcclung: who? Will either have a really disappointing or a 'wasn't expecting that' part.

[close]

I never understood the Torey hate. I like his style a lot actually, even though he flings his arms around a lot.

If you dudes talking about arms. I don't understand Dylan love in Slap.

lyserg

• Rep: 0
« Reply #43 on: July 10, 2014, 10:47:03 AM »
You guys realize that the only reason the video hasn't come out is because the two dudes that own it have video parts in it right? Sheckler, PJ, Felipe, Torey, P-Rod(before he left) probably have tapes and tapes of footage

jim

• Rep: -23
  • Guess that's why they call it window pane
« Reply #44 on: July 10, 2014, 10:47:35 AM »
was the brick joke deleted lol
Does it hurt when you skate?
If no: Go skate
If yes: Go skate

Funkyfrenchfries

• Rep: 0
  • Oh my God! What are those, piranhas?
« Reply #45 on: July 10, 2014, 10:48:07 AM »
Expand Quote

Expand Quote

Sheckler: does the same tricks he's been doing since he was 12 but over a gap a few feet longer, or a stair set a few stairs taller� Absolutely going to destroy huge gaps and finally some proper switch stuff from sheckler.

[close]

[close]

Torey's arms look like a wacky waving inflatable tube man.

Billy Ocean

• Rep: 30
« Reply #46 on: July 10, 2014, 11:17:07 AM »
Is Danny Way aware that "Be True" was a recent gay rights campaign for Nike? It would be cooler if it was |: TRILL

"Suck a dick, bitch." - Joey Boy

ShpotaSb

• Rep: -28
« Reply #47 on: July 10, 2014, 11:21:11 AM »
I didnt see Chris Joslin in that trailer, whats up with that. PJ Ladd part after a decade, now that's something to be exited about.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3314
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #48 on: July 10, 2014, 11:22:51 AM »
Is Danny Way aware that "Be True" was a recent gay rights campaign for Nike? It would be cooler if it was |: TRILL

You make a good point. Maybe this is D. Way's way of coming way, way out of the closet in a grand way.

snaked plissken

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
  • FxOxAxD
« Reply #49 on: July 10, 2014, 11:42:17 AM »
meh

TheDraught

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65241
  • Team -65K
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #50 on: July 10, 2014, 11:51:57 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

You make a good point. Maybe this is D. Way's way of coming way, way out of the closet in a grand way.

Word on the street has it that Dame Edna will introduce every skater, like Johnny Rotten did in Sorry

rlang

• Rep: 19
« Reply #51 on: July 10, 2014, 12:49:34 PM »

able

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 636
  • omm nom
    • able Skate Mag avatar image
« Reply #52 on: July 10, 2014, 12:58:12 PM »
In Pat Duffy's part, he does a triple kink 50/50 that's comparable to the one he did in questionable except its a square rail. I saw it in a sequence fucking 7 years ago. They have been sitting on that footy for awhile.
ableSkateMag.com

Fenzadill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
  • lemme get the 4 dollar one
« Reply #53 on: July 10, 2014, 01:05:55 PM »

HAHA that is a weird coincidence.  Danny is gonna be mad.
example. i cant cast a spelll or love potion on a girl and she falls total in love for me
but i can show a girl my tv youtube clip on my or her phone. but there's a difference ok

Cold Pizza

« Reply #54 on: July 10, 2014, 01:08:21 PM »

Expand Quote

[close]

bummer, you're one of those people who thinks bigger/more technical tricks automatically equals better quality skateboarding.  you're perfect for plan b's target audience, it's really too bad you're missing out on the entire aesthetically pleasing side of skateboarding though.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #55 on: July 10, 2014, 01:16:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Expand Quote

Sheckler: does the same tricks he's been doing since he was 12 but over a gap a few feet longer, or a stair set a few stairs taller� Absolutely going to destroy huge gaps and finally some proper switch stuff from sheckler.

[close]

[close]

[close]
Torey's arms look like a wacky waving inflatable tube man.
Dylan's arms look like somebody just unplugged a wacky waving arm inflatable tube man and that the air is slowly losing pressure.

Love that Danny Way, notorious homophobe, is accidentally naming his video after a pro gay rights campaign be nike.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

@thewilleasley

« Reply #56 on: July 10, 2014, 01:24:48 PM »
bummer, you're one of those people who thinks bigger/more technical tricks automatically equals better quality skateboarding.  you're perfect for plan b's target audience, it's really too bad you're missing out on the entire aesthetically pleasing side of skateboarding though.

lol @ people with superiority complexes over something that comes down to a matter taste & personal opinion. Nobody's cares that you think have the most correct opinion on what "real" skateboarding is. Torey is far from my favorite skater & i like to clown him too from time to time but dude does his own thing and throws down, crazy arms and all. meanwhile niggas on here still making threads like "How do you pop a level ollie on flat" or getting all candid & vulnerable asking how they should approach girls n shit. Dude is out here popping 3 foot nollieflips & banging Shay Maria, What the fuck are you doing?

foureyedjim

« Reply #57 on: July 10, 2014, 01:26:57 PM »
Dylan's arms look like somebody just unplugged a wacky waving arm inflatable tube man and that the air is slowly losing pressure.

hahahahhah

SHARPSHOOTER

« Reply #58 on: July 10, 2014, 01:33:32 PM »
Scott Decenzo's part will be heavy. I liked his Vamdalism part WAAAY more then Felipe's

Plan B - vAMdalism w/ Felipe Gustavo & Scott Decenzo

AdrianLopez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -36
« Reply #59 on: July 10, 2014, 02:25:57 PM »

So what? They could have given us at least an attempt/bail. That still doesn't say that much. Shecks claimed El Toro years ago. YEARS! Where the footage at?

[...] like an individual so irrelevant to anything.

Don't be an asshole and don't yo flip! - Kyle Frederick