Author Topic: Plan B TRUE Video Trailer 2014  (Read 43012 times)

Swithflip

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -748
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
Re: Plan B TRUE Video Trailer 2014
« Reply #60 on: July 10, 2014, 02:29:07 PM »
Scott Decenzo's part will be heavy. I liked his Vamdalism part WAAAY more then Felipe's

Felipe technique becomes Scott obsolete. Swicth flip bs tail on concrete rail was gnarly.

Cold Pizza

« Reply #61 on: July 10, 2014, 02:31:47 PM »
Expand Quote
bummer, you're one of those people who thinks bigger/more technical tricks automatically equals better quality skateboarding.  you're perfect for plan b's target audience, it's really too bad you're missing out on the entire aesthetically pleasing side of skateboarding though.
[close]

lol @ people with superiority complexes over something that comes down to a matter taste & personal opinion. Nobody's cares that you think have the most correct opinion on what "real" skateboarding is. Torey is far from my favorite skater & i like to clown him too from time to time but dude does his own thing and throws down, crazy arms and all. meanwhile niggas on here still making threads like "How do you pop a level ollie on flat" or getting all candid & vulnerable asking how they should approach girls n shit. Dude is out here popping 3 foot nollieflips & banging Shay Maria, What the fuck are you doing?

did you just call me the n-word?

gutterhead.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -15
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #62 on: July 10, 2014, 02:41:08 PM »
so who's the hula hooping goddess

Tyroneshoelaces

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -598
  • who knows
« Reply #63 on: July 10, 2014, 02:51:31 PM »
bummer, you're one of those people who thinks bigger/more technical tricks automatically equals better quality skateboarding. �you're perfect for plan b's target audience, it's really too bad you're missing out on the entire aesthetically pleasing side of skateboarding though.

i'm 30 and still trying to wrap my head around this type of fucked up thinking.  were you picked on by people who were better at skating than you?  did you reject the idea of trying harder or more difficult tricks because that is what people you didn't like were doing?   was your coping mechanism telling yourself that since you care more about how it looks that you understand what true skateboarding actually consists of?

Shit maybe i'm nuts but i love seeing people like Nestor, Chewy, or Strubing put together fast smooth lines in interesting places just as much as i like seeing David G, Reynolds or Tommy Sandoval go ape shit on a massive spot.  

stoked to see what these dudes have been working on.
where is home?

Paul Cicero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -297
« Reply #64 on: July 10, 2014, 03:01:11 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

So what? They could have given us at least an attempt/bail. That still doesn't say that much. Shecks claimed El Toro years ago. YEARS! Where the footage at?

I would guess the footage will be in this video.

Cold Pizza

« Reply #65 on: July 10, 2014, 03:01:39 PM »
Expand Quote
bummer, you're one of those people who thinks bigger/more technical tricks automatically equals better quality skateboarding. �you're perfect for plan b's target audience, it's really too bad you're missing out on the entire aesthetically pleasing side of skateboarding though.
[close]

i'm 30 and still trying to wrap my head around this type of fucked up thinking. �were you picked on by people who were better at skating than you? �did you reject the idea of trying harder or more difficult tricks because that is what people you didn't like were doing? � was your coping mechanism telling yourself that since you care more about how it looks that you understand what true skateboarding actually consists of?

Shit maybe i'm nuts but i love seeing people like Nestor, Chewy, or Strubing put together fast smooth lines in interesting places just as much as i like seeing David G, Reynolds or Tommy Sandoval go ape shit on a massive spot. �

stoked to see what these dudes have been working on.

yes, yes, and yes.

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #66 on: July 10, 2014, 03:06:23 PM »
It can't be a good sign when the most prominently displayed board in the entire trailer isn't the company you're advertising...
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #67 on: July 10, 2014, 03:10:15 PM »
The trailer was mostly clips of torey. Hope this isn't the case with the actual video since everyone claims to have stacked sooo much footage.

dillanharp

« Reply #68 on: July 10, 2014, 03:11:17 PM »

bummer, you're one of those people who thinks bigger/more technical tricks automatically equals better quality skateboarding.� you're perfect for plan b's target audience, it's really too bad you're missing out on the entire aesthetically pleasing side of skateboarding though.
LOL what a load of shit. Go powerslide yourself in front of a bus.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #69 on: July 10, 2014, 03:19:06 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

So what? They could have given us at least an attempt/bail. That still doesn't say that much. Shecks claimed El Toro years ago. YEARS! Where the footage at?
[close]

...which will be relased in 2019, after some johnny jumper has made a name for himself by backside flipping the Boulala set.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Babby

• Rep: 39
« Reply #70 on: July 10, 2014, 03:25:35 PM »
Plan B is garbage and that trailer wreaked of desperation.

fookya

• Rep: -12
« Reply #71 on: July 10, 2014, 04:04:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]
...which will be relased in 2019, after some johnny jumper has made a name for himself by backside flipping the Boulala set.

Maybe the video took song long because shecks claimed the el toro bs flip without actually doing it and it took him this long to actually get it.

Shitbag

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 161
  • A mystery wrapped inside a Twinkie
« Reply #72 on: July 10, 2014, 04:09:55 PM »
3 pages and no OMG PLZ PM ME THE LEAKED SHECKLER PART THAT DOESN'T EXIST BUT LET'S MAKE IDIOTS THINK IT DOES I HAVE IT SAVED ON MY HARD DRIVE SLAP PALZ INSIST ON BEATING A DEAD ROTTING HORSE JOKE IS SO GODDAMN FUNNY I FORGOT TO LAUGH talk yet?

Come on guys, you're better than this.

hufs calve muscles

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
« Reply #73 on: July 10, 2014, 04:20:53 PM »
Expand Quote

bummer, you're one of those people who thinks bigger/more technical tricks automatically equals better quality skateboarding.? you're perfect for plan b's target audience, it's really too bad you're missing out on the entire aesthetically pleasing side of skateboarding though.
[close]

ahahahahahahahaha!! bus powerslide of death!!

doomstation55

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 881
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • [b]TEAM DOOM MS 2018[/b] avatar image
« Reply #74 on: July 10, 2014, 04:24:33 PM »
In Pat Duffy's part, he does a triple kink 50/50 that's comparable to the one he did in questionable except its a square rail. I saw it in a sequence fucking 7 years ago. They have been sitting on that footy for awhile.

You're not talking about 3:55 are you?

I remember the Plan B video being advertised in 6 or 7 pages of a TWS from like 2006 with a sequence from each team member (at the time Duffy, Way, Colin, PJ, Prod, Darrell, and Gallant) and it said it would be called "Unquestionable." It was slated for a 2008 release. Jesus fucking christ that was 8 years ago.

scorpion1001

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 40
  • All Hail Carroll
« Reply #75 on: July 10, 2014, 04:36:00 PM »
this trailer is almost a parody of itself. Every worn out cliche melded together and vomited out. Don't get me wrong, im excited for this video to be released, but the lack of thought and general direction here was underwhelming.
you're fucking kidding right?

Grant Patronik

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rep: 19
« Reply #76 on: July 10, 2014, 04:39:57 PM »
Just seeing sheckler at el toro made me shiver. Been waiting far too long

Swithflip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -748
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #77 on: July 10, 2014, 04:46:58 PM »
Expand Quote
In Pat Duffy's part, he does a triple kink 50/50 that's comparable to the one he did in questionable except its a square rail. I saw it in a sequence fucking 7 years ago. They have been sitting on that footy for awhile.
[close]

You're not talking about 3:55 are you?

I remember the Plan B video being advertised in 6 or 7 pages of a TWS from like 2006 with a sequence from each team member (at the time Duffy, Way, Colin, PJ, Prod, Darrell, and Gallant) and it said it would be called "Unquestionable." It was slated for a 2008 release. Jesus fucking christ that was 8 years ago.

Brian Wenning Please make a diet and come back. PJ and Gallant woouuuuu

Durndle

• Rep: 7
  • Denton. Gateway to Durndle
« Reply #78 on: July 10, 2014, 04:49:51 PM »
are they trying to equate the anticipation of this video to opening a cheap bottle of chardonnay? I especially liked the part where they showed a regular guy followed by torey flapping his arms

Rein

• Rep: -21
« Reply #79 on: July 10, 2014, 04:51:42 PM »
Expand Quote
Damn SLAP really needs to quit the hating. This video is going to blow everyone away, just wait..

Expand Quote

Sheckler: does the same tricks he's been doing since he was 12 but over a gap a few feet longer, or a stair set a few stairs taller� Absolutely going to destroy huge gaps and finally some proper switch stuff from sheckler.
PJ Ladd: doesn't live up to the hype he got when it was 2003-2006 but will still make you wtf the whole time
Torey Pudwill: disgusting insane ledge combos while batting away flys with his arms with style (I said it, bring the hate), pops basic every trick 6" higher than the average pro
Pat Duffy: could be tolerable
Colin Mckay: vert is is boring as fuck now thanks to grant/raven/ronnie sandolval/greyson/that whole crew some insane flip in flip out shit on vert that only Colin can do
Danny Way: may as well be watching a snowboard video, but still some jaw dropping stuff that Bob won't be able to ever do
Felipe Gustavo: budget rodrigo TX face melting flip in flip outs that you didn't think were possible. I'm predicting nollie flip bs noseblunt handrail or tre flip nosegrind nollie flip a picknick table in a line as the ender
Trevor Mcclung: who? Will either have a really disappointing or a 'wasn't expecting that' part.
Scott Decenzo: rather see your brother skate Same thing as Trevor

[close]

I never understood the Torey hate. I like his style a lot actually, even though he flings his arms around a lot.
[close]

bummer, you're one of those people who thinks bigger/more technical tricks automatically equals better quality skateboarding.� you're perfect for plan b's target audience, it's really too bad you're missing out on the entire aesthetically pleasing side of skateboarding though.

Hahahahahaha. Yeah sure. Really like how you could make that up from like 10 sentences I wrote.

In my opinion the truly aesthetically pleasing side of skateboarding is that everyone has their own style and therefore making each and every skater unique. I also can't understand how you can hate on other skaters when you're a skater yourself. These guys are some of the best in the world in something that you (hopefully) love to do, how can you hate on that?

And no, bigger/more technical doesn't automatically equal better in my opinion. It just drops more jaws, leaving a bigger impact.
There are plenty of tech or big stuff skaters that I don't care for, but it's still skating, so I'm not hating on it like some dudes on this forum who probably haven't skated in years.

Rein

• Rep: -21
« Reply #80 on: July 10, 2014, 04:56:16 PM »

Looking at Sheckler's appearance when he claimed he bs flipped El Toro (longer hair) and what he looks like in this shot makes me think he either hadn't bs flipped it when he claimed he did or he has done more than one trick down it.

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 401
« Reply #81 on: July 10, 2014, 05:10:31 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Looking at Sheckler's appearance when he claimed he bs flipped El Toro (longer hair) and what he looks like in this shot makes me think he either hadn't bs flipped it when he claimed he did or he has done more than one trick down it.

But will it be a backside 360, a hardflip, or a full-cab?
ill murray, can you remind me why you think im a kook

cuntzilla

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -63
« Reply #82 on: July 10, 2014, 05:20:50 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

But will it be a backside 360, a hardflip, or a full-cab?
Shecklers gonna prove all the people who said he can't skate switch wrong by switch flipping it.
I don't rollerblade, I play ROLLER HOCKEY! I've been kicking haters like you to the curb forever

slavecrud

• Rep: -6
« Reply #83 on: July 10, 2014, 05:23:36 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Don't get your panties in such a wad. I'm sure there will be some El Toro footage. Calm down.

Random Matt

• Rep: 8
« Reply #84 on: July 10, 2014, 05:25:39 PM »
Is this going to be an 18 minute Thrasher exclusive?

Fenzadill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
  • lemme get the 4 dollar one
« Reply #85 on: July 10, 2014, 05:34:09 PM »
3 pages and no OMG PLZ PM ME THE LEAKED SHECKLER PART THAT DOESN'T EXIST BUT LET'S MAKE IDIOTS THINK IT DOES I HAVE IT SAVED ON MY HARD DRIVE SLAP PALZ INSIST ON BEATING A DEAD ROTTING HORSE JOKE IS SO GODDAMN FUNNY I FORGOT TO LAUGH talk yet?

You mean you haven't seen it bro?
example. i cant cast a spelll or love potion on a girl and she falls total in love for me
but i can show a girl my tv youtube clip on my or her phone. but there's a difference ok

Cold Pizza

« Reply #86 on: July 10, 2014, 05:34:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

bummer, you're one of those people who thinks bigger/more technical tricks automatically equals better quality skateboarding.? you're perfect for plan b's target audience, it's really too bad you're missing out on the entire aesthetically pleasing side of skateboarding though.
[close]
[close]

ahahahahahahahaha!! bus powerslide of death!!

:'(

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #87 on: July 10, 2014, 06:59:59 PM »

Did you just criticize people for repeating a joke they didn't repeat?
I'm in.
YEAH! I'M SURPRISED YOU HAVEN'T BROUGHT UP WANTING TO FUCK YOUNG RYAN SHECKLER BECAUSE YOU ARE ALL PEDOPHILES AND I CAN TELL BECAUSE I AM MAKING THE ASSUMPTION THAT YOU WILL BRING UP WANTING TO FUCK YOUNG RYAN SHECKLER SO HAHAHA I"M THE BEST
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 382
« Reply #88 on: July 10, 2014, 07:26:20 PM »
Expand Quote
Still no date hahahah.  Looks sick though, my eye managed to catch Sheckler at the top of El Toro of course.
[close]

Yea, that was the one clip in that trailer, that stuck in my mind. Guess the rumors are true.

What do you think he went back for?  Frontside flip?  Hardflip?  Back 360?

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #89 on: July 10, 2014, 07:35:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Still no date hahahah.  Looks sick though, my eye managed to catch Sheckler at the top of El Toro of course.
[close]

Yea, that was the one clip in that trailer, that stuck in my mind. Guess the rumors are true.
[close]

What do you think he went back for?  Frontside flip?  Hardflip?  Back 360?

probably went back to finally bs flip it.