Author Topic: Welcome united  (Read 19272 times)

L33Tg33k

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 718
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
Re: Welcome united
« Reply #120 on: July 15, 2014, 08:15:43 PM »
i also dislike his posts, u just suck 1000 times worse and don't seem to get it
Okay, you just invited me to confront you, Ice. This could have been done with PMs, but I might as well do it here because thread has become about me. You're an asshole. Everybody knows that and you've demonstrated it on numerous occasions. You've nitpicked every post I've made since the first time I saw you and you've never had a reason to do it. I say a joke, you make a snide remark. I say an opinion, you give a backhanded insult. That's fine. One can't expect everyone to like him. Shit, I don't like me. Every time you've ever taken a cheap shot at me I just ignored it, but if you feel comfortable straight saying you dislike me, you're more petty than I imagined. You are funny though. I always read your posts. Just don't know what your malfunction is. I can say with confidence that I am an articulate poster with reasonable opinions that I back up with a logical thought process. If that bothers anyone, I'm not going to lose any sleep over it. I can't say that I don't care. I want everyone's goodwill and I want to be friends with everyone here, but if you don't have the decency to reciprocate, that puts us at an impasse.

There's clearly a number of individuals who don't appreciate my presence. Loosing 200 rep points in a matter of a few months makes that obvious. I can imagine a multitude of things that I do that rubs a lot of people the wrong way. I just want to say that it's not a problem that I have, it's a problem that they have. Please, act according to your opinions because no one's got anything else, but I feel that I should say that I feel like I'm a part of this community and I don't have to change for anyone or go anywhere.....for now.

As for Nowell, you are just the worst kind of idiot. There's not too many people that I feel this way about, but you've solidified my opinion that you're a shit person in a matter 3 posts. That's a record. You should just fuck off.

Icenine, all I can say is whatever. Maybe you'll appreciate what I have to say some time in the future. I won't get my hopes up. Keep posting.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

Nosesalad

• Rep: 5
« Reply #121 on: July 15, 2014, 09:02:45 PM »
I really don't understand how me pointing out how I dislike the way this dude posts has gotten you all riled up? my names jae Overton and I'm from sydney. In before someone posts that clip of me singing "don't stop me now", haha. now get back to sucking the cocks of whoever slap tells you to.

Your reasoning for disliking his post is that he used some fairly basic words that you apparently haven't come across. You're intimidated by what you don't understand. That makes you look like a dumb asshole.

sweat stains

• Rep: 33
  • slap sux
    • Shady Griptape avatar image
« Reply #122 on: July 15, 2014, 09:13:04 PM »
 ::) ::) ::)
damn those yarys bout those squats

nowell

• Rep: -153
« Reply #123 on: July 15, 2014, 09:43:45 PM »
Expand Quote
I really don't understand how me pointing out how I dislike the way this dude posts has gotten you all riled up? my names jae Overton and I'm from sydney. In before someone posts that clip of me singing "don't stop me now", haha. now get back to sucking the cocks of whoever slap tells you to.
[close]

Your reasoning for disliking his post is that he used some fairly basic words that you apparently haven't come across. You're intimidated by what you don't understand. That makes you look like a dumb asshole.

Haha this intimidation is news to me but thanks for the evaluation doc. I don't know why I can't just state that his posts come of as a little douchy without you cunts crying over it, and by the way mr geek, that last post had me literally laughing, I'm not saying this to dismiss what you said or show how little I care, it was just real funny being on the receiving end of that.

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #124 on: July 16, 2014, 11:13:07 AM »
Expand Quote
i also dislike his posts, u just suck 1000 times worse and don't seem to get it
[close]
Okay, you just invited me to confront you, Ice. This could have been done with PMs, but I might as well do it here because thread has become about me. You're an asshole. Everybody knows that and you've demonstrated it on numerous occasions. You've nitpicked every post I've made since the first time I saw you and you've never had a reason to do it. I say a joke, you make a snide remark. I say an opinion, you give a backhanded insult. That's fine. One can't expect everyone to like him. Shit, I don't like me. Every time you've ever taken a cheap shot at me I just ignored it, but if you feel comfortable straight saying you dislike me, you're more petty than I imagined. You are funny though. I always read your posts. Just don't know what your malfunction is. I can say with confidence that I am an articulate poster with reasonable opinions that I back up with a logical thought process. If that bothers anyone, I'm not going to lose any sleep over it. I can't say that I don't care. I want everyone's goodwill and I want to be friends with everyone here, but if you don't have the decency to reciprocate, that puts us at an impasse.

There's clearly a number of individuals who don't appreciate my presence. Loosing 200 rep points in a matter of a few months makes that obvious. I can imagine a multitude of things that I do that rubs a lot of people the wrong way. I just want to say that it's not a problem that I have, it's a problem that they have. Please, act according to your opinions because no one's got anything else, but I feel that I should say that I feel like I'm a part of this community and I don't have to change for anyone or go anywhere.....for now.

As for Nowell, you are just the worst kind of idiot. There's not too many people that I feel this way about, but you've solidified my opinion that you're a shit person in a matter 3 posts. That's a record. You should just fuck off.

Icenine, all I can say is whatever. Maybe you'll appreciate what I have to say some time in the future. I won't get my hopes up. Keep posting.
lol don't worry about it, I'm def an asshole. I see parts of myself that I hate in your posts, so they frustrate me often. if u could stop wallowing in ur own self pity/loathing u'd be 100x happier and better off. I kno it ain't easy tho. ur way better as a poster then u used to be too. sometimes u seem so steadfast and bullheaded about things that it's off putting tho. also I never kooked or gnarred u for as long as I can remember, why would anyone ever care about that? have you seen who has the ability to kook and gnar?
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

Wizard Fight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #125 on: July 16, 2014, 12:08:23 PM »

DGKALIS

• Rep: 533
« Reply #126 on: July 16, 2014, 12:08:57 PM »
I haven't read all the comments.. but watched that United... pretty wild stuff. It was like a section from 87 but futuristic... pretty heavy stuff in there. I swore someone was about to get fucked up at the end.
I also really dug the old school mixed with the new school. The line that ended with the mollie back nose blunt down the hubba was shocking.
dope shit.

trannies and mannies

« Reply #127 on: July 16, 2014, 06:48:11 PM »
This thread is fucking regular. Welcome rules.

witty pseudonym

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 43
« Reply #128 on: July 16, 2014, 07:00:37 PM »
I particularly enjoyed the skateboarding aspects of that video. 

hufs calve muscles

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
« Reply #129 on: July 16, 2014, 07:26:02 PM »
Expand Quote
I'd already forgotten about them until you ruined everything for me. Super witty comeback btw, you should have finished it off with "go cry urself to sleep fag" and you would've had me stumped. Whatever I'm over it. To my obviously feeble, far less educated mind, mr geeks post are gay as fuck. Try not to get offended
[close]

If you're half as shitty in person as you are via anonymous online message board you should probably just kill yourself.

damn! cold blooded!!! lol

anyway. i like Welcome. and L33t is awesome too.

The Ghost of Lenny Kirk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -146
« Reply #130 on: July 16, 2014, 07:28:20 PM »
i dont get why you guys personally attack each other of this stuff, its just skateboarding. have an opinion or dont.

andocom

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #131 on: July 16, 2014, 08:52:41 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
You use some real impressive words mr geek. Honest question now, how much time do you spend on your replies? i'm not taking a stab at you, just interested haha
[close]

Are you referring to 'claimant', 'arbitrary', or 'Popsicle'?
[close]

Expand Quote
Uhh, not very much. I type the way I speak.
[close]

I think you're lying
[close]
Um, okay. I don't know what you're trying to accomplish right now, but okeedokee. I'm not about to post a video of me talking. I have always been very consistent in my posts. It's not exactly a stretch of the imagination, not that it should be either. I'm more interested in your implication that I'm supposed to speak some other type of way.....
[close]

Hey hey hey bro i'm not telling you to change your posts up or anything, i've just always found them real funny

dillanharp

« Reply #132 on: July 16, 2014, 09:00:13 PM »
HOLD THE FUCK UP. ice nine is way shittier than nowell.

Whew, glad I got that out there.

hufs calve muscles

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #133 on: July 16, 2014, 09:01:03 PM »
wow. i just got kooked for saying i liked l33T

Dummbert

• Rep: 6
« Reply #134 on: July 17, 2014, 08:21:05 AM »
wow. i just got kooked for saying i liked l33T

does anyone take that rep shit that serious?
it's obvious, some people get gnar'd to heaven no matter their actual posts,
if you're a pro or known industry insider you get gnar'd as well, even though i don't understand how people like brink and isuck get a lot of heat on here for topics like screwdriver incidents, new balance, contract buyouts and so on.
and then there's people that get kooked to hell just for being the way they are...
once you're notorious, you seemingly get kooked for everything, even if you state something people normally would agree on

how people like l33t fall into that cycle is beyond me.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 718
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #135 on: July 17, 2014, 09:08:48 AM »
Dude, I don't know what's going on in here either. All I know is I like Dummbert's avatar.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

Dummbert

• Rep: 6
« Reply #136 on: July 17, 2014, 09:27:54 AM »
...and the Rep's already going down, as expected.

Thanks L33T!

hufs calve muscles

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #137 on: July 17, 2014, 05:16:23 PM »
It's pretty obvious that pros/scene dudes are gonna get gnar'd no matter what.
Kails could post "I have shit lip dick box farts that's better than you" 5 times a day and get gnar'd.

What's worse is your average joes on here tailoring their posts to get gnar'd.  They aren't saying what they really feel at all.

Puzzles me why you would do that on an anonymous forum of any kind.  The other 2 forums I post on don't have any rating system but if they did I'd be in the minus.

Fenzadill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
  • lemme get the 4 dollar one
« Reply #138 on: July 17, 2014, 06:36:31 PM »
It's pretty obvious that pros/scene dudes are gonna get gnar'd no matter what.
Kails could post "I have shit lip dick box farts that's better than you" 5 times a day and get gnar'd.

What's worse is your average joes on here tailoring their posts to get gnar'd.  They aren't saying what they really feel at all.

Puzzles me why you would do that on an anonymous forum of any kind.  The other 2 forums I post on don't have any rating system but if they did I'd be in the minus.

is one opiophile i swear there's more and more dope heads on SLAP lately.
example. i cant cast a spelll or love potion on a girl and she falls total in love for me
but i can show a girl my tv youtube clip on my or her phone. but there's a difference ok

hufs calve muscles

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #139 on: July 17, 2014, 07:03:23 PM »
How the fuck can you tell I like slow from that post?!?

Do I know you?

sleepypancakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 228
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #140 on: July 17, 2014, 08:11:18 PM »

You spit coffee on your child.

hufs calve muscles

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #141 on: July 17, 2014, 09:36:38 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

You got kids of ya own?

weaselhead

• Rep: 36
« Reply #142 on: July 17, 2014, 10:12:57 PM »
Came to say I really liked the backside pivot on the mountain dew Mark McCoy did. That shit was fuckin insane. Lots to sift through on this thread though, fuck.
I heard it today, "make money, buy sandwiches".

dillanharp

« Reply #143 on: July 17, 2014, 10:50:29 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
On accident? How is that hard to comprehend? For a simple motherfucker you sure have a sense of smugness about you. Must be all that dick.

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -160
« Reply #144 on: July 17, 2014, 11:03:08 PM »
damn, Nallid is insulting the gays now. ^

prepare for the painful repercussions, buddy boy!

(what kind of coffee was it though? Folgers? Dunkin Donuts? Juan Valdez? Starbucks? Maxwell House?)

dillanharp

« Reply #145 on: July 17, 2014, 11:38:50 PM »
He's gay? Then he should be happy about all that dick.

What repercussions? You think this shit has any bearing on real life? You take this shit way too seriously. You should probably go out, skate, maybe kill yourself.

Fenzadill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
  • lemme get the 4 dollar one
« Reply #146 on: July 18, 2014, 07:20:03 AM »
How the fuck can you tell I like slow from that post?!?

Do I know you?

You've demonstrated a working knowledge of drugs a few times on here.  Plus you can smell your own kind or whateva.

I doubt it but maybe.
example. i cant cast a spelll or love potion on a girl and she falls total in love for me
but i can show a girl my tv youtube clip on my or her phone. but there's a difference ok

snaked plissken

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
  • FxOxAxD
« Reply #147 on: July 18, 2014, 07:46:42 AM »
Anyone know the song? shit is stuck in my head, couldn't find anything when searching for the lyrics.

sleepypancakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 228
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #148 on: July 18, 2014, 09:41:54 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]
On accident? How is that hard to comprehend? For a simple motherfucker you sure have a sense of smugness about you. Must be all that dick.
It's not hard to comprehend. I never said it was purposeful. It's just fucking hilarious.

Iceman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 433
« Reply #149 on: July 18, 2014, 11:47:44 AM »

that would be hilarious.