Author Topic: ruminatin' about ricky o's clothes  (Read 1523 times)

shark tits

ruminatin' about ricky o's clothes
« on: July 13, 2014, 03:27:20 PM »

cuntzilla

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -63
Re: ruminatin' about ricky o's clothes
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2014, 04:44:37 PM »
I don't rollerblade, I play ROLLER HOCKEY! I've been kicking haters like you to the curb forever

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65504
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2014, 10:06:22 PM »
Wasn't that Quim Cardona?

Epic video though.
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

shark tits

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2014, 10:10:11 PM »

Epic video though.
not on the spitfire video. i know what you're thinking of when joquim does that funny line where he's switch, then he's regular then he does bs 180 so he's switch again. no, ricky o in the spitfire video is what puzzled and intrigued that chicagoan as he pedaled his bike while narrating.
that's some wingnut shit right there but god bless em. he's putting his higher brain to good usage.

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65504
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2014, 10:15:54 PM »
Expand Quote

Epic video though.
[close]
not on the spitfire video. i know what you're thinking of when joquim does that funny line where he's switch, then he's regular then he does bs 180 so he's switch again. no, ricky o in the spitfire video is what puzzled and intrigued that chicagoan as he pedaled his bike while narrating.
that's some wingnut shit right there but god bless em. he's putting his higher brain to good usage.

It was actually quite an enjoyable vid. Haha, the shit people post.
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

Schismatic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 4
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2014, 10:45:09 PM »
During the humid east coast summers a Hawaiian shirt is a more functional and sensible choice than a cotton T.

This dude seems like a real head but if you're still thinking about skating so much then why not get back on a board? That would drive me nuts.

SHARPSHOOTER

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2014, 10:52:30 PM »
Who the fuck is the Youtuber? He's got some random ass videos. Please explain this for me.

shark tits

« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2014, 11:05:59 AM »
didnt watch ur vid yet but i know the shirt youre talking about, only ever seen the spitfire vid in shit quality but i always thought it was a huge tie-dye shirt until you said otherwise. the backtail on the trailer in that section is in the top ten best things to ever happen

also good call on quims absolutely bizarro stance changing in that EE3 line, i will sometimes be daydreaming about how many times he changes stances in that 30 seconds of film and still cant ever get it right. its like how mom couldnt ever differentiate cd-r's from rw's
yeah, total aloha shirt [that's what them molks call em]. that back tail was a great moment for humanity. i posted a tribute to ricky o on 'post you skating' since i disappointed ya last time commenting on someone's vid. you gotta turn the sound way up cause we video'd the computer while ricky o delivered his city hall monologue.
joquim turns for no reason, bs 180 turns [sw 5050] then ends w/ halfcab flip so i guess 3 turns, one of them superfluous but it makes it memorable.