Poll

When shall we pour the bleach on the food?

Joe Biden
Donald Trump
Nikki Haley
Bart Simpson
RFK Jr.
Marianne Williamson
Dean Phillips
Michelle Obama
Gavin Newsom

Author Topic: Who are you voting for (potus edition)  (Read 2103 times)

Coastal Fever

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 495
Re: Who are you voting for (potus edition)
« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2024, 07:07:16 AM »
Yes Biden is a piece of shit too.. but I can’t even imagine how bad you have to hate women to vote for or not vote against DT.  I hope those who do/don’t are able to find peace in their lives.

TastyBurrito

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 538
« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2024, 09:16:29 AM »
Yes Biden is a piece of shit too.. but I can’t even imagine how bad you have to hate women to vote for or not vote against DT.  I hope those who do/don’t are able to find peace in their lives.

Seriously. Biden is FAR from the best, but he's also FAR from the worst.

For me, it's not just Trump being in office, it's what he brings: 
•Stephen Miller to create some of the worst and extremely racist immigration policy.
•Alex Jones as Press Secretary
•My Pillow Guy as some sort of Secretary of State
•His kids as foreign advisors
•More morally inept SCOTUS nominees
•And a slew of people who aren't qualified for their roles beyond having pledged allegiance to the Orange Calf

Add to the fact that conservatives haven't been quiet about further dismantling women's rights (even down to contraception), they'll undo LGBTQIA+ rights, probably even down to interracial marriage.

Yes, it'll be a choice between a douche and a turn sandwich, but my vote will be (unfortunately) not for who's best, but who's the least worst.

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1474
  • Illusion Flip
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2024, 09:34:30 AM »
I'll vote Biden in 2024 so I can still have a choice in 2028.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_2025

Project 2025 and worse is what is in your future if you allow Republicans at the wheel again.

lydius

• Rep: 40
« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2024, 01:34:00 PM »
what Lurper said. of course they're both shit choices, but what else is new. at the very least, if you have any regard for POC, immigrants, or women - it's clear who the "preferable" choice is.

TastyBurrito

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #34 on: January 30, 2024, 03:17:35 PM »
I have a buddy who is a typical Riverside, CA hardcore Trumper. He works in a union as a automotive mechanic. Even after the UAW backed Biden with Trump constantly lashing out at the union, he still boasts that he's voting for Trump because "deep down, everything Biden is doing is bullshit propaganda and Trump, in the end, will come out fighting for unions."

I'm constantly amazed by the delusion that Trump is some sort of benevolent god-like being to them. Regardless of how his words and actions negate what he rallies for.

Ricky Vaughn

• Rep: 264
« Reply #35 on: January 30, 2024, 03:18:58 PM »
Charlie Sheen
Tell the world to eat my dick
I’m a prick motherfucker
Life Hell Tough shit
I’m the bic motherfucker

fuhkin_powahfood_kid

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1351
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #36 on: January 30, 2024, 04:20:37 PM »
Dont be sheep!
If you plant ice, you’re gonna harvest wind

fuhkin_powahfood_kid

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1351
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #37 on: January 30, 2024, 04:20:55 PM »
Eat cum pizza!
If you plant ice, you’re gonna harvest wind

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1079
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #38 on: January 30, 2024, 04:45:22 PM »
I have a buddy who is a typical Riverside, CA hardcore Trumper. He works in a union as a automotive mechanic. Even after the UAW backed Biden with Trump constantly lashing out at the union, he still boasts that he's voting for Trump because "deep down, everything Biden is doing is bullshit propaganda and Trump, in the end, will come out fighting for unions."

I'm constantly amazed by the delusion that Trump is some sort of benevolent god-like being to them. Regardless of how his words and actions negate what he rallies for.

No disrespect to your friend but these ppl are fucking idiots.
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

TastyBurrito

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #39 on: January 30, 2024, 06:14:39 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I agree. I'm like, "how are you this blind?"

But like, there's something in the water out there. Probably meth.

JM

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 210
  • sup dog
« Reply #40 on: January 30, 2024, 06:42:25 PM »
This was going to be my first election (I became a citizen last year) and I was resigned to vote for the lesser of two evils or the candidate least likely to take us to war... now... shit I don't know... I'm considering throwing my vote toward Cornell West or another 3rd party in protest.

Fred Gall.
Congrats on citizenship. I heard that is a whole lotta hell to go through.

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1537
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #41 on: January 30, 2024, 08:04:40 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I grew up in the inland empire and I know exactly the type. There is one guy from high school who I was never really friends with but I follow him just to see his rants on Face Book and thank God I am not him. White Oakley shades lifted truck vibez lol. Dickies shorts & short sleeve button up, maybe throw in an MMA related t-shirt brand, Monster drinks, and there is your starter kit. Definitely has tattoos and a strange view on women that always toes the line on misogyny.

"I did my research" = unhinged youtube videos

"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

TastyBurrito

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #42 on: January 30, 2024, 08:57:29 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

I grew up in the inland empire and I know exactly the type. There is one guy from high school who I was never really friends with but I follow him just to see his rants on Face Book and thank God I am not him. White Oakley shades lifted truck vibez lol. Dickies shorts & short sleeve button up, maybe throw in an MMA related t-shirt brand, Monster drinks, and there is your starter kit. Definitely has tattoos and a strange view on women that always toes the line on misogyny.

"I did my research" = unhinged youtube videos

Wheb people like this say they did their own reseachcl, it’s fun to ask them, “where did you conduct your studies? QAnon Academy? Podcast College? or YouTube University?”

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 964
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #43 on: January 30, 2024, 09:02:29 PM »
I'm not voting

The choices will be in your face loud idiotic HATE party or quiet whispers behind your back liberal bigotry party.

They both just want me pickin sticking the highway for $2 a week in my Bob Barkers
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1474
  • Illusion Flip
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #44 on: January 31, 2024, 06:26:35 AM »

That dude is just a scab.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 282
« Reply #45 on: January 31, 2024, 06:39:26 AM »
i've only ever voted once in my life, in 2020.

it felt stupid at the time and that feeling has only gotten reinforced in the last 4 years.

i'm def not voting this time around. i would have voted in a dem primary if they had one.

Well, allow me to be the millionth person to remind you the importance of voting for down ballot candidates and issues and hope it sticks

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 964
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

Billy Bitchcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 462
  • Q U I T E S T Y L I S H
« Reply #47 on: January 31, 2024, 10:18:04 AM »
I'm not American and don't really know how he's perceived generally amongst sane members of the population but I don't see how you guys aren't wanting to do everything in your power to keep the republicans out of office, Trump or not.

To those of you not wanting to vote for Biden because of his actions regarding Palestine, how do you think it would've played out better if Trump was in office right now?
During sex to prevent myself from ejaculating I think about Osama Bin Laden running my dick through a sewing machine.

TastyBurrito

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #48 on: January 31, 2024, 10:37:30 AM »
I'm not American and don't really know how he's perceived generally amongst sane members of the population but I don't see how you guys aren't wanting to do everything in your power to keep the republicans out of office, Trump or not.

To those of you not wanting to vote for Biden because of his actions regarding Palestine, how do you think it would've played out better if Trump was in office right now?

That's the usual MO of the parties. Democrats, if they are unhappy with their candidate, will not vote. Republicans will ALWAYS vote Republican.

Basically what happened in Hillary vs Trump. Loads of Democrats didn't like her so they didn't vote -- probably under the assumption she'd easily win -- so Trump ended up taking the victory.

GardenSkater77

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1035
« Reply #49 on: January 31, 2024, 03:41:25 PM »

Trump said he would end aid to Palestine.

BAIL

• Rep: 7

Newphone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -512
« Reply #51 on: February 02, 2024, 08:47:47 PM »
I’m planning on mailing in a few votes for Biden.

addie pray

• Rep: -522
  • u a whole goofy
« Reply #52 on: February 04, 2024, 08:40:16 AM »
Expand Quote
i've only ever voted once in my life, in 2020.

it felt stupid at the time and that feeling has only gotten reinforced in the last 4 years.

i'm def not voting this time around. i would have voted in a dem primary if they had one.
[close]

Well, allow me to be the millionth person to remind you the importance of voting for down ballot candidates and issues and hope it sticks

read the thread title, it's not (downballot candidate edition)

type

• Rep: -51
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #53 on: February 04, 2024, 12:23:04 PM »
I could go for another stimulus right about now
I’m stuck in Fresno rn. behind that circle k across from Wendy’s

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 647
« Reply #54 on: February 12, 2024, 10:14:11 PM »
At least we will have this during the election season.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6F4L5NkdaRY

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?