Author Topic: KELCH JOKES  (Read 10075 times)

slumper

Re: KELCH JOKES
« Reply #60 on: January 09, 2007, 10:04:05 AM »
But then again, Kelch Monster couldn't be a power-tripping bully if people knew what "rules" they had to follow.

if you actually knew James you'd know he's the farthest thing in the world from a bully.

MAGIK INC GROUPIE

« Reply #61 on: January 09, 2007, 10:17:13 AM »
That is sooooo fucking true!

donnie_murdo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 169
  • All up in your photo !
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #62 on: January 09, 2007, 10:23:03 AM »
Hey i was wondering how did you treat the English ?

Like Carl Shipman was pretty mellow with you boys, but he's a total nut case at the same time as being really nice
...can't believe this thread brought Donnie Murdo out of the woodwork!

MAGIK INC GROUPIE

« Reply #63 on: January 09, 2007, 10:26:45 AM »
Shipman was pretty much a part of emb. He skated there everyday and partied with us too.

kev

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -42
« Reply #64 on: January 09, 2007, 10:35:44 AM »
I'm not hating on him, I just want to know what kind of power he really possesed and why?  Let's hear some stories of his greatness.

biggums mcgee

« Reply #65 on: January 09, 2007, 10:37:26 AM »
whose posse was more gnar towards the outsiders, LOVE's or EMB's?

donnie_murdo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 169
  • All up in your photo !
« Reply #66 on: January 09, 2007, 10:39:33 AM »
Shipman was pretty much a part of emb. He skated there everyday and partied with us too.

Yeah i knew that but how did he "get into" your wee group i guess it what i'm meaning, i've met him a couple times like, hmm maybe 7-8 years ago, when Rattary was on Blueprint, years and years ago, i just wondered, was it simply due to his crazy Frontside flips or due to the Stereo - DLX conection ?

What about the Manchester/London guys, like Femi ?

Fuck i know a bunch of people from Edinburgh went over to SF a lot, but at the time, they were mostly dicks that skated Bristo and we pissed if you skated there and were better than them (i guess, trying to get there own EMB vide going, the whole Edinburgh's Most Blunted shit was just so fucking lame it was epic in Scottish history), i mean we just skated Glasgow which was better anyway.

But yeah just wondering, as he always seemed pretty much in there but, not really mentioned to much

Cheers though
...can't believe this thread brought Donnie Murdo out of the woodwork!

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 264
  • tiger style
« Reply #67 on: January 09, 2007, 10:40:34 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Kelch would toss yall haters around like a rag doll!

Anybody who was ALLOWED to skate emb loves Kelch to
death cause they know that in order for them to be able
to do 1 noseslide without  getting clothes lined or having their
shot out board dissapear, that it was Kelch who accepted them.

He never abused that power and even let t-dogs like yourself
skate with the best. As Sam said, he ruled with an iron fist and
a heart of gold. Most of you hating are not familiar with either.
[close]

did you usually take your tounge out his ass before he regulated or would he let you finish up first?
[close]

you must not know that Sanchez and Kelch have been friends for a very long time. your comment was poorly thought out.

my bad, I guess I am way off for trying to call out some jock, ass kissing, alpha dog bullshit at EMB

MAGIK INC GROUPIE

« Reply #68 on: January 09, 2007, 10:43:53 AM »
call outs on the net??? so bold.

Fucking pussy!

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • tiger style
« Reply #69 on: January 09, 2007, 10:48:01 AM »
nope, so bored

and if I am not mistaken, I believe you just called me out

MAGIK INC GROUPIE

« Reply #70 on: January 09, 2007, 10:53:02 AM »
HOW BOUT YOU JUST STAND ON THE BOARD AND I'LL DO THE PUSHING? MAYBE I CAN YELL JUMP AND WHILE YOU'RE JUMPING I COULD GRAB YOUR BOARD AND FLIP BY HAND?

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • tiger style
« Reply #71 on: January 09, 2007, 10:55:13 AM »
uh, yeah

it's a wonderful button

Bruce Wayne

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 27
« Reply #72 on: January 09, 2007, 10:57:40 AM »

if you were a buster then you were a buster plain and simple.
sometimes the "things" and "friends" you enjoy the most, will hurt you the most, and play an ultimate factor in how you leave this earth.
-sheffledge
half of you probably cant even tre.

MAGIK INC GROUPIE

« Reply #73 on: January 09, 2007, 10:59:30 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

if you were a buster then you were a buster plain and simple.

HAHAHA!!!

I'M PICTURING SLEAZY GETTING THE BOOT FROM EMB JUST SO HE CAN FLY OUT TO PHILLY TO GET THE BOOT OVER THERE TOO...HEHEHEHE

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • tiger style
« Reply #74 on: January 09, 2007, 11:02:54 AM »
I try to live in the present

MAGIK INC GROUPIE

« Reply #75 on: January 09, 2007, 11:05:03 AM »
MAYBE YOU SHOULD THINK AHEAD AND GO TO SCHOOL.

uruquay

« Reply #76 on: January 09, 2007, 11:11:15 AM »
uh, yeah

it's a wonderful button
I can't believe he *actually* just posted this.  : oP
OLD VERT DOG
Guy who likes sleazy.

Lomaz

• Rep: 1
« Reply #77 on: January 09, 2007, 11:26:32 AM »

but you should learn from the past.

uruquay

« Reply #78 on: January 09, 2007, 11:29:10 AM »
today is a gift
it is the present

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • tiger style
« Reply #79 on: January 09, 2007, 11:30:37 AM »
haha

slumper

« Reply #80 on: January 09, 2007, 12:31:14 PM »

and presently you're a douchebag who doesn't know shit about skating and is one of the many reasons this is such a bad messageboard.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #81 on: January 09, 2007, 12:51:39 PM »
Nah, Sleazy's on point. Jock alpha dog bullshit. Security guards should be the only ones kicking people out of spots or giving them shit. You got a problem with who is skating your favorite spot today? Skate somewhere else. Don't get agro. Also, saying that somebody is a pussy for calling somebody else out in an arena where violence is not an option is a SUPER JOCK thing to say. Its another way of saying "You are smarter than me, and are making me feel stupid/bad about myself, I wish that I could rely on my only means of defense, which is brute force." Pretty jockish.
I got nothing against joking around or being a smartass. If that's all that went down with the vibing at EMB I would be fine with it. But that shit Sanch is saying about getting clotheslined or kids boards dissapearing (I'll assume it was sponsored kids taking boards from kids who had to pay full price- a real classy move) just can not be cool at any level.
Did you guys not know that the EMB crew was just as despised as it was admired?
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

otis b driftwood

« Reply #82 on: January 09, 2007, 01:02:10 PM »
Nah, Sleazy's on point. Jock alpha dog bullshit. Security guards should be the only ones kicking people out of spots or giving them shit. You got a problem with who is skating your favorite spot today? Skate somewhere else. Don't get agro. Also, saying that somebody is a pussy for calling somebody else out in an arena where violence is not an option is a SUPER JOCK thing to say. Its another way of saying "You are smarter than me, and are making me feel stupid/bad about myself, I wish that I could rely on my only means of defense, which is brute force." Pretty jockish.
I got nothing against joking around or being a smartass. If that's all that went down with the vibing at EMB I would be fine with it. But that shit Sanch is saying about getting clotheslined or kids boards dissapearing (I'll assume it was sponsored kids taking boards from kids who had to pay full price- a real classy move) just can not be cool at any level.

embarcadero was kind of a special case though was it not?
i heard that kelch pretty much started skating there and encouraging every one else to, next thing they've got probably the most progressive and famous crew in history and every hometown hero (jamie thomas) is flying out there trying to be down and get sponsored.

if that was me i'd be clothes lining all day long.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #83 on: January 09, 2007, 01:07:22 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

i heard that kelch pretty much started skating there and encouraging every one else to, next thing they've got probably the most progressive and famous crew in history and every hometown hero (jamie thomas) is flying out there trying to be down and get sponsored.

Clothesline the pro who came out just to get a line at emb? OK. If its just a kid, not so cool.
But your description implies that he is the one that opened pandora's box. You can't start trying to get people to skate a big spot in the middle of downtown San Francisco and not assume its gonna get blown out. Fuck, if Kelch never existed people would still skate embarco. Do you know how easy that spot is to find? Its at the end of one of the most crowded streets in SF!
Kelch didn't make emb. Emb made Kelch

otis b driftwood

« Reply #84 on: January 09, 2007, 01:12:30 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Clothesline the pro who came out just to get a line at emb? OK. If its just a kid, not so cool.
But your description implies that he is the one that opened pandora's box. You can't start trying to get people to skate a big spot in the middle of downtown San Francisco and not assume its gonna get blown out. Fuck, if Kelch never existed people would still skate embarco. Do you know how easy that spot is to find? Its at the end of one of the most crowded streets in SF!
Kelch didn't make emb. Emb made Kelch

well skating was a lot more lowkey then, and people weren't really skating embarcadero type spots until those guys.
couple of years later there's german kids with their parents stopping karl watson in the middle of filming a line nearly knocking him off his board to get a photo (i saw that happen).

it might not be right but you're going to get pissed off.

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • tiger style
« Reply #85 on: January 09, 2007, 01:21:53 PM »
Didn't Ray Barbee skate emb in public domain?

otis b driftwood

« Reply #86 on: January 09, 2007, 01:25:54 PM »
Didn't Ray Barbee skate emb in public domain?

probably, natas skated it in streets of fire, danny sargent in useless wooden toys and so on.

it's irrelevant though, i'm saying it was after the crew that kelch always gets credit for starting had blown up there and filmed a few parts that literally thousands of kids from all round the world were turning up there being dicks and basically blowing the spot.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #87 on: January 09, 2007, 01:26:28 PM »
The bones brigade skates it in "The Search for Animal Chin."

And the incident you saw with Karl is what happens when a lot of big name skateboarders skate a spot in a well known area of a well known skate town that is getting coverage in every magazine and video. THEY blew it out themselves. Deal with it and try not to get to pissed at the tourists, or skate somewhere else.
Oh, and people understood this happened a while before EMB. Thats why pools were kept secret as early as the 70's. You blow out a spot, it becomes to crowded and eventually you have a cop car parked in the middle of the spot.

otis b driftwood

« Reply #88 on: January 09, 2007, 01:30:56 PM »
The bones brigade skates it in "The Search for Animal Chin."

And the incident you saw with Karl is what happens when a lot of big name skateboarders skate a spot in a well known area of a well known skate town that is getting coverage in every magazine and video. THEY blew it out themselves. Deal with it and try not to get to pissed at the tourists, or skate somewhere else.
Oh, and people understood this happened a while before EMB. Thats why pools were kept secret as early as the 70's. You blow out a spot, it becomes to crowded and eventually you have a cop car parked in the middle of the spot.

back on topic.

what do women and kentucky fried chicken have in common?

once you get past the legs and breast all you're left with is a dirty box.

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • tiger style
« Reply #89 on: January 09, 2007, 01:33:46 PM »
what do gay guys call hemorrhoids?

speed bumps