Author Topic: antwuan is free!!!  (Read 73302 times)

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: antwuan is free!!!
« Reply #150 on: July 31, 2014, 02:18:06 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Those pictures and videos are great, but Andy doesn't drink anymore, and I know what I'm talking about based on a lot more than old media coverage I get from thousands of miles away. The guy who hasn't seen Andy around but is certain he is still drinking spends too much time at the bars, and not enough at the skateparks
[close]

You seem pretty certain he's not drinking so I'm not going to argue that you're wrong, and I don't know the guy or anything but he's definitely drinking Tecate in this video at 3:30. Granted, he could've dumped the beer out and filled the can with something else but that would be nonsensical on an absurd level.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sgF97c6DZk
[close]

maybe it's an image thing?� like the way Van Halen used to put tea in whiskey bottles to bring on stage, to maintain their party image.
[close]
Maybe it takes a bit of time to get those things on the web.

[close]
What, like a month maybe? At most? I mean it was posted in April of this year.
And its damn near August. Meaning at a minimum 4 months, then you have the Vice lag, which based on O'dell's comments about finishing an episode and the time it takes to actually be on the site is a minute.

Basically, I'm not trying to say Andy is a good or bad guy, or that he is never ever going to ever have a drink again. I'm not speaking on the length of his not drinking, just that he currently isn't.

and surfgroms- what do you mean not everything is how it should be? Do Antwuan or Andy own a company I haven't heard of.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 401
« Reply #151 on: July 31, 2014, 02:47:12 PM »
connected to the sk8 world? have you heard the term "skate and shut the fuck up"

Every one of your posts amounts to this...

ill murray, can you remind me why you think im a kook

J.R.

• Rep: -38
« Reply #152 on: July 31, 2014, 02:52:07 PM »
JR lurking this thread but not responding. You checking wiki again bro?

K

i didnt check wiki the first time you tried to get me on some bitch ass history lesson. you need to stop thinking people do what you tell them bc they dont.

ROCKxADIO420

« Reply #153 on: July 31, 2014, 02:53:31 PM »
holy fuck how did never realize this?

ROCKxADIO420

« Reply #154 on: July 31, 2014, 02:53:54 PM »
the gipper=andry roy confirmed

poopnutsupreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 491
« Reply #155 on: July 31, 2014, 02:56:00 PM »
Expand Quote
connected to the sk8 world? have you heard the term "skate and shut the fuck up"
[close]

Every one of your posts amounts to this...

this is beautiful
Any dude that hates on roller hockey hasn't played, and likely haven't played a sport in their entire life.

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 401
« Reply #156 on: July 31, 2014, 03:02:17 PM »

Would be the best M. Night Shamalamadingdong twist ever
ill murray, can you remind me why you think im a kook

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #157 on: July 31, 2014, 03:02:34 PM »
Shit....isn't there a rule about not outing other posters these days?! Just don't tell Julien about my secret obsession with radical social sciences.
you need to stop thinking people do what you tell them bc they dont.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #158 on: July 31, 2014, 04:06:02 PM »
dum ass for not remembering slap fuckers stupid handles?   The only one i know is rusty bearings (oh wait tracer too), that handle is sick but yall are robots as far as Im concerned.  When you dont have an argument you should try to be dismissive calling them dumass or put a cartoon of a kid throwing an egg.  Some body responded to one of my spews with a brad fucking pitt picture for fuks sakes, stupid internet tricks.  2014 ur better off being "disconnected from the sk8 world" cause you know this shit is getting driven into the ground rite now.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 04:16:05 PM by givecigstosurfgroms »
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

Albatross

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #159 on: July 31, 2014, 05:27:16 PM »

unbelievable ! i never imagine

Wizard Fight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #160 on: July 31, 2014, 06:13:40 PM »

ttching!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 65214
  • Smilin' Mercenary
« Reply #161 on: July 31, 2014, 08:01:25 PM »
Chicks who date Andy Roy are definitely down to eat some ass.

Wayne Regretzky

« Reply #162 on: July 31, 2014, 09:06:56 PM »
Chicks who date Andy Roy are definitely down to eat some ass.
All girls do. All of 'em.

kamltoe

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -443
« Reply #163 on: August 01, 2014, 06:49:16 AM »

well i guess well see then, because those companies seem like they wanna put him back out there soon. andy roy said in an interview before he went to jail that he wasnt making much money from skating, and antwuan was making five figures before he went in. if you think andy roy, a pro that mostly resonates with old dudes that skated in the beginning of the 1990's, would do better in todays market than antwuan, who still gets attention from the kids of todays market in comparison to andy roy, then youre free to be wrong.

people were comparing antwuan to andy roy on here. of course kids walk into a shop and can pick from those two plus every famous street leaguer, but the fact was that no one was talking about mikey taylor. i never said antwuan sells more boards than everyone who has one on a wall, i just said that he can move more units than roy. go anywhere that kids comment, and see if theyre talking more about antwuan dixon or andy roy. those kids actually buy shit. theyre talking more about a guy who hasnt released shit in YEARS, when andy roy has been releasing recent shit (which im sorry his skating now doesnt keep up with the progressive market) and the kids arent paying him anywhere near the same amount of attention. youd be bad at market speculation if you couldnt make as easy of an assumption to say that more kids are looking forward to antwuans re entry into skating than andy roys.

i didnt mean your current profession is being a history teacher, it was a sarcastic comment.

your speculation in roys favor will be proven wrong in time, sit back and wait for the displeasure of being wrong.

did I actually speculate one way or the other? pretty sure I just repeatedly questioned your speculation and you've just made up my side of the argument in your head. I've actually asserted no opinion either way about anything here except the validity (or extreme lack thereof) of your factual assertions.

right?

K

Quote from: The Gipper

Classic keyboard skate champion talk right there.

DISTANT RUMOURS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 394
« Reply #164 on: August 01, 2014, 08:08:06 AM »
Did he switch heel down anything yet?

kamltoe

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #165 on: August 01, 2014, 08:15:44 AM »

LOL! sig'd.

K

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3288
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #166 on: August 01, 2014, 11:00:44 AM »

If this is true....
Gipper, you down for a date and some anal/oral/fisting?

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #167 on: August 01, 2014, 11:14:10 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

If this is true....
Rhetorical question is rectorical

shark tits

« Reply #168 on: August 01, 2014, 11:16:02 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

If this is true....
skate date!

J.R.

« Reply #169 on: August 01, 2014, 11:57:45 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

LOL! sig'd.

K

im  saying though, i come back and start to carry slap on my back with how much better things got upon my return to the game.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #170 on: August 01, 2014, 12:12:48 PM »
dum ass for not remembering slap fuckers stupid handles?   The only one i know is rusty bearings (oh wait tracer too), that handle is sick but yall are robots as far as Im concerned.  When you dont have an argument you should try to be dismissive calling them dumass or put a cartoon of a kid throwing an egg.  Some body responded to one of my spews with a brad fucking pitt picture for fuks sakes, stupid internet tricks.  2014 ur better off being "disconnected from the sk8 world" cause you know this shit is getting driven into the ground rite now.
Right. You don't get genuine responses because you are very stupid. The mockery you describe is not because people find your posts incorrect, its because they think you are stupid. They don't even have time to think "is this true/accurate?" because they don't get to that point. They read your garbled posts and think "holy shit that kid is dumb" and either move on, or point out and laugh at something stupid of note that you said

J.R.

« Reply #171 on: August 01, 2014, 12:17:52 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Right. You don't get genuine responses because you are very stupid. The mockery you describe is not because people find your posts incorrect, its because they think you are stupid. They don't even have time to think "is this true/accurate?" because they don't get to that point. They read your garbled posts and think "holy shit that kid is dumb" and either move on, or point out and laugh at something stupid of note that you said

im gonna start a word count to see how many words you waste when youre only saying 'im right and everyone else is dumb/stupid.' 99% of your posts are just drawn out versions of what i slimmed up for you, and most people dont read your whole rant anyway.

how does it feel to be the most predictable/ most skipped over slap poster in history?

kamltoe

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #172 on: August 01, 2014, 12:19:29 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

LOL! sig'd.

K
[close]

im� saying though, i come back and start to carry slap on my back with how much better things got upon my return to the game.

you literally just bit a @willeasley quote. I back will. I do not back you.

also, you've never been in the "slap game" to have a return. even if you were, you were probably the top hat or the wheelbarrow. nobody noticed you until you started trolling. and only because you're so weak. for the record.

K

GAY

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #173 on: August 01, 2014, 12:27:01 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

If this is true....
[close]

I'mma start a streetwear gay skate line to compete with Trukfit and call it Rectorical. I'll split the proceeds with you SodaJerk.

J.R.

« Reply #174 on: August 01, 2014, 12:34:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

LOL! sig'd.

K
[close]

im� saying though, i come back and start to carry slap on my back with how much better things got upon my return to the game.
[close]

you literally just bit a @willeasley quote. I back will. I do not back you.

also, you've never been in the "slap game" to have a return. even if you were, you were probably the top hat or the wheelbarrow. nobody noticed you until you started trolling. and only because you're so weak. for the record.

K

i never saw him say it, but its true. i wasnt on slap when he said that.

im not trolling, i post real shit that may or may not agree with other people.

never been in the slap game? im just recently posting again after about a year and have over 600 posts, where u think those came from? i met with dudes on here to go skate and did what i had to do until my mom died last year, and i just left slap alone for a while. my posts last year got love too, maybe they werent as bickered about like what you and gip do with them but thats because niggas were playing nice for the brief time i was on.

very few people make this forum colorful, but hate it or love it i add some flavor to the dish that you may not have a palette for.

some of what you post is on point kamel, dont go the gipper route and make posts that are summed up by 'im right and everyone else is stupid.' u better than that man.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #175 on: August 01, 2014, 12:35:51 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

If this is true....
[close]
[close]

I'mma start a streetwear gay skate line to compete with Trukfit and call it Rectorical. I'll split the proceeds with you SodaJerk.
I'll just skim 5 percent off the top and you keep the rest as long as I don't have to do anything. My chain of Cher themed Florist shops has got me busy but they've also made me lobster rich.

zippy z

« Reply #176 on: August 01, 2014, 12:40:22 PM »
I watched this and am now a little depressed.

Who Is Antwuan Dixon (Documentary)

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #177 on: August 01, 2014, 12:44:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
dum ass for not remembering slap fuckers stupid handles? � The only one i know is rusty bearings (oh wait tracer too), that handle is sick but yall are robots as far as Im concerned. �When you dont have an argument you should try to be dismissive calling them dumass or put a cartoon of a kid throwing an egg. �Some body responded to one of my spews with a brad fucking pitt picture for fuks sakes, stupid internet tricks. �2014 ur better off being "disconnected from the sk8 world" cause you know this shit is getting driven into the ground rite now.
[close]
[close]

im gonna start a word count to see how many words you waste when youre only saying 'im right and everyone else is dumb/stupid.' 99% of your posts are just drawn out versions of what i slimmed up for you, and most people dont read your whole rant anyway.

how does it feel to be the most predictable/ most skipped over slap poster in history?
Most skipped over? You literally have responded to 100% of my posts, and I'm far from alone in calling you stupid.
I don't call very stupid and angry posters stupid just for the hell of it. They need to know why they are getting so frustrated by the responses to their posts. The reason people don't take arguments from people like you seriously is because we are far too busy reacting to the stupidity of your premise to argue back. When the only response you get is "you're dumb" is "why do you keep calling me dumb?" A response such as this, explaining that people don't get anything new from your posts aside from the fact that an aggressive and dumb person is on the board trying to force people to take their stupidity seriously.
Want an example? Go to that thread on the front page right now about how people who hate Nike are faking or something like that. Read it, then think "How should I respond to this?" You will react in one of two ways- 1) don't respond. 2) let this kid know nobody wants to read his stupid shit.
Those are the only two options people can muster up to your posts

J.R.

« Reply #178 on: August 01, 2014, 01:21:58 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
dum ass for not remembering slap fuckers stupid handles? � The only one i know is rusty bearings (oh wait tracer too), that handle is sick but yall are robots as far as Im concerned. �When you dont have an argument you should try to be dismissive calling them dumass or put a cartoon of a kid throwing an egg. �Some body responded to one of my spews with a brad fucking pitt picture for fuks sakes, stupid internet tricks. �2014 ur better off being "disconnected from the sk8 world" cause you know this shit is getting driven into the ground rite now.
[close]
[close]

[close]
Most skipped over? You literally have responded to 100% of my posts, and I'm far from alone in calling you stupid.
I don't call very stupid and angry posters stupid just for the hell of it. They need to know why they are getting so frustrated by the responses to their posts. The reason people don't take arguments from people like you seriously is because we are far too busy reacting to the stupidity of your premise to argue back. When the only response you get is "you're dumb" is "why do you keep calling me dumb?" A response such as this, explaining that people don't get anything new from your posts aside from the fact that an aggressive and dumb person is on the board trying to force people to take their stupidity seriously.
Want an example? Go to that thread on the front page right now about how people who hate Nike are faking or something like that. Read it, then think "How should I respond to this?" You will react in one of two ways- 1) don't respond. 2) let this kid know nobody wants to read his stupid shit.
Those are the only two options people can muster up to your posts

fool you on here like you getting paid to do it, summer must be slow so maybe you should get off the comp and try making some money or something. i responded to literally 100% of your shit? hell no i didnt. half of it gets ignored the moment i see its too long or its too repetitive.

you call everyone stupid and tell them theyre wrong and youre right. and most of them arent frustrated, you just called them stupid because they questioned what you said. sodajerk didnt get all pissy when you called him stupid today.

people like me? what, you calling me out because im black? (just kidding, that accusation is just as baseless as your accusation of people being homophobic because you milk your prostate.)

" When the only response you get is "you're dumb" is "why do you keep calling me dumb?"" idk what the hell youre trying to say here, but i never asked why anyone calls me dumb.

people take me seriously, just not you. my inbox pm's get love too.

you need people like me gip, people like me keep you relevant and your word wouldnt mean shit if people like me didnt respond and shoot the shit with you. you should be thanking me for validating your existence. if not youd just be some prostate milking thirty something calling people names with no one listening like a homeless drunk guy in an alley that people ignore. so dont write me off so fast, because the moment i stop responding to your nonsense you become one step closer to being slaps homeless ignored drunk alley bum.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #179 on: August 01, 2014, 01:34:53 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

If this is true....
[close]
[close]

[close]
I'll just skim 5 percent off the top and you keep the rest as long as I don't have to do anything. My chain of Cher themed Florist shops has got me busy but they've also made me lobster rich.

#gypsiestrampsandthieves4evr