Author Topic: Kiwi flip???  (Read 4582 times)

Rusty_Berrings

Kiwi flip???
« on: July 29, 2014, 10:59:02 PM »
How's this work? i tried setting up my feet in what i'd consider "the opposite of a bs pop shuv underflip" but I can't seem to get the rotation going at all. For those who don't know what a Kiwi flip is, its a frontside shuvit under heel flip. Thanks in advance.

el chino

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -376
  • ants suck!
Re: Kiwi flip???
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2014, 12:59:52 AM »
How's this work? i tried setting up my feet in what i'd consider "the opposite of a bs pop shuv underflip" but I can't seem to get the rotation going at all. For those who don't know what a Kiwi flip is, its a frontside shuvit under heel flip. Thanks in advance.
like, shit? but flipping like diharrea ?
<iframe class="imgur-album" width="100%" height="550" frameborder="0" src="http://imgur.com/a/8ph4y/embed"></iframe>

Nacnud

• Rep: 9
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2014, 01:18:49 AM »
A Kiwi is a flightless bird. Not such a good name for a skate trick.
" I just shot him, dying was between him and God"  R L Burnside

Schismatic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 4
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2014, 11:48:26 AM »

To be honest, that sounds as awkward as it does hideous. Even in my long-past 'pop shuvit late flip late shuvit' days I don't think I could've figured this one out. Good luck though.

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2014, 12:51:06 PM »
maybe watch some old willy santos footage. i feel like its a trick he would have done in the early 90s.

Spitfire4life

• Rep: -20
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2014, 09:44:24 PM »
How do you underheel? Like an underflip you put your toes under the board, but you can't do that with your heel. Good luck Rusty!
If you take medical advice from this puddle of retards you are going to die.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2014, 12:04:42 AM »
How do you underheel? Like an underflip you put your toes under the board, but you can't do that with your heel. Good luck Rusty!
I thought the same. I recently learned 3 shuv underflips and twisted underflips so i got pretty excited when I saw video of one of these but I wouldn't know where to start with the footing. It might be the same as 3 shuv underflip just frontside but I can't figure it out. There's a few other underflip tricks that you don't set up for like that too though like Semi Flips.

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1580
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2014, 09:34:56 AM »
maybe watch some old willy santos footage. i feel like its a trick he would have done in the early 90s.

Yoshi obayashi.....