Author Topic: Muckmouth | Josh Swindell interview  (Read 29368 times)

nice_guy_2

Re: Muckmouth | Josh Swindell interview
« Reply #60 on: August 07, 2014, 09:27:36 PM »
not sure where you see a complication. Danny Way tried to start a fight and the result was one person losing their life and another person going to jail for twenty years. on top of that Danny Way refused to ever speak about it or accept any role of responsibility in the situation.

this is the only post worth reading

Particleboard Penguin

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 10
« Reply #61 on: August 07, 2014, 09:54:54 PM »
  um, so according to the interview when danny way was drunk and  20yo, he sucker punched someone in a bar(oooooh) an then let someone rot in jail (i suppose he coulda stopped by an gave him a hug?or busted him out?) you guys are a "pack of faggots"         After YEARS of people on slap and other forums saying that danny had a brick in his hand, the JOSH SWIDELL interview drops and josh assurts that "danny way dosnt know how to be a freind!! (ooooooh)"    - The slap forum dosnt say, "Hey guess we were wrong", nope, somehow danny is a bigger "scum bag" than b4-- talk about slap having its cake and eating it too..      Im super happy that 1st of all,  danny way ONLY sucker punched someone in a bar and got istant karma (imediately punched hard  back by someone) and also happy for josh swindell for getting out, being alive and taking responsibility.  But the slap forum should at least admit that they hate danny way ONLY cuz of his stupid jock head!!        the interview plainly spells out that danny way in no way took part in a 3 on 1 psycho episode that left someone dead as fuk

Holy fuckin shit man were you that angry or are you just barely literate?

Marty Mcfly

• Rep: 40
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #62 on: August 07, 2014, 09:57:24 PM »
Expand Quote
This tread just concretes how stupid the general population of skateboarding is.� If Danny's involvement would have been deemed responsible for the guys death, even minimally, he would have had charges brought against him.� Period.�

[close]

This tread is concreting all over the place yo.
So there was no flying brick, Just stationary concrete on the place. Got it. I think I'm catching up.  

Pro Baby Yeah!

Schismatic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 4
« Reply #63 on: August 07, 2014, 10:28:41 PM »
'Danny may have suckerpunched Keith'

So, we now know that Keith had a brain injury. I think there is a high probability that Danny's sucker punch could have led to this guy's death...I think Josh got the raw end of the deal here, Danny should have been held somewhat responsible.

Thanks for the opinion. From what institution did you receive your doctorate of medicine? The University of Talking out of your Ass? Moreover, have you, with your expert-level knowledge on the subject, studied Mr Ogden's medical records and drawn parallels between them and the autopsy report?

It must've been because of a sucker punch by a pretty scrawny kid (at the time) who admittedly wasn't much of a brawler. A punch that the guy up and walked away from. Though that could be a very slim possibility, are you really trying to argue that that's a more logical conclusion than the death being caused by the other 2 dudes literally stomping the guy's head against the concrete ground?

Come on man, actually try to use that brain that's in your head, that's what it's there for.

Iceman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 433
« Reply #64 on: August 07, 2014, 10:34:16 PM »
but, but, but what happened to all the torch burning, brick fabricating, sherlock holmes types?

vegan*shawn

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -416
  • listen to Jawbreaker
« Reply #65 on: August 07, 2014, 10:58:33 PM »
Damn that was a heavy interview. Glad to finally hear Josh's side of the story.

hufs calve muscles

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
« Reply #66 on: August 07, 2014, 11:21:26 PM »
but, but, but what happened to all the torch burning, brick fabricating, sherlock holmes types?

KKK x True Detective?

Manolo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 467
« Reply #67 on: August 08, 2014, 01:56:09 AM »
19years of jail and having your asshole removed that's not cool.But what about that Ogden dude, you have a massive blood clot in your brain, bail from the hospital go to bars get drunk and start fights?It's hard to believe anything coming from the main people involded in these kind of situations.

Piri-piri

• Rep: 5
« Reply #68 on: August 08, 2014, 03:47:01 AM »
19years of jail and having your asshole removed that's not cool.But what about that Ogden dude, you have a massive blood clot in your brain, bail from the hospital go to bars get drunk and start fights?It's hard to believe anything coming from the main people involded in these kind of situations.

If by starting fights you mean just happening to be around a bunch of shitty homophobic rats, then yeah - he clearly started it all.

I mean...what a dick for getting sucker punched and stamped to death for essentially no other reason than homophobia and that these were some seriously, seriously shitty kids. He obviously deserved to be set upon for his heinous actions.

Nice victim blaming you got going on there.

Manolo

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #69 on: August 08, 2014, 04:04:40 AM »
haha dude's got brain injury he goes to a straight bar full of obviously homophobic jocks and grabs Danny Way ass or something i mean what are you expecting? I'm not blaming him or anything, i wasn't there, i'm just saying it was a dumb thing to do and what happened after that is tragic for sure.

Piri-piri

• Rep: 5
« Reply #70 on: August 08, 2014, 04:35:27 AM »
haha dude's got brain injury he goes to a straight bar full of obviously homophobic jocks and grabs Danny Way ass or something i mean what are you expecting? I'm not blaming him or anything, i wasn't there, i'm just saying it was a dumb thing to do and what happened after that is tragic for sure.
Obviously homophobic? Did they have 'I H8 Fags' on their t-shirts or something? Did they have swastikas tattoos on them?

How was he to know that what these cunts concept of a reasonable response to an action so microscopically insignificant was to stamp, punch and kick the life out of him?

Say you are drunk at a bar. Absolutely hammered.
A guy tries coming on to you.

What do you do?

a) Bully him, punch him and knock him the fuck out?
b) Be a reasonable and decent human being, chalk it up to experience, explain that your not interested. Chat a while and laugh it off.

If a guy is aggressive at you, it's simple to understand why you will match that aggression with violence. You're drunk, you fight, whatever. It could end badly, but you'd know that going in.

But what about a guy who's not aggressive at all? How did he end up with the shit kicked out of him? The answer is, the people he were around were scumbag cunts. All of them. It's just he wasn't to know that because they weren't obviously homophobic or violent until it was too late.

That interview made me feel ill. It was such a totally senseless waste of life, Keith Ogden's and Swindell's.

ThrillOfItAll

• Rep: -47
  • Stomp It
    • Skate Blog avatar image
« Reply #71 on: August 08, 2014, 05:08:22 AM »
Dannys had his Karma in the form of Nu-Plan B and Bob Burnquist.....
Time To Play The Game

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #72 on: August 08, 2014, 05:23:05 AM »
heh, I wasnt angry but "barely literate" might be an exaggeration, mister!  anyway somebody suggested that this keith guy was partially to blame for going to a bar and getting killed, bro you should prolly just take that shit back, you dont want to tempt fate like that.  (a brain injury could also have affected his judgment)  for the millionith time dont be dismissive just address my argument or leave it be)
« Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 05:28:50 AM by givecigstosurfgroms »
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

ThrillOfItAll

• Rep: -47
  • Stomp It
    • Skate Blog avatar image
« Reply #73 on: August 08, 2014, 05:35:01 AM »
PS. Muckmouth is the only outlet that i can see doing a rocco interview!
Time To Play The Game

Manolo

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #74 on: August 08, 2014, 05:40:57 AM »
We weren't there to see what happened, maybe he wasn't agressive at all and acted smartly OR MAYBE he acted like an idiot throwing gas on the fire like 90% of drunk people in a situation of stress,..we don't know!
Of course he didn't deserve to die and people should be more reasonable and not kill each others for stupid reasons but that's just how the world is, primitive and senseless. Horrible shit happens every day. You have to be careful of your actions, despite all your common sense and being "born free and equal in dignity and rights"...... if you're in the wrong spot at the wrong time, you'll get smacked right in the face.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 05:43:10 AM by Manolo »

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #75 on: August 08, 2014, 06:09:14 AM »
and essentially thats all d way did was smack somebody in the face  so we can all stop hating danny way as much as we did.  I too thought there was a chance he was implicated but now we know better strait from the josh swindells mouth.

Willie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 306
« Reply #76 on: August 08, 2014, 06:13:07 AM »
Expand Quote

So, we now know that Keith had a brain injury. I think there is a high probability that Danny's sucker punch could have led to this guy's death...I think Josh got the raw end of the deal here, Danny should have been held somewhat responsible.

[close]

Thanks for the opinion. From what institution did you receive your doctorate of medicine? The University of Talking out of your Ass? Moreover, have you, with your expert-level knowledge on the subject, studied Mr Ogden's medical records and drawn parallels between them and the autopsy report?

It must've been because of a sucker punch by a pretty scrawny kid (at the time) who admittedly wasn't much of a brawler. A punch that the guy up and walked away from. Though that could be a very slim possibility, are you really trying to argue that that's a more logical conclusion than the death being caused by the other 2 dudes literally stomping the guy's head against the concrete ground?

Come on man, actually try to use that brain that's in your head, that's what it's there for.

If the guy hit the ground after being sucker punched, it very easily could have led to condition that killed him. I don't know if you could prove which hit killed the victim but if Danny had been in court it is extremely likely he would have been found partially culpable.

I wonder if there ever was a civil suit or if there is a statute of limitations on wrongful death civil suits? This article seems to implicate two additional defendants, one with plenty of $$$$.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #77 on: August 08, 2014, 06:26:32 AM »
Mother fuckers just GRABBIN now at ANY  straws in their anti danny way CAMPAIGN.  give it up!!!!  (again i say "pack of faggots")
« Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 06:30:02 AM by givecigstosurfgroms »

Salty Lame Ass Poosey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -265
« Reply #78 on: August 08, 2014, 07:39:10 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Not trying to start any static but who is to say that punch didn't contribute to Keith Ogden's death as well.
Skateboarding don't owe you shit but wheel bite in the rain -Jake Pheps

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 401
« Reply #79 on: August 08, 2014, 08:34:09 AM »
and essentially thats all d way did was smack somebody in the face  so we can all stop hating danny way as much as we did.  I too thought there was a chance he was implicated but now we know better strait from the josh swindells mouth.

If anything, ditching your dude on a 19 year stretch for having your back is some fucked up shit and more than enough reason for me to continue hating DWay. 

ill murray, can you remind me why you think im a kook

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #80 on: August 08, 2014, 11:21:11 AM »
if that is "having your back" then that is horrifying and i dont want anyone "having my back"  Danny way was pretty safe in the bar and didnt need whatever the fuck murderous shit to happen outside the bar, if ur smart enuf to complete slap registration than ur smart enuf to understand this concept brother.  (i would leave all of yall in there in there an throw a mega ramp party)
« Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 11:27:49 AM by givecigstosurfgroms »

GOKU

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 113
« Reply #81 on: August 08, 2014, 12:02:51 PM »
I didn't read the 3rd page of this but, even if his involvement was minimal, D Way literally made a shirt for Platinum that says "we kill fags". Just gotta reiterate this. Fuckin' scumbag. Does not deserve to be defended. The tenacity of him to make that shirt after the situation he was in (and never fessed up to) is just completely ridic.

Oprah Winfrey

« Reply #82 on: August 08, 2014, 12:14:31 PM »
I didn't read the 3rd page of this but, even if his involvement was minimal, D Way literally made a shirt for Platinum that says "we kill fags". Just gotta reiterate this. Fuckin' scumbag. Does not deserve to be defended. The tenacity of him to make that shirt after the situation he was in (and never fessed up to) is just completely ridic.

I'll fill you in..

Danny Way had a gun, he shot Ogden 4 times point blank range execution style. Swindell was his boy so he took the pistol to hide it, but got busted cause the cops showed up and he went down for the burner.

icybear187

• Rep: -48
« Reply #83 on: August 08, 2014, 12:14:42 PM »
Lets see a pic of the shirt.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #84 on: August 08, 2014, 12:50:46 PM »
jesus fuckin christ

Kolostrum

• Rep: 21
« Reply #85 on: August 08, 2014, 01:18:04 PM »
Obviously Swindell's gonna portray himself in the best possible light, while making everyone else look like snarling monsters. We'll never know the true story. I suggest it was Danny way, in the library, with a cinder block.

rideflannel

« Reply #86 on: August 08, 2014, 01:38:25 PM »

Johnny Rad

• Rep: 13
« Reply #87 on: August 08, 2014, 04:15:46 PM »

I've heard stories of this shirt since the mid 90s, yet I've never once seen any evidence of it existing. Not that I put it past those guys to actually have made it, but is this just another thing that people take as gospel with no evidence except that you read it on a message board or "the homie" said so? Every single insane rumor I've read about Danny Way on this site has over time been proven untrue by people who were actually there. In this interview alone he laughs about the shooting people crossing the border from a helicopter and throwing a chunk of concrete onto Ogden's head. Which, let's be honest, if you believed either of those things about a person you've never met you are either a child or unintelligent.

"First we get ourselves a bunch of automatic weapons, and a pilot who can keep a secret" - D.Way

I also saw him snake a kid with cancer once for some go fund me or some shit.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #88 on: August 08, 2014, 06:25:03 PM »
the rumor as i saw it was in chris pontinus interview and it was "driving" to the boarder.  It would make alot of sense for swindell to "laugh" that one off cause it supposedly involved both him and danny.  So that one being "denyed by someone who was there" does nt really count. (not only that but i did notice in the interview that swindell brought it up himself  which seemed red flag esque)
« Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 06:30:58 PM by givecigstosurfgroms »

Glue Reed

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 159
« Reply #89 on: August 08, 2014, 06:51:03 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I've heard stories of this shirt since the mid 90s, yet I've never once seen any evidence of it existing. Not that I put it past those guys to actually have made it, but is this just another thing that people take as gospel with no evidence except that you read it on a message board or "the homie" said so? Every single insane rumor I've read about Danny Way on this site has over time been proven untrue by people who were actually there. In this interview alone he laughs about the shooting people crossing the border from a helicopter and throwing a chunk of concrete onto Ogden's head. Which, let's be honest, if you believed either of those things about a person you've never met you are either a child or unintelligent.

"First we get ourselves a bunch of automatic weapons, and a pilot who can keep a secret" - D.Way

What's amazing is that people read a Chris Pontius interview in Big Brother and take it to be 100% fact.