Author Topic: brent atchley  (Read 13913 times)

givecigstosurfgroms

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
Re: brent atchley
« Reply #30 on: June 23, 2018, 03:52:10 PM »
wow that ig clip   half cab rock n roll revert over the spine was some actley type shit.    Hes the man.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

blurst_of_times

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 794
    • Skateboarding Magazine Scans avatar image
« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2018, 02:51:45 PM »
One of the first videos that I bought was This Is My Element, and I remember being blown away with how smooth his style was
There was no wire. Clark's planet needed him.
 Note: Clark Hassler died on the way back to his home planet.

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2018, 03:49:45 PM »
I remember the first time I skated Burnside and he was there. No one really skated that park better than him, Mikey Chin and Deaf Paul.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

shingles

• Rep: -61
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #33 on: July 10, 2018, 01:27:16 AM »
No one will ever come close to brent's style... The thing that stokes me the most is his appearance... He doesn't look like the typical Tranny-Dude. If you'd see him without knowing of his skating you would think he likes doin pop-shuv nosegrind on ledges...

That's what stoked me out when I first saw Robbie Russo skating... Back then Transition skating was dominated by the more hesh dudes
support your local ramp-tramp

Jud Nestorkins

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -59
  • Only YOU can prevent corporate espionage.
« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2018, 08:11:37 PM »
No one will ever come close to brent's style... The thing that stokes me the most is his appearance... He doesn't look like the typical Tranny-Dude. If you'd see him without knowing of his skating you would think he likes doin pop-shuv nosegrind on ledges...

That's what stoked me out when I first saw Robbie Russo skating... Back then Transition skating was dominated by the more hesh dudes
QFT!

Edit: This is also my favorite skate photo of all time.

« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 08:15:54 PM by Jud Nestorkins »

Yummyummy

• Rep: -4
« Reply #35 on: October 06, 2018, 08:56:27 AM »
so stoked to find this thread, i started skating heavily after seeing his debut pro part for element. the song was hella tight and fun, and so was his skating, making shit look way too easy on every terrain. frontside Ollie on that skinny bump in that part is insane

I take care of my curbs.

« Reply #36 on: August 26, 2020, 03:21:03 PM »
https://www.instagram.com/p/CEM7Qi1l6f2/?igshid=1q6x16lqa19rx

Thought the thread deserved a resurrection. 

I take care of my curbs.

« Reply #37 on: September 05, 2020, 02:53:34 PM »

EastKremer

• Rep: -63
« Reply #38 on: September 14, 2020, 01:56:18 PM »

Lorem_Ipsum

• Rep: 18
« Reply #39 on: September 15, 2020, 09:54:51 AM »
https://www.instagram.com/p/CEw2S7SF8y9/?igshid=cutpx7jmjkz5

I love this pic because I hung up on those chunks missing out of the ramp while doing a wallride and splatted on the flatbottom. Brent makes it look too easy, as always.

A coworker of mine told me that he "found a cool mani pad" at the esplanade where brent does that legendary ender line in Elementality - I just had to pull out the phone to show him the part. Sure enough, his mind was blown.

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1568
« Reply #40 on: September 15, 2020, 10:00:19 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
QFT!

Edit: This is also my favorite skate photo of all time.

That's such a sick photo, also it's really funny reading the pop shove-it nosegrind comment because just last week I was introducing some younger locals to Brent Atchley via his Elementality part and while he instantly became one of their favorite skaters (I was psyched), one of them did say he looked like the type of dude you'd imagine doing pop shove-it nosegrind reverts specifically at first glance. The coincidence trips me out. Maybe Brent Atchley is in fact godlike at pop shove-it nosegrinds and it's just that no one will ever see it, nor does he need to show it because he knows it's part of his morphology.

cky enthusiast

« Reply #41 on: March 29, 2022, 07:53:16 PM »
u know i gotta bump this

finna sag my skinny jeans on em