Author Topic: Supercrown World Championship  (Read 3258 times)

Tracer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
Supercrown World Championship
« on: August 09, 2014, 10:37:59 PM »

choked that Decenzo won't be there. he is better than Chaz, Torey, and Ishod. Guess big names mean more than we think, maybe it has to do with Nike pros and Monster pros.. noooo forsure it's that

Bill

• Rep: -32
Re: Supercrown World Championship
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2014, 01:23:31 AM »
I'll officially start the "What you had for Dinner Thread"

I had Mac N Cheese with Beer ....sorry guys , I don't have any pics

You can update us on your Mood aswell ......My mood is " Feeling Artistic"
Rule #1

Fashion Never Function

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -160

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2014, 02:13:44 AM »
I had hoisin chicken wings with a fresh salad and then too many beers. I shoulda left one or two in the fridge for a tasty breakfast beer buzz.

the snake

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 350
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2014, 02:25:10 AM »
frozen pizza and fresh beers

Facehead

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -95
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2014, 02:26:04 AM »
I started making these awesome sandwiches lately.

Take two slices of rye bread. Add some cream cheese with caviar (from Russ & Daughters) and some smoked whiting spread (also from R&D). Spread some artichoke and garlic spread as well. Then, a little bit of virgin olive oil. Fresh mozzarella. Arugula. Some tomato slices (thin).

Then smoosh the two slices together and chop that bitch.

Holy fuck these are good.

Paul Cicero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -295

cuntzilla

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -63
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2014, 02:40:23 AM »
I had mums spaghetti.
I don't rollerblade, I play ROLLER HOCKEY! I've been kicking haters like you to the curb forever

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2014, 03:03:18 AM »

Take two slices of rye bread. Add some cream cheese with caviar (from Russ & Daughters) and some smoked whiting spread (also from R&D). Spread some artichoke and garlic spread as well. Then, a little bit of virgin olive oil. Fresh mozzarella. Arugula. Some tomato slices (thin).

Damn that sounds good.

ben3350

• Rep: -156
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2014, 04:08:11 AM »

choked that Decenzo won't be there. he is better than Chaz, Torey, and Ishod. Guess big names mean more than we think, maybe it has to do with Nike pros and Monster pros.. noooo forsure it's that

Actually fuck you it has to do with scores and how much they got so suck a fat fucking cock you sorry piece of shit

Ishod for the win

arcam

• Rep: -65
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2014, 07:09:36 AM »
i had a half double pepperoni half jalapeno and pineapple pizza...stole the idea from skatemental insta,Brad knows!

Paletta

• Rep: -17
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2014, 10:40:24 PM »
i had a half double pepperoni half jalapeno and pineapple pizza...stole the idea from skatemental insta,Brad knows!

Pineapple has no place on a pizza!!!!

the snake

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 350
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2014, 11:28:40 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Tracer

• Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2014, 11:47:42 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Actually fuck you it has to do with scores and how much they got so suck a fat fucking cock you sorry piece of shit

Ishod for the win
Ill take a paypal bet, I'll give you 3/1 on Ishod winning up to $50. You gunna put your money where your mouth is?

ben3350

« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2014, 01:46:47 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Ishod for the win
[close]
Ill take a paypal bet, I'll give you 3/1 on Ishod winning up to $50. You gunna put your money where your mouth is?

hell no nyjah is gonna win, I just want ishod to.

ShpotaSb

• Rep: -28
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2014, 02:50:10 AM »
I really wanted Decenzo to be there, thats a shame, he got 4 place last time, he has the potential to win.  Cole is not there, thats also unexpected.

Bloody Matt

• Rep: -41
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2014, 07:08:42 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

My go-to delivery pie was double cheese, anchovies and pineapple for a while. Salty and sweet, man.

headtowall

• Rep: -14
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2014, 10:16:02 AM »
I just had spicy tofu and veggies. some water

tortfeasor

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 341
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2014, 11:07:00 AM »

facehead on jewish confirmed.
more heaven-cruise than hell-ride.

Radbloke

• Rep: 75
  • Quit jivin me, turkey.
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2014, 05:01:42 PM »
I had 4 tacos and 4 bottles of Melbourne Bitter. I feel the ratio was solid.

ben3350

« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2014, 09:32:13 PM »
I just took a shit ton of oxy so I'm feeling pretty good.

I'm goin to that fuckin super crown shit in jersey and if nyjay hudson wins well shit I might have to pull some shit fast

Bill

• Rep: -32
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2014, 12:52:31 AM »
I feel yah with the anchovies on a Pizza pie ! The salty from them adds to the sweet from the sauce, You can add some more salty & sweet with other toppings. I always gotta have mushrooms on my pie..

For those that have never tried Anchovies on a pizza, I'm telling yah, It's a must try topping, It sounds weird to some peep's buts it's a traditional topping & they drop some taste bud Hammer's

[/quote]
From BloddyMatt:
My go-to delivery pie was double cheese, anchovies and pineapple for a while. Salty and sweet, man.

[/quote]
« Last Edit: August 12, 2014, 12:56:43 AM by Bill »
Rule #1

Fashion Never Function

Tracer

« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2014, 01:09:36 AM »
I feel yah with the anchovies on a Pizza pie ! The salty from them adds to the sweet from the sauce, You can add some more salty & sweet with other toppings. I always gotta have mushrooms on my pie..

For those that have never tried Anchovies on a pizza, I'm telling yah, It's a must try topping, It sounds weird to some peep's buts it's a traditional topping & they drop some taste bud Hammer's

From BloddyMatt:

[/quote]
[/quote]
Merica, YERRRRRR.

Double cheese anchovies and pineapple, holy fucking shit. You couldnt pay me to eat that

Believe it or not great takeout food exists for all the non freaks. Portuguese food, Indian food, Spanish Paella...

Its like you guys havent travelled out of country, what the fuck is appetizing about double cheese and small dead fish, probably got ripped off too. I worked at pizza places and the cheese not only has no cost, it has no flavor. Forget the 2 year old canned dead fish, and scumbags preparing it.

needlejuice

• Rep: -101
« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2014, 06:09:24 AM »
luan or ishod. or i dont really care, luan shouldve won chicago with the skating over the box on flat among killer flow runs, and losing by .1 to nyjah, so i dont think hes gonna get any closer but itd be great to see him or ishod take it from nyjah like malto did that one year
try to remember, forget

olden intheway

« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2014, 09:24:05 AM »
One of my buddies gave me a tuna steak from a fish he caught Sunday.
Said the fish had a bunch of chewed up squid in it's stomach when he cleaned it.
Pan seared that fucker real good. Brown rice and asparagus as sides.
Best meal I've had in a long time

southsecond

« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2014, 10:49:42 AM »

Pretty sure that footage of Decenzo and Dyrdek at the end was worse than seeing that dude fracture his peen.

Bloody Matt

« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2014, 11:24:18 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
From BloddyMatt:

[/quote]
Merica, YERRRRRR.

Double cheese anchovies and pineapple, holy fucking shit. You couldnt pay me to eat that

Believe it or not great takeout food exists for all the non freaks. Portuguese food, Indian food, Spanish Paella...

Its like you guys havent travelled out of country, what the fuck is appetizing about double cheese and small dead fish, probably got ripped off too. I worked at pizza places and the cheese not only has no cost, it has no flavor. Forget the 2 year old canned dead fish, and scumbags preparing it.
[/quote]

First off, you live in Quebec, a province that notoriously serves up the shittiest pies. What the heck do you know about food, jock boy? Secondly, though pineapple may not be, anchovies are a traditional topping on pizza. Pizza Romana/Napoletana. This is starting to sound silly but I've lived in Europe and eaten a lot in Italy. Sardine roe on pizza, even. Get bent. 

Tracer

« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2014, 06:46:06 PM »
Where the fuck do you think anchovies come from dummy? CANADA way to bury yourself there.

St Hubert is a shithole, yes, but Quebec has the best food in Canada, it's cheaper too.

Bloody Matt

« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2014, 07:50:43 PM »
Mostly Peru, I think. But the Mediterranean for sure. It might be warm enough in the Pacific off of British Columbia but I've never seen 'em.

And anyone who is at all interested in eating and lives here knows that Montreal is the place.