Author Topic: Broken Toe?  (Read 2181 times)

#1 Tic-Tacker

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -5
Broken Toe?
« on: August 15, 2014, 02:46:18 PM »
I broke my toe skating the other night and the doc says it will take 4 months to heal.  I can barely walk right now and have to wear a special shoe.  Any of y'all have any experience with this?

#1 Tic-Tacker

• Rep: -5
Re: Broken Toe?
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2014, 07:40:42 AM »
As in how long will it take to heal?

BraveUlysses

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2014, 04:37:51 AM »
Mine took about 4-4 1/2 months to heal. I had to have surgery and the doctors put a pin in my toe to keep everything in line. Hope your shit heals quickly and remember to R.I.C.E.!

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 401
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2014, 07:01:01 AM »
Mine took about 4-4 1/2 months to heal. I had to have surgery and the doctors put a pin in my toe to keep everything in line. Hope your shit heals quickly and remember to R.I.C.E.!

Damn that sounds harsh!

I broke two little toes, doctor said ain't shit they can do, just tape them and keep it moving.

Sounds like you broke the big piggy though.  good luck
ill murray, can you remind me why you think im a kook

shit_for_brains

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2014, 11:02:26 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Damn that sounds harsh!

I broke two little toes, doctor said ain't shit they can do, just tape them and keep it moving.

Sounds like you broke the big piggy though.  good luck

That's seriously all that can be done about it. If you want to skate on it, tape it a lot. Like a lot a lot. Cocoon that shit so it doesn't move.  The more tape the less it hurts but it's going to hurt regardless. It's just a matter of how much you want to deal with. On the plus side, you have 9 toes that are perfectly fine.