Author Topic: MSSOTY(Most Sped-up Skater Of The Year) Predicitions  (Read 985 times)

perverted super otaku!

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
MSSOTY(Most Sped-up Skater Of The Year) Predicitions
« on: August 23, 2014, 05:10:18 AM »
It's about time we acknowledge the most sped up skaters in the game, Im gonna have to say Luan I mean the guy already riiiiips and skates so damn fast why Nike always got have it over the top like that?? Nike SB editors be like "yo found this new technique where I just hold fast forward and record at the same time and the shit comes rite n tite everytime, whats that trick called where he jumps again????" #spedshaming #fastforward4lyfe #theywontnotice #butfirstlemmemakeaspeedy #33at45

Chipper

• Rep: 14
Re: MSSOTY(Most Sped-up Skater Of The Year) Predicitions
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2014, 05:18:38 AM »
Come on Torey you can do it!

junior college

• Rep: -19
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2014, 05:30:53 AM »
what are you talking about

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 401
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2014, 07:05:28 AM »
It's about time we acknowledge the most sped up skaters in the game, Im gonna have to say Luan I mean the guy already riiiiips and skates so damn fast why Nike always got have it over the top like that?? Nike SB editors be like "yo found this new technique where I just hold fast forward and record at the same time and the shit comes rite n tite everytime, whats that trick called where he jumps again????" #spedshaming #fastforward4lyfe #theywontnotice #butfirstlemmemakeaspeedy #33at45

Could've sworn it was only that one trick from his Chronicles part that was sped up to match the song. 

Even if you're joking, that hashtag shit is annoying as hell. 
ill murray, can you remind me why you think im a kook

needlejuice

• Rep: -101
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2014, 07:32:00 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Could've sworn it was only that one trick from his Chronicles part that was sped up to match the song. 

Even if you're joking, that hashtag shit is annoying as hell. 

luan doesnt need to be sped up. dudes skates faster than mostly anybody
try to remember, forget

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 327
  • Low Scovilles
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2014, 04:57:40 PM »
kevin coakley

oh wait is this people who need to be sped up?
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

needlejuice

• Rep: -101
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2014, 07:00:29 PM »
see his last few parts, ranging from his latest berrics appeareance where he skates 3x as fast as everyone hes up against, to his nike part back to his flip part. him and buse will forever be the gnarliest dudes in my book. along w jerry of course too
try to remember, forget