Author Topic: FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK  (Read 3763 times)

kev

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -42
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2007, 07:56:31 PM »
that was redundant

killbot

• Rep: 13
« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2007, 07:59:56 PM »
please keep posting

eight oh eight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2007, 08:04:48 PM »
ES HAS STOPPED MAKING ACCEL PLUSES, THE BEST VERSION OF ACCELS EVER RELEASED.

FUCK.

tony cox_hox

• Rep: -2
« Reply #33 on: January 07, 2007, 08:05:26 PM »
So, I was planning on dumping my boyfriend... I won't go into why. I had tried once to dump him but he talked me out of it.

Well, I figured I would dump him this week but fate took it's ugly turns and we started doing sexual things again. He has an uncircumsized p***s and while we were doing things... something kinda... snapped. I did not do it. He did. But still. I'd feel bad saying "oh, yeah, your p***s is broken. Poor you. Oh... Btw, I'm dumping you"

What do I do? Do I still dump him? I mean, I still want to be his friend. He's a cool guy and I really like his family. But... I just don't love him. And he's not my kind of boyfriend. 

Mentos

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 26
« Reply #34 on: January 07, 2007, 08:07:34 PM »
So, I was planning on dumping my boyfriend... I won't go into why. I had tried once to dump him but he talked me out of it.

Well, I figured I would dump him this week but fate took it's ugly turns and we started doing sexual things again. He has an uncircumsized p***s and while we were doing things... something kinda... snapped. I did not do it. He did. But still. I'd feel bad saying "oh, yeah, your p***s is broken. Poor you. Oh... Btw, I'm dumping you"

What do I do? Do I still dump him? I mean, I still want to be his friend. He's a cool guy and I really like his family. But... I just don't love him. And he's not my kind of boyfriend. 

Worst fake account of 2007 yet.

Guile

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 368
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #35 on: January 07, 2007, 08:15:23 PM »
i think its time to start using a screening process on here, i may be an Mirc op account with multiple users, but atleast a couple of the users post good videos, and have something funny to say between the regular amount of hate. these new industry wierdos are just laming it up. "all the accel plus are gone" "you better buy as many as you can right now" cmon, the only 2 people on here dumb enough to buy into something like that are sheffeledge and freakinvegan.
               DGK
              SOME
              TIMES

syn

• Rep: 5
« Reply #36 on: January 08, 2007, 04:09:55 AM »

shut up jared. I can see why your girlfriend would leave you for a woman
Skateboarding has already been bought, sold, packaged and sailed down the river. We were just too busy being cool to notice - Vibetek

red curb

• Rep: -5
« Reply #37 on: January 08, 2007, 04:27:10 AM »
I think the Accel Plus would be a better shoe if they took away that goofy velcro strap.

Seriously though, who actually uses the strap for its intended purpose?  The toebox on the Plus is all fucked up too.

herpes

• Rep: 2
« Reply #38 on: January 08, 2007, 04:42:15 AM »
etnies discontinued sal 23, but fuck it - whatcha gonna do

life goes on somehow