Author Topic: calling new england skaters to the dance floor  (Read 871 times)

shark tits

calling new england skaters to the dance floor
« on: September 02, 2014, 07:50:55 PM »
so rusty james, me and jim and dan are sposedta get together this saturday and as much as that's a hearty crew i'm thinking 'why stop there?' i really wanna skate w/ walter cronkite but that prolly won't happen anytime soon. hash slasher, i slinged you my number on PM, whistle at me. i'm inspired by that nyc thread, tarela, hacksaw jim duggan and whoever else meeting offa here.
i've screwed a few girls via myspace so i'm not that much a virgin to this new age but i feel like i'm halfass blowing it. PULPSKATE, i've always dug your video parts.
the offer is open to anyone who can make it, this saturday or any other day. plus the more people hollerin at me to skate is the less i'm inclined to get into worser stuff. if mattofallmatts comes out here, i'll take him to the 16 at the aud.
i can facilitate most anyone's skate dreams out here. lotsa great hills if we take turns designated driving to pick everyone up and bring em back the top or if i can recruit a 'skate caddy'.
any interested parties, hit me up.
lets go crazy AHAHAHAHAAAH

Rusty_Berrings

Re: calling new england skaters to the dance floor
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2014, 06:53:03 PM »
Alright, I guess we're doing this again next month too. New England SLAP meet up. Hoping more people join in this time. We found the illest Loading dock/bank spot behind a super market too. Should be a blast. Get at me or Shark Tits on here for cell numbers/contact info.

shark tits

Re: calling new england skaters to the dance floor
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2014, 07:33:12 PM »
jim and dan hit me up this morning but i didn't wake up til afternoon. we might get out tomorrow, weather and other factors permitting. wormtown is the heart of the commonwealth so anyone can get here in an hour but we should try to get a posse next month.