Author Topic: Berrics - In Transition (Daewon, Greyson, Raney, Rayborn, Burnquist etc.)!!  (Read 33506 times)

ben shraider

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -264
A new Berrics video part ''contest'' with pretty much most of the best tranny dudes at the moment. Really looking forward to see new footage from everybody featured in this. And  have to say that Berrics has been killing it with a lot of the stuff they've put out recently.

Every skater films a part at one spot/park. Starts tomorrow.

Greyson Fletcher
Daewon Song
Bob Burnquist
Ben Raybourn
Raney Beres
Tom Remillard
Ronnie Sandoval
Taylor Bingaman
Ben Raemers
Rune Glifberg

http://theberrics.com/gen-ops/in-transition-starting-tomorrow.html

BMCsteve

pretty hyped for this.  Raney Beres and Greyson Fletcher are going to kill it

JAesop

Be nice to see some new stuff from the Viking too.

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 315
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
No Grant Taylor?

Wish TNT would go and film a part. That dude still kills shit.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

jorge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -101
No Grant Taylor?

thepman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -94
RAEMERS
skating is all about choosing your outfit very deliberately, going out in public. looking super sick. and then riding your board a little bit

Dr Steve Brule

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 68
Expand Quote

[close]
For Your Health

Spitfire4life

• Rep: -20
Can the mega ramp be counted as tranny? Seems totally different than skating a bowl, especially if the tricks are over the gap.
If you take medical advice from this puddle of retards you are going to die.

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
I hope one of them picks that Shanghai superpark. Shame they missed out on Raven Tershay and Barros, that would have been a guaranteed 1-2

shouldn't

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 74
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]
vans video.

imagine fucking the dog shit outta chris roberts

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 247
While no Grant is annoying, and Tony T stuff is not in because all his stuff is van video bound. I'm excited to see what Daewon has, especially because he seems OCD about his parts (picnic tables or rocks and trees) if he's solely focused on transition some insane stuff could be produced. He's one of the few guys where anything he puts his mind to on a board is possible.

Leifkennedy

I like the koncept

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 381
While no Grant is annoying, and Tony T stuff is not in because all his stuff is van video bound. I'm excited to see what Daewon has, especially because he seems OCD about his parts (picnic tables or rocks and trees) if he's solely focused on transition some insane stuff could be produced. He's one of the few guys where anything he puts his mind to on a board is possible.

Let's not forget that Daewon was in their manual contest (and I think he won?) as well.  So this only helps to hammer home how much better of a skater he is than pretty much everyone else.

DARIA

• Rep: -60
TNT - Flower Shop.

Harsh_euro_barge

Anyone else find Greyson's section a little disappointing?

floop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -28
  • the things I do for my fucking friends!

No
"Every time I read one of your shitty posts I wonder why I am wasting my time looking at SLAP."

KoRnholio8

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1488
  • SkateMagArchive
    • SkateMagArchive avatar image

dude just floats. must be nice

ben shraider

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -264

Kinda feel like the edit and the filming didn't do justice to his skating, but there was some gnarliness in there for sure. Also lacked a real ender.

Also the back truck on the bs losi stall or whatever is crazy. Dudes trucks are fucked up loose
« Last Edit: October 03, 2014, 11:48:36 AM by ben shraider »

cuntzilla

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -63
Expand Quote
[close]

dude just floats. must be nice
Fuck it must be fun to be able to skate like he does.
I don't rollerblade, I play ROLLER HOCKEY! I've been kicking haters like you to the curb forever

janky858

greysons section was rad, i bet that park is gnarly, and to think that was his first time skating there... thats buck.

pekkaaa

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 236

jezus

• Rep: -2
  • Outside looking in
Greyson's part was gnarly, but I think his skating is more fitting for a lower type of bowl, like the one they built for the VDI. he goes higher than everyone in a bowl like that, and his style looks way cooler/ more dangerous. It's really gnarly to do everything he does in that park, but I think he's not really showing the things he does better than other people in that videopart  :)

StroudMears

• Rep: -23
Would have liked to see Cody Mcentire in this.

Harsh_euro_barge

It's really gnarly to do everything he does in that park, but I think he's not really showing the things he does better than other people in that videopart  :)

I'd agree with this. Im a big fan of Greyson but for me his crazy speed, and holding on style was lost in this part, probably down to the way it was filmed.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2014, 08:27:23 PM by Harsh_euro_barge »

pekkaaa

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 236

Willie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 304
Expand Quote
It's really gnarly to do everything he does in that park, but I think he's not really showing the things he does better than other people in that videopart  :)
[close]

I'd agree with this. Im a big fan of Greyson but for me his crazy speed, and holding on style was lost in this part, probably down to the way it was filmed.

Agreed. If the thing that makes someone's skating distinctive is going big or riding big stuff DON'T USE A FISHEYE!

Remillard's part was filmed in a similar way but it worked better for his skating. Also, Washington St is smaller so Tom never got too far ahead of the filmer. Greyson was farther from the camera a lot of the time so you didn't get the same sense of speed.

Joel Wilson

• Rep: -15
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Agreed. If the thing that makes someone's skating distinctive is going big or riding big stuff DON'T USE A FISHEYE!

Remillard's part was filmed in a similar way but it worked better for his skating. Also, Washington St is smaller so Tom never got too far ahead of the filmer. Greyson was farther from the camera a lot of the time so you didn't get the same sense of speed.

all i saw was white and blue, nothing seemed defined.
on the other hand everything about raemers part killed it, the skating, filming & location

skateboardnorth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 28
I liked Greyson's part.  Watching him skate is kind of scary, I could only imagine seeing him skate in person.  He's a madman.

Raemers part had some really good flow.  His ender was perfect.

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
Raemers easily the best one yet, at the chunkiest skatepark sofar

Willie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 304
Reamers' part was unexpectedly awesome. That one high speed tailslide, air, 360 line was great. That's the kind of shit I dream about doing.