Author Topic: benzo bum out  (Read 2751 times)

Jruckus

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -5
benzo bum out
« on: October 05, 2014, 08:29:21 PM »
On Friday night I took 075 milligrams of xanax and 0.50 milligrams of ativan, and have a UA for my probation on Tuesday. They use just the standard 5 panel piss cups. Anybody here knowledgeable on how long that shit stays in your system? I'm stressin pretty hard about failing it. i snorted them, too, if that makes any difference.

Jruckus

Re: benzo bum out
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2014, 08:29:56 PM »
0.75 milligrams of xanax, not 75.

Rockin Robbin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 424
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2014, 08:56:46 PM »
"Bake me a pie of love" - Steve Winwood

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2014, 09:29:45 PM »
You are going to fail, fuck you and the rest of the people that abuse anxiety medications. People like me that honestly can't function in the world with out taking a pill and then there's people like you that just fucking snort pills just to get a "high". Makes me seem like a low life. Do an actual drug like heron or crack its probably easier for you to get and you obviously didn't learn your lesson the first time so maybe jail would straighten you up

Jruckus

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2014, 09:49:00 PM »
me slipping up and getting high and you taking your own prescribed meds as prescribed (presumably) have absolutely nothing to do with one another, so im not sure why you're taking this so personally. as far as the other, "real" drugs you mentioned, im cool on that. i was an addict for years and instead of going to pick up a rig and a spoon like i might've done in the past, i chose to take some chill pills to mellow me out and, considering the alternative, feel like i made the better choice. still, i appreciate your input- idiotic and dumbfuck-esque as it unquestionably was.

UL8

• Rep: 29
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2014, 09:52:33 PM »
From what I understand, if you drink your own semen, you will pass.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2014, 09:58:44 PM »
so your an addict and so you thought yeah i might as well take anxiety meds even though your on probation? That sounds more idiotic and more "dumbfuck" then what i said.

you also decided to make a stupid fucking thread in my favorite section on this website when you could of easily just googled "how long does xanax stay in your system"

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2014, 10:02:44 PM »
and the reason why im "so mad" is because my town is majority of people that do those kind of pills and when CVS gave me a wrong doseage i went and just try to tell them they messed up and to try not to do it again. She accused me of abusing my meds and she just didn't want me to prove to her she was wrong cause she just thought i was "trying to get a fix".

realitycontrol

• Rep: 237
  • "only when i breathe"
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2014, 10:36:30 PM »
From what I understand, if you drink your own semen, you will pass.

all jokes aside, this is the only way to actually guarantee a negative test result. best thing to do: don't masturbate for as long as possible, and eight hours before the test release into a dixie cup or small glass. shoot it quickly like cheap liquor, and you should be good to go. best of luck, and let us know how it goes. 
"Judging by the state of the economy and world at large, looks like we get to be the fucked generation." - Mouth

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2014, 10:37:58 PM »
i don't want to sound like a total asshole tonight so here's my advice, check yourself in a hospital so at least you will have a legit reason to take those types of meds and get some proof that you were in there, show your probation officer that and you wont go to jail. A couple days in the looney bin is better than a couple months in jail

shark tits

« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2014, 10:45:52 PM »
i don't want to sound like a total asshole tonight so here's my advice, check yourself in a hospital so at least you will have a legit reason to take those types of meds and get some proof that you were in there, show your probation officer that and you wont go to jail. A couple days in the looney bin is better than a couple months in jail
that's at least some dece advice. your other outbursts, who's to say that people taking the drugs you 'need' don't benefit the same way as you do? i'm prescribed benzos these days but i've self medicated when i didn't have a script. who gives a fuck?
i'm curious how you would have fared 100 yrs ago or whenever the RX motherfuckers didn't have magic pills to help function.
not trying to castigate you for it, i take em  too but your angry response is like being pissed at the mexican who 'stole' your job and not the bourgie boy who gave it to him.
whatever, nice back smith in the other thread.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2014, 10:58:20 PM »
^ i probably would have done what i did the past 4 years when my meds didn't work.... i would drink

edit: just when i saw this dude make a topic i just pictured it was a loser in my town you know those fake gangsters that think their tough but they only do like pills cause there not tough enough to do an actual drug and they also think there from the city and also love lil wayne and drake so it was more of an outburst to those type of people cause i like where i live i just hate the people in it ruining it
« Last Edit: October 05, 2014, 11:04:50 PM by tobey »

Wizard Fight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2014, 01:05:31 AM »
Yo Tobey, I agree that it sucks when people ruin things for others, but if you have an issue you should be able to get a doctor to help you. In talking to your doctor or psych, be direct and don't shy away. Tell the doctor in a reasonable manner that you have a serious issue with anxiety and that you need a reasonable amount of benzos. I know it can be a pain in the ass, and you don't want medical professionals to think you're a shitbag, but if you're not getting the pills you need now, why not try asking straight up?

Now I'm not assuming you haven't tried multiple strategies, but I want to throw this out there - in addition to medication, have you tried mitigating your anxiety by trying:

-daily aerobic exercise
-a regular sleep schedule
-watching your diet, caffeine and protein intake
-taking vitamins and herbs like Gaba, Kava, Valerian, or St. John's Wort
-doing yoga, getting acupuncture, trying meditation
-or seeing a therapist?

I have clinical anxiety and am prescribed, but I have to do a combination of things to make a real change for myself. And yes, a lot of these things suck or are hard to make myself do, but they do work.

I think it goes a long way to specifically point out to your doctor the ways in which you're working on it. It shows you're taking things seriously and that medication isn't your primary goal, and might make a doctor be more willing to prescribe to you.

Also, this might be obvious, but drinking doesn't help for more than just the moment, which is horrible and often impossible to deal with. If I'm feeling especially anxious, I do 30 push-ups and 30 sit-ups, and then try something else. The only thing that really works for me to break the anxiety is getting a sweat on and trying to remember to breathe.

i'm curious how you would have fared 100 yrs ago or whenever the RX motherfuckers didn't have magic pills to help function.

Weren't the "magic pills" of 100 years ago just morphine and whiskey?

Also, this kid just wants to pass his U.A. He's probably hella nervous right now and I don't really think calling him a pile on the internet helps much. Jruckus, I'd be drinking a lot of water and skating or going for a run if I were you.

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -160
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2014, 01:22:41 AM »
damn, my dude Tobey is buggin

pop a couple bennys and chill, my guy

8)

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2014, 02:09:49 AM »
1.5mg benzos i'd say ur fucked dogg

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2014, 05:49:08 AM »
Yo Tobey, I agree that it sucks when people ruin things for others, but if you have an issue you should be able to get a doctor to help you. In talking to your doctor or psych, be direct and don't shy away. Tell the doctor in a reasonable manner that you have a serious issue with anxiety and that you need a reasonable amount of benzos. I know it can be a pain in the ass, and you don't want medical professionals to think you're a shitbag, but if you're not getting the pills you need now, why not try asking straight up?

Now I'm not assuming you haven't tried multiple strategies, but I want to throw this out there - in addition to medication, have you tried mitigating your anxiety by trying:

-daily aerobic exercise
-or seeing a therapist?

I have clinical anxiety and am prescribed, but I have to do a combination of things to make a real change for myself. And yes, a lot of these things suck or are hard to make myself do, but they do work.

I think it goes a long way to specifically point out to your doctor the ways in which you're working on it. It shows you're taking things seriously and that medication isn't your primary goal, and might make a doctor be more willing to prescribe to you.

Also, this might be obvious, but drinking doesn't help for more than just the moment, which is horrible and often impossible to deal with. If I'm feeling especially anxious, I do 30 push-ups and 30 sit-ups, and then try something else. The only thing that really works for me to break the anxiety is getting a sweat on and trying to remember to breathe.

Expand Quote

[close]

Weren't the "magic pills" of 100 years ago just morphine and whiskey?

Also, this kid just wants to pass his U.A. He's probably hella nervous right now and I don't really think calling him a pile on the internet helps much. Jruckus, I'd be drinking a lot of water and skating or going for a run if I were you.

no i had the right doseage that works for me i have been taking the same doseage for about 2 years and CVS just messed up on how many pills they gave me, i should get 60 pills a month and im pretty sure they only gave me 30 cause i ran out in like 2 weeks.

I have started skating again and every time i skate for like at least an hour i have low anxiety for the rest of the night.\

i like i said in my last post i just pictured the OP as one of the dudes in my town hes probably a decent guy and messed up but i just had it with people abusing the type of medications that i am on. It makes me feel like a piece of shit cause i can't go a day with out taking a pill cause my anxiety is majority of the time high.

edit: i swear im not that tough guys its just that this is a sensitive subject for me
« Last Edit: October 06, 2014, 06:02:27 AM by tobey »

chockfullofthat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2014, 07:01:17 AM »

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2014, 08:34:04 AM »
A lot of benzo addicts get their fix from a prescribing doctor. Doesn't that shit have some of the gnarliest withdrawls of any drug? I've heard cold turkey on that shit can literally kill you
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Harsh_euro_barge

« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2014, 09:33:47 AM »
Alcohol has the gnarliest and most dangerous withdrawal. Benzo's are no walk in the park either, seizures being a significant risk that could result in death.

As for the OP I reckon you're looking at a fail, though as you said better to have a small dose of a benzo than back on the needle. Goodluck man.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2014, 09:37:07 AM by Harsh_euro_barge »

rob2

• Rep: 4
« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2014, 09:40:47 AM »
Expand Quote

-daily aerobic exercise
-or seeing a therapist?

[close]

no i had the right doseage that works for me i have been taking the same doseage for about 2 years and CVS just messed up on how many pills they gave me, i should get 60 pills a month and im pretty sure they only gave me 30 cause i ran out in like 2 weeks.

I have started skating again and every time i skate for like at least an hour i have low anxiety for the rest of the night.\

i like i said in my last post i just pictured the OP as one of the dudes in my town hes probably a decent guy and messed up but i just had it with people abusing the type of medications that i am on. It makes me feel like a piece of shit cause i can't go a day with out taking a pill cause my anxiety is majority of the time high.

edit: i swear im not that tough guys its just that this is a sensitive subject for me

1. All good advice apart from the herbal stuff - I'm a psychaitrist and have seen people get seriously ill from combining herbal meds with their normal prescriptions. St Johns wort is basically an SSRI like prozac - in combination it can lead to potentially fatal serotonin syndrome.

2. Tobey I'm sure youv'e heard this from your docs before but long term use of benzos actually makes anxiety worse. I know it feels like you can't do without them, and the withdrawals are worse than heroin but the only way you'll get on top of the anxiety is by eventually getting off the benzos. Have you had any proper CBT yet? are you on an SSRI?

Seamus_McShamebag

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 855
« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2014, 09:55:04 AM »
Getting whacked out of your fucking mind on drugs doesn't have to be a drag but like has been said already, only sure fire way to avoid a positive drug test is self inflicted ejaculate.  Commonly known as "looping".

I have never really had a problem sourcing fluid.  Just eat a lot of celery and watch a women's volleyball tournament. 

My problem has always been the ensuing hassle.  I get a lot of dirty looks at Applebees when I pull out a half full LifeStyles and squeeze it into my mouth like an otter pop.  I found the perfect solution that combines extraction, storage and ingestion all into one classy unit.  I slapped a "Life is Good" sticker on it and people don't even bat an eye assuming I am just enjoying refreshing hydration out of my trendy water bottle...

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2014, 05:29:19 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

-daily aerobic exercise
-or seeing a therapist?

[close]

[close]

1. All good advice apart from the herbal stuff - I'm a psychaitrist and have seen people get seriously ill from combining herbal meds with their normal prescriptions. St Johns wort is basically an SSRI like prozac - in combination it can lead to potentially fatal serotonin syndrome.

2. Tobey I'm sure youv'e heard this from your docs before but long term use of benzos actually makes anxiety worse. I know it feels like you can't do without them, and the withdrawals are worse than heroin but the only way you'll get on top of the anxiety is by eventually getting off the benzos. Have you had any proper CBT yet? are you on an SSRI?

Yeah i am on a SSRI been taking those types of meds since i was 14. I don't take xanax for panic attacks i take this other medicine called "geodon" for panic attacks.

ADOLF SHITLER

« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2014, 07:35:04 PM »
nigga they got you on anti depressants anti anxiety AND anti psychotics you got no room to talk shit on others drug use lol your whole mind has to be all fucked up. bet if you quit all that shit youd feel better than you do now

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2014, 07:42:27 PM »
nigga they got you on anti depressants anti anxiety AND anti psychotics you got no room to talk shit on others drug use lol your whole mind has to be all fucked up. bet if you quit all that shit youd feel better than you do now

but i don't snort them or abuse them and i have a clear mind for the most of the day, i basically only take them for sleep

ADOLF SHITLER

« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2014, 07:43:43 PM »
and i only snort blow for energy lol do you my nigga

shark tits

« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2014, 08:21:48 PM »
'meth is a tool' --- conventional redneck wisdom i've heard on a few construction sites plus from friends who 'roughnecked' on oil rigs.

ADOLF SHITLER

« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2014, 03:58:44 PM »
'meth is a tool' --- conventional redneck wisdom i've heard on a few construction sites plus from friends who 'roughnecked' on oil rigs.
ive seen mexicans who had to start working at like 4 in the morning be able to use meth without overdoing it. just a cpl bumps a day and theyre wide awake but you wouldnt think they was tweeking. dont recommend it but its possible

Ipromise2neversmokeweed

« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2014, 05:52:44 PM »
^ i probably would have done what i did the past 4 years when my meds didn't work.... i would drink

edit: just when i saw this dude make a topic i just pictured it was a loser in my town you know those fake gangsters that think their tough but they only do like pills cause there not tough enough to do an actual drug and they also think there from the city and also love lil wayne and drake so it was more of an outburst to those type of people cause i like where i live i just hate the people in it ruining it

don't ever talk shit about drake dude

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #28 on: October 07, 2014, 06:45:46 PM »
yeah, coping strategies might be a better prescription man. So many people get hooked by prescription.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

nice_guy_2

« Reply #29 on: October 07, 2014, 06:47:34 PM »
i love drake