Author Topic: Wheels Thread  (Read 784319 times)

pointandclick

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 245
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Wheels Thread
« Reply #5130 on: June 27, 2022, 04:44:28 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Can anyone DM me the address of the PP guy?

Thinking of trying the 97a, are they available in V1 / V2 / V3 / V4? Thinking of trying the V3 54mm in 97a, skinny technical wheel that won't rattle my teeth loose pushing to the spot.
[close]

I received 12 sets of the V1's. I'd also like to know if they're available in other shapes. V3 52mm 93a seems perfect for here with the skating I do.  :)
[close]

Why on earth did you buy 12 sets? Considering they're almost out of a bunch of shapes that seems a bit egregious.
[close]

I bought 5 and Kam gave me 7 more for free. I've given away 3 sets so far and plan to give away more.
how are you buying non production sets?

LebowskisRug

« Reply #5131 on: June 27, 2022, 05:00:20 PM »
Got 2 solid hours on these so far:

1. I was spost to receive the V1, but honestly don't think that's what I got. My wheel looks like a Radial Slim. Pretty sweet shape honestly.
2. The 52mm 93A are potato yellow, different color than the 54's. One side is shiny.
3. Bearing seat with the hubs was really tight.
4. They are smoother on asphalt than 99A F4 and power slide the same but with no bark. I maybe have to initiate the slide harder. No issue on reverting tricks or anything.
5. They have that kinda dead cruiser wheel sound when you set your board down.
6. They power slid normally on rougher concrete I will skate a smooth park tomorrow. They were noticeably better over the worst shit in my neighborhood. I don't have much time on the 97A Spits because they slid worse at my normal spot so I didn't skate them very long.

Other than that I do not think I am picky about wheels, however, I would prefer more of a classic shape with a bigger sidewall radius.

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 285
« Reply #5132 on: June 27, 2022, 05:17:25 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Thinking of trying the 97a, are they available in V1 / V2 / V3 / V4? Thinking of trying the V3 54mm in 97a, skinny technical wheel that won't rattle my teeth loose pushing to the spot.
[close]

I received 12 sets of the V1's. I'd also like to know if they're available in other shapes. V3 52mm 93a seems perfect for here with the skating I do.  :)
[close]

Why on earth did you buy 12 sets? Considering they're almost out of a bunch of shapes that seems a bit egregious.
[close]

I bought 5 and Kam gave me 7 more for free. I've given away 3 sets so far and plan to give away more.
[close]

It’s not that far back in the thread. There is contact information for Kam, who is selling off the prototypes for cheap. I ordered two sets myself
I’m trying to be every mom’s favorite skater’-&&

Duane's the type of guy to ask to see your junk then go to school and tell everyone you're gay. - Uncle Flea

manysnakes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1100
« Reply #5133 on: June 27, 2022, 06:04:35 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

Yeah, I ordered two and got five. I gave away three of the sets to homies. I think they probably had a shitton of these wheels around and were eager to get rid of them.
This is not my SOTY. I'm telling my kids there was no SOTY for 2021

Xen

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 978
  • too easy, we know your new handle...stop following
« Reply #5134 on: June 27, 2022, 06:06:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

It’s not that far back in the thread. There is contact information for Kam, who is selling off the prototypes for cheap. I ordered two sets myself

Seriously, not even a full page back:
Expand Quote
So when am I going to be able to buy these magic wheels!?
[close]

technically, right now - here's the thread people have mentioned too https://www.skateone.com/forum/discussion/4276/new-formula-new-hardness-90a-93a-95a

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I skated the new Bones wheels today. The 93a's in 52mm handled varying degrees of blown-out rustbelt crust with surprising ease. My feet felt comfy and I pushed less to maintain the same amount of speed as 99a F4s. They also slide very well. Spitfire has a real problem on their hands. I don't see myself going back to F4s, and I previously felt they were the pinnacle of urethane. I'm amazed a 52mm skates so well around here.
[close]

Hey…where did you get these wheels? They are not on the Powell website. As for softer wheels, it is amazing how fast my Bones Rough Riders are. I am definitely sold on Bones/Powell Peralta for all my 93a-80a wheel needs.
[close]

Email [email protected]

They are $30 shipped or cheaper for multiple sets
[close]

tzhangdox

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 516
« Reply #5135 on: June 27, 2022, 09:39:46 PM »
Got 2 solid hours on these so far:

1. I was spost to receive the V1, but honestly don't think that's what I got. My wheel looks like a Radial Slim. Pretty sweet shape honestly.
2. The 52mm 93A are potato yellow, different color than the 54's. One side is shiny.
3. Bearing seat with the hubs was really tight.
4. They are smoother on asphalt than 99A F4 and power slide the same but with no bark. I maybe have to initiate the slide harder. No issue on reverting tricks or anything.
5. They have that kinda dead cruiser wheel sound when you set your board down.
6. They power slid normally on rougher concrete I will skate a smooth park tomorrow. They were noticeably better over the worst shit in my neighborhood. I don't have much time on the 97A Spits because they slid worse at my normal spot so I didn't skate them very long.

Other than that I do not think I am picky about wheels, however, I would prefer more of a classic shape with a bigger sidewall radius.

Also got about 2 hours on the same 52mm 93as, potato yellow, one side shiny one side matte, different color to the 54s I got. Core is white.

Yesterday I mentioned that first impression was that its more difficult to break into a slide than the 90a. That went away after I wore through the shiny layer of the contact patch.

Skated about half a mile in the from 16th mission in SF to this schoolyard. The ride was wayyyyy nicer getting to the spot than 99a f4s. These do still feel like a quiet soft cruiser wheel after all, though noticeably less so than the 90as. Feels a lot softer and smoother than f4 97as which to me feel very much like a hard f4 99a, just a tad more forgiving.

Spot had black top asphalt which the wheels handled and slid on fine. Skated a perfect metal coped ledge and it was fine. Haven't had enough time on them yet, but based on this session I'd say they definitely don't slide, revert and respond quite as well as 99a f4s, although probably nothing that would hold me back significantly if I really wanted to take the time to get used to it.

Maybe objectively you can get them to slide just as much but they have the dead sound and gummy feel of a cruiser wheel, and the slide is dead quiet which definitely throws me off a bit. Can't skate quite as well without the tactile feedback. I don't revert any of my tricks but I imagine if you do, they definitely would feel a bit weird but you could probably get used to it. Also they definitely pitch you a lot harder than a hard wheel if you wheelbite.

Definitely haven't tested them enough, but so far I don't really see these as a replacement for formula fours. You absolutely will lose out on the ground feel (great thing for cruising or really rough ground), bark/screech and some slide. They kinda seem like a different category of wheel entirely.

If I skated street and rougher spots more, I would possibly consider adopting these, whereas the 90a was too cruisery for me to even consider that. But if you predominantly skate smooth spots then these definitely aint it.

What I would like to see is a wheel that still feels like a hard wheel, maybe something like feels and sounds like a 97a f4 or even a tad softer than that, but slides as good or better than the 99a f4 and isn't dead quiet on the slides. Maybe the 95a or 97a would be what I'm after?

So my experience is quite different to some of yours, where the consensus seems to be that they feel like a 99a f4 that rides a better, and not cruisery at all. Definitely less so than the 90as, but these still feel like a soft wheel that you could skate very well if you wanted to, and not a hard wheel that handles rough ground like a soft wheel. I can't imagine the hub is making that much of a difference either.

Here's a b2b clip of my friend and me (he did the fakie nose on 99a f4s, I did the sketchy nollie 180 sw 5-0 on the 93a with hubs).
His wheels are clearly much louder than mine on the rollaway, and also the sound of his landing is more crisp and high pitched, whereas mine sounds a lot more gummy and dead like I did in on a cruiser wheel (because I kinda did). The difference is much more apparent in real life, but even here you can get a slight idea.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2022, 11:49:09 PM by tzhangdox »

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 285
« Reply #5136 on: June 27, 2022, 11:39:19 PM »
While some people are missing the sounds of harder wheels, I’m wondering if there are benefits to quieter ones, like being able to session an area longer before being found out and kicked out. Especially if the wheel performance itself is not an issue, just the ambiance (sound) we associate with performance wheels.

It might open up some crusty spots otherwise too rough to handle on regular wheels.

Im getting excited to try some of these after reading the reviews. I have 97a Spits for the rougher parks here in Japan (and the really slick indoor wooden park), and Bones SPF for everything else.
I’m trying to be every mom’s favorite skater’-&&

Duane's the type of guy to ask to see your junk then go to school and tell everyone you're gay. - Uncle Flea

tzhangdox

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5137 on: June 27, 2022, 11:48:03 PM »
While some people are missing the sounds of harder wheels, I’m wondering if there are benefits to quieter ones, like being able to session an area longer before being found out and kicked out. Especially if the wheel performance itself is not an issue, just the ambiance (sound) we associate with performance wheels.

It might open up some crusty spots otherwise too rough to handle on regular wheels.

Im getting excited to try some of these after reading the reviews. I have 97a Spits for the rougher parks here in Japan (and the really slick indoor wooden park), and Bones SPF for everything else.

It definitely would open up some crusty spots that wouldn't be feasible on regular wheels, and having quieter wheels can be very beneficial in many cases

I wouldn't necessarily say that the wheel performance isn't an issue. The lack of tactile and audio feedback can definitely fuck with you, its not just purely a satisfaction thing but its throwing off my skating and performance a little, at least on ground that is perfectly fine to skate on hard wheels where you expect tricks, little skrrts and adjustments to feel, and also sound, a certain type of way.

Part of this might be due to years of conditioning, but still, I definitely feel like these wheels are fucking with my head, and thus my skating a bit. And I'm pretty open to trying new things. All my friends on the session (none of them are slap gear thread level nerds) tried the wheels out and were like no way, they slide ok but I couldn't skate something this soft feeling day to day.

Maybe it will go away with more time and I won't be able to go back to harder wheels, but for now the jury is still out.

GT

• Rep: -15
« Reply #5138 on: June 28, 2022, 12:57:31 AM »

93 back cores whiter in color.
Out the driveway (pebble tech) takes it like smooth concrete. Extra fast.

95 yellowish ones feel more bouncy for some reason I was sure it'll  be the other way around.
Got them today and day finished so dark outside I'll use them for couple of weeks to really understand them. Over all I like the 93 and feel like they will stay on the bigger board for shitty spots.

LebowskisRug

« Reply #5139 on: June 28, 2022, 08:03:59 AM »
I can say that at a smooth park the 93A just don't cut it. They're noticeably slower and slide worse on metal coping. They do slide and revert for sure, but just aren't there otherwise.

Musicaldeath107

• Rep: 122
« Reply #5140 on: June 28, 2022, 09:14:23 AM »
I can say that at a smooth park the 93A just don't cut it. They're noticeably slower and slide worse on metal coping. They do slide and revert for sure, but just aren't there otherwise.

What wheels are you usually using in the park?  I rode my 93A at a smooth park (for east coast at least) yesterday and didn't notice they were slower.  Honestly they may have been faster than my NFGs 52D that I usually use.  I believe you, just curious what your usual wheel is.

I did think they felt a little soft/dead on the surface though.  Thinking the 95A is gonna be my goldilocks wheel in the end.

LebowskisRug

« Reply #5141 on: June 28, 2022, 10:13:58 AM »
My go to wheel are 99a F4 Classic Fulls, which have a smaller contact patch and are about the same diameter. The park is pretty smooth. Honestly I could live with it, but I'd love to try the 95 and/or 97. These are really good on anything rougher than smooth cement so worst case I get a spare set of bearings and just swap wheels since I honestly don't notice a big difference between shapes.

Oh and Kam confirmed he sent me V4's not V1

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1578
« Reply #5142 on: June 28, 2022, 10:15:19 AM »
Your wheels are your speakers…..they can make your pop, your slide all feel like trash which is why it’s natural to ride as hard as tolerable.  I namely see all this new technology servicing older skaters who are guys used to riding 97’s in 1989, beginners, and the best wheel for your cruiser board. 

GT

• Rep: -15
« Reply #5143 on: June 28, 2022, 01:38:08 PM »
Your wheels are your speakers…..they can make your pop, your slide all feel like trash which is why it’s natural to ride as hard as tolerable.  I namely see all this new technology servicing older skaters who are guys used to riding 97’s in 1989, beginners, and the best wheel for your cruiser board.

97du at smaller wheels size is great for shitty asphalt spots. Not sure if I'd call it just for beginners or old dudes.

It's not much different to 99du juts little more give.

Also I remember the 90s had lots of 95du wheels🤔

doublesteveburger

« Reply #5144 on: June 28, 2022, 02:24:19 PM »
Wait are you dudes getting free sets of wheels to try out?

big_kev_215

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 716
« Reply #5145 on: June 28, 2022, 02:44:50 PM »
Anyone skate any of the Snot wheels from the last couple drops (from this year)? 

Mbrimson88

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1019
  • Just another skate shop guy
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #5146 on: June 28, 2022, 05:42:50 PM »

A lot of people have been buying the new softer versions of the prototypes from Kam at Skate One (Powell / Bones) as per the last couple of pages, often getting some for free thrown in as well.

If you are in USA and in a position to buy a bunch of wheels, it seems like it is a pretty good deal.

I talk too much about skateboards.  Sorry.

GardenSkater77

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1056
« Reply #5147 on: June 28, 2022, 06:09:59 PM »

Current offer…

Hi GS77,

I have 93A wheels in 52mm close to V1 shape with a hub. I also have 93a wheels in 54mm in same shape with hub. The last is 93A wheels in 56mm both with hub as well as V4 shape without a hub.  I can send all 4 sets for $50.00. let me know if you want to try them out and I can send a pay pal request.
Thanks!
Kam Park
Skate One Corp CS Supervisor
E-Commerce Dept Manager
1(805)964-1330 ext 130
[email protected]

If you want the lower sizes let’s talk cause I just want the 56mm

FuzzGNU

• Rep: 194
  • The Spectre Haunting SLAP
« Reply #5148 on: June 28, 2022, 06:28:53 PM »

Please don't take this as a dig.

You don't like the 97a (every post that mentions them you make call them out, and that's fine if they don't work for you), however, they might be the BEST wheel for a large minority based on market mindshare...i.e., hard wheels good, super soft wheels bad. They have an uphill battle with the 93a/95a especially with it being a new formula using a numerical scale people are USED to; I hardly skate 99s, it has to be real crusty for me to jump down to them, 101/103s 99.9999% of the time, hence why *I* am eyeing the 97a.

They ditched the HUB based on tester feedback. Perhaps they'll ditch one of the duros(?) or cut one/two from the 'Bones branding' (90a/93a and slap them on the powell side); they picked the odd duck duros for a reason: They are 'close enough' to what people expect them to be based on duro number (and perhaps they skate like they should, I don't know). Still, that many duros so close will be confusing, especially the 93/95...how different could 2 duro be (average person shopping for wheels mind you)? the average end user will never know they are very different (based on what you've written) or different enough to bother. If I wasn't a slapper, I'd go 95 over a 93.

Their biggest hurdal? Convincing people 93a is a good choice. Based on everything we know, 90a 'street' wheels suck ballz, so a 93a would also because it's so close numerically based on current scales in use....not sure what you can do...you can use Soft Medium and Hard like the do with bushings.

"however, they might be the BEST wheel for a large minority based on market mindshare"

Have you tried the 97a with a core? They are not.

WITHOUT the core they MAY be fine as a 103a alternative based on what has been said here, but I don't think anyone in this thread has tried them. The cored ones had things that were objectively bad about them. They struggled with terrain that HARD WHEELS shouldn't even struggle with. They were hard wheels, that worked worse than hard wheels in many ways. I don't see any reason to pick the 97a WITH core over a STF 103a, for example. I am steering people from a wheel that is objectively worse. They are cool gimmicks to see from a skate nerd perspective, but that was about it.

Aside from that... Most people don't skate 103a+ wheels. Most people skate Spitfires who don't even offer higher than 101a. I don't know where you are from and what you skate, but if you consider 99a a soft wheel, you are the one in the very small minority of the planet that skates places that are so pristine that 99a is for "rough" stuff and should consider yourself lucky.

Again, the approximate duro translation we can assume without cores is about...

97a = 102-103a
95a = 100-101a
93a = 98-99a
90a = Cruiser

If you are skating somewhere where 103a is even viable, then why are you getting these wheels? What is your goal?

Obviously your goal is to skate rougher spots. If you self admittedly are fine with 101a wheel, then the 95a will accomplish your goal more effectively on the rough end of things, while still feeling like a hard wheel.

While the 93a are this sweet spot that does everything great, the 97a are in this tough position where they probably don't feel as great as Bones STF 103a to most people at places where you want hard wheels, AND they barely do much to improve skating at rough locations. The 97a are the most niche wheel of the batch by definition.

Again, I am trying to steer people towards the 93a and 95a because those fulfill the intended purpose of the formula and are comparable to the duros that (if I had to bet money) 75+% of trick skaters skate.

I hope the 97a without a core ARE good for some people... but I think the first time people roll over a rough surface on the 97a and their feet get vibrated to hell exactly like a 103a they are going to say "Well why the fuck did I even buy these fucking wheels?". Where the 95a will at least offer an experience that has some sort of underlying logic to it.

I hope I was able to explain things a bit better.
Skateboarding is the ultimate challenge.

tzhangdox

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5149 on: June 28, 2022, 06:33:57 PM »
Yeah, unless you only skate ice smooth parks I don’t see how you could consider 99a f4s a soft wheel.

But also, unless somehow the cores are making the wheels feel softer, I absolutely would not approximate the 93as to 98-99a, they feel significantly softer/gummier/dead sounding when you thrown down than even 97a f4s. Maybeeee it’s similar to what I’d imagine a 95a f4 would be at most. I’m talking about just the feeling of riding and sound, not slide performance though

FuzzGNU

« Reply #5150 on: June 28, 2022, 06:48:03 PM »
Yeah, unless you only skate ice smooth parks I don’t see how you could consider 99a f4s a soft wheel.

But also, unless somehow the cores are making the wheels feel softer, I absolutely would not approximate the 93as to 98-99a, they feel significantly softer/gummier/dead sounding when you thrown down than even 97a f4s. Maybeeee it’s similar to what I’d imagine a 95a f4 would be at most. I’m talking about just the feeling of riding and sound, not slide performance though

From what we can tell the cores make the wheels feel harder, in a bad way? Like they slide worse, so what's the point in feeling "harder".

For example, my 95a with a core were struggling with sidewalk cracks and made me get ejected by even tiny pebbles constantly. They also struggled more with initiating slides than the 93a without a core did. The core MIGHT help the 90a wheels, but I don't know if anyone has gotten to compare cored vs. uncored yet. I have some cored 90a I haven't tried yet, but honestly I just don't want to take the 93a off.

The 97a WITH core were REALLY loud. The loudest wheel I have skated, in an annoying way. The 93a without a core sound pretty similar to F4 99a to me. Probably a bit quieter, but not "gummy" at all. That might be an issue that the core creates for the 93a? The 90a without a core however I would definitely describe as "gummy" and really really quiet.

Xen

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 978
  • too easy, we know your new handle...stop following
« Reply #5151 on: June 28, 2022, 07:01:54 PM »
Sweet. I'm still in for the 97a without a hub (if they make it).

My goal is to try new shit to see what works; I never said I wouldn't try a different duro to compare, either but the 97a will be the first I try. BeCaUsE.i.LiKe.HaRd.WhEeLs.

tzhangdox

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5152 on: June 28, 2022, 07:09:22 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

From what we can tell the cores make the wheels feel harder, in a bad way? Like they slide worse, so what's the point in feeling "harder".

For example, my 95a with a core were struggling with sidewalk cracks and made me get ejected by even tiny pebbles constantly. They also struggled more with initiating slides than the 93a without a core did. The core MIGHT help the 90a wheels, but I don't know if anyone has gotten to compare cored vs. uncored yet. I have some cored 90a I haven't tried yet, but honestly I just don't want to take the 93a off.

The 97a WITH core were REALLY loud. The loudest wheel I have skated, in an annoying way. The 93a without a core sound pretty similar to F4 99a to me. Probably a bit quieter, but not "gummy" at all. That might be an issue that the core creates for the 93a? The 90a without a core however I would definitely describe as "gummy" and really really quiet.

That’s really odd. I think Kam said that the cores make the wheels feel harder. But my 93 with cores feel wayyyyyy softer and quieter than 99 and even 97 f4s which seems to contradict your experience without cores, which apparently should feel softer. Perhaps manufacturing variance in pre production batches?

rocklobster

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1927
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #5153 on: June 28, 2022, 07:15:11 PM »
Placed my order, seems like the pricing is all over the place with Kam. 4 sets for $50, 7 sets for $100, 5 sets for $100 with 7 sets free.

Got the 93a / 95a in 52mm / 54mm, I rode cored wheels (Autobahn) in the past and they were fast on skatepark concrete. I attribute the rough ride on asphalt to the thinness of the wheel.
Venture Truck Height:

5.0 & 5.2 LO
STANDARD - 1.88” - 47.75mm
FORGED - 1.85”- 46.99mm

5.0 ,5.2, 5.6, 5.8 & 6.1 HI
STANDARD - 2.09” - 53.09mm
FORGED - 2.04” - 51.82m

LebowskisRug

« Reply #5154 on: June 28, 2022, 07:39:11 PM »
I ordered the 95 and 97a. My wheels have cores and I don't believe it makes them feel harder unless the wheel is vertically flexing, which wheels are thick enough not to. Maybe the plastic transmits vibrations more?

I couldn't ride these in place of F4. They don't slide bad persay, but not quite as good and on metal coping it's noticeable. The slide also kinda feels icy- not really as controlled. I like when I powerslide know F4 and I get reverberation and know how hard the slide is and if I should keep pushing it or let myself go back to riding straight.

I am hoping the 95A is it cuz these are stellar on even smooth asphalt.

FuzzGNU

« Reply #5155 on: June 28, 2022, 07:46:56 PM »
Man people are playing themselves in this thread. The whole thread has been talking about how bad the cores are for this formula, and people are still ordering the ones with cores.

For real, if they aren't selling ones without cores, just wait for the commercial release that (hopefully) won't have any cores in sight.

From what it sounds like, at least the 93a V6 56mm will get a legit release, so I'm happy.

I feel like I should just make a thread about this formula with all this info at the top so people stop playing themselves.

LebowskisRug

« Reply #5156 on: June 28, 2022, 08:03:20 PM »
There are only cored ones available homie. And I don't see that many people able to actually attribute differences to the core other than you and one other person. Until I can test the two head to head im not buying that the cores make the wheel slide or bark any different. The only thing that makes any sense is maybe vibration feedback, not how much grip the wheel has or the noise it makes unless wheels normally flex a ton. Id wager they could easily have variance in what they're sending out as well as what's labeled as they didn't even realize they've been sending V4 instead of V1 to a ton of people.

tzhangdox

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5157 on: June 28, 2022, 08:06:55 PM »
Yeah, and on top of that. The cores allegedly make the wheels feel harder. But some people are saying the coreless 93as feel and ride similar to 98-99a ish f4s whereas some of us find the cored 93s to feel way softer than even a 97a and definitely edging towards, if not already in, cruiser wheel territory in terms of sound and ground feel

Landmine

• Rep: 184
« Reply #5158 on: June 28, 2022, 08:47:45 PM »
The ones I got (90, 93, and 95a 52mm) are all V2 shaped

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1578
« Reply #5159 on: June 28, 2022, 10:41:18 PM »
It could have just been irie vibes but I thought the statori cored wheels back in the day were sick….