Author Topic: RE: Tight Weed Names  (Read 4163 times)

kronichles

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 0
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: RE: Tight Weed Names
« Reply #60 on: January 26, 2007, 08:32:41 AM »

My favorite tasting and smelling weed is TRAINWRECK. That shit is so unique smelling and tasting, and has a great high. I'm sitting on some wreck hash right now. I think I may take a rip soon though.

I hope this topic doesn't die without somebody mentioning Sour diesel. Ok, just did. Lets move on

wow, that's ill that you know about the trainwreck, alot of people didn't believe that was the name of a strand, they'd ask me what is this?  and i'd just have to just say "some headies" without having to get too into it, the sour diesel is what the fuck's up too, it's an east coast strand but thats what i was smokin on when i had first gotten to cali before i could get at the medicinal

kronichles

• Rep: 0
« Reply #61 on: January 26, 2007, 08:34:25 AM »
i heard about those raids, the only ones that got shut down were by the owners just cause they were shook, none of them got federally shut down tho, they just got mad bud seized, and whoever shut down only made room for the next club thats gonna open.

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 265
  • tiger style
« Reply #62 on: January 26, 2007, 09:26:52 AM »
got a sample of my first purple looking bud yesterday. some purple haze. real tasty and heavy buzz. Had a hard time skating after that.

fun stuff

isaac

« Reply #63 on: January 26, 2007, 09:42:01 AM »
trainwreak is some good shit.