Author Topic: KOTR 2014  (Read 50314 times)

Tyroneshoelaces

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -598
  • who knows
Re: KOTR 2014
« Reply #60 on: December 05, 2014, 01:33:03 PM »
kinked nosegrind was fucking crazy
where is home?

ADOLF SHITLER

« Reply #61 on: December 05, 2014, 02:16:50 PM »
fuck are yall bitchin bout? its edited more like a tv show than usual but the standard kotr footage is all there for free

shit_for_brains

« Reply #62 on: December 05, 2014, 02:21:13 PM »

5050 front board too

AnotherHardDayAtTheOffice

• Rep: -8
« Reply #63 on: December 05, 2014, 03:46:27 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

5050 front board too

50-50 with sandals on. Fuck, the whole show Majerus put on that triple kinker was insane.

The Muffin Man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -6
« Reply #64 on: December 05, 2014, 05:11:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

5050 front board too
[close]

50-50 with sandals on. Fuck, the whole show Majerus put on that triple kinker was insane.

This kid's going places.

Also, if you watch the preview of next episode, it looks like Majerus chomps up one of the biggest rails I've ever seen.

Being short is the motorcycle of life.

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1361
« Reply #65 on: December 05, 2014, 05:50:41 PM »
I keep expecting to see the Alec Majerus leg break footage. Everyone's killing it so far.

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #66 on: December 05, 2014, 06:08:56 PM »
I keep expecting to see the Alec Majerus leg break footage. Everyone's killing it so far.

knowing that it happens somewhere on this trip is half the fun. im sure the info is readily available online somewhere but it makes it fun/scary to watch him knowing that its gonna happen suddenly
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 382
« Reply #67 on: December 05, 2014, 06:35:04 PM »
I'll admit seeing Majerus session that kinked rail was awesome and super fucked up. It just looked way too easy for him. I actually thought I could go skate them after watching him.

Liked the little Rowley reference with the grind to slide.

via

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 239
« Reply #68 on: December 05, 2014, 06:43:18 PM »
I'll admit seeing Majerus session that kinked rail was awesome and super fucked up. It just looked way too easy for him. I actually thought I could go skate them after watching him.

Liked the little Rowley reference with the grind to slide.

I'm still standing by this is the most boring group of people ever assembled is skateboarding, but giving credit where it's due... That kinked real session was fucked up. Nodegrind will be the cover, I'll put money on it.

They should not let any of these people talk in front of cameras. It's like watching bread get stale.

pistachio

« Reply #69 on: December 05, 2014, 07:08:47 PM »
it's called 'boofing' and street kids do it all the time. i was in jail in illinois w/ some goofball who had 'boof life' on his knuckles and met anohter kid who bragged about being the reason you can't get pickles in little rock jail no more. [cause they were using the vinegar to break crack down and boofing it. didn't ask if you had your cellie put it in there or what]
i wonder about the efficacy cause like wouldn't it drip out like cum out of a girls' swee=swoo? do you sit on a bed upside down like trying to get pregnant?

Okay, probably should let sleeping dogs lie on this subject, but I did some Googling and appeared to have cracked this mystery. It seems that due to the high number of blood vessels and capillaries in your asshole, the alcohol is more quickly absorbed into your blood stream, leading you to get far more drunk in far less time. Also, whenever opting to "butt-chug," the alcohol essentially bypasses your liver so there really is no form of filtering, as there would be if you consumed the booze through your mouth.

ADOLF SHITLER

« Reply #70 on: December 05, 2014, 07:10:40 PM »
i know some dumb white chicks put e pills up they ass cuz it make you roll quicker or some shit

pistachio

« Reply #71 on: December 05, 2014, 07:14:20 PM »
Ya, I would assume that it's generally the same concept, and equally dumb. But whatever, I say let em' do it all they want and hopefully do Darwin a favor. Either way, it gets the job done, and for the most part is quicker and more intense, but in my opinion, probably far less fun than enjoying a drink or any other intoxicant the way they were intended.

Stanley Spadowski

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 315
  • Can I still be the janitor?
« Reply #72 on: December 05, 2014, 09:16:58 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

knowing that it happens somewhere on this trip is half the fun. im sure the info is readily available online somewhere but it makes it fun/scary to watch him knowing that its gonna happen suddenly
I've been waiting for this also, hope thrasher doesn't give it away in the description for the episode.
I feel bad for the kid. But if they got footy of it, I want to see it.
"These floors are dirty as hell, and I'm not gonna take it any more!"

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 401
« Reply #73 on: December 05, 2014, 09:55:34 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
I've been waiting for this also, hope thrasher doesn't give it away in the description for the episode.

Brutal.  There are some slams I can watch, hell I'll even go so far as to say I loved watching Corey Duffel slide on his face in That's Life, but seeing a young kid break his leg sounds like something that would probably be a bummer high in this smile inducing series. 
ill murray, can you remind me why you think im a kook

andocom

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
« Reply #74 on: December 06, 2014, 01:10:25 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

Brutal.  There are some slams I can watch, hell I'll even go so far as to say I loved watching Corey Duffel slide on his face in That's Life, but seeing a young kid break his leg sounds like something that would probably be a bummer high in this smile inducing series. 

I hear ya, I can live without seeing people break bones, especially when it could impact their careers.

Seeing dude get fully broke off without long term injury I'm ok with.

andocom

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
« Reply #75 on: December 06, 2014, 01:44:53 AM »
High five denied while in Dylan mode made me smile

Stanley Spadowski

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 315
  • Can I still be the janitor?
« Reply #76 on: December 06, 2014, 08:39:12 AM »
"These floors are dirty as hell, and I'm not gonna take it any more!"

fuckedupretard

• Rep: -25
  • power ollie
« Reply #77 on: December 06, 2014, 09:42:00 AM »
nordberg is a little bitch

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #78 on: December 06, 2014, 09:53:26 AM »

What a moron, it was like watching Tom run and step on a rake while chasing Jerry.  I wonder if they had to cut away because the scooter crew started romping on him?

Hannity

« Reply #79 on: December 06, 2014, 10:03:51 AM »
this shit is weird to watch...who made the call over at high speed to start producing KOTR like this  ???

jimi420

« Reply #80 on: December 06, 2014, 10:08:47 AM »
Nyjah was hella uncomfortable making out with that mom. "OK, that's all we need." Then tries to get herto leave him alone by saying "that's the oldest make out I've ever done." Hahaha

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1954
« Reply #81 on: December 06, 2014, 11:05:30 AM »
I enjoyed watching Ben Nordberg hurt himself with a scooter.

eatshitbum

• Rep: 9
« Reply #82 on: December 06, 2014, 12:29:47 PM »

Seriously though, I never thought Nyjah would've taken down the 360 flip nosegrind/fakie 360 flip noseblunt

Wasn't feeling the Flip team at all before KOTR but let's be real... Louie/Curren/Majerus/Berger are so young and so good. Boring/not your cup of tea, sure. But holy fuck, they all kill it. Bummer Majerus broke his leg, it would've been so awesome if he landed that huge rail with the cops there. Birdhouse guys are really gnarly too.

Editing is lame, same with the voiceovers/interviews but at least the skating is still sick. Seems like the teams are going to the same cities also? I know there was some overlap in the past but was it always this much?
« Last Edit: December 11, 2014, 02:19:05 PM by eatshitbum »

TrainWreck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -77
« Reply #83 on: December 06, 2014, 01:23:15 PM »
glad nyjah pointed out, that KOTR is a contest ... but he totally surprised me with the 360 flip nosegrind/fakie 360 flip noseblunt and his manual line at the end.

evan NBD ender on a rail?

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #84 on: December 06, 2014, 01:42:47 PM »
Nyjah seemed straight up ungrateful to be making out with that hot older lady, what a skidmark. 

finknoos

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -170
  • Typos here there and everywhere
« Reply #85 on: December 06, 2014, 03:46:15 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

What a moron, it was like watching Tom run and step on a rake while chasing Jerry.  I wonder if they had to cut away because the scooter crew started romping on him?

I think nordberg gets alot of shtick for having dead-weight arms and floppy hair, but doesnt seem like a bad dude otherwise.

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #86 on: December 06, 2014, 04:01:55 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I think nordberg gets alot of shtick for having dead-weight arms and floppy hair, but doesnt seem like a bad dude otherwise.

He smells like shit too...but I did see him let a couple little kids scoot up to where he was perched at BATB this year so they could actually see the games, that was pretty cool. 

The Muffin Man

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #87 on: December 06, 2014, 04:04:03 PM »
glad nyjah pointed out, that KOTR is a contest ... but he totally surprised me with the 360 flip nosegrind/fakie 360 flip noseblunt and his manual line at the end.

evan NBD ender on a rail?

Thrasher's calling it an NBD. All it reminded me of was Koston trying to get that trick for his Fully Flared ender.

Being short is the motorcycle of life.

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #88 on: December 06, 2014, 04:10:43 PM »
^Koston's was fakie.

I really cannot believe Alec got as close as he did trying that rail. Flip really did make a good investment with all of those kids. Also, I know this is a few episodes old at this point, but did Nyjah's switch fs flip down the big 5 rub anyone else the wrong way? Seemed like he was just trying to one-up Reynolds...
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

ben shraider

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -264
« Reply #89 on: December 06, 2014, 04:27:36 PM »
^Koston's was fakie.

I really cannot believe Alec got as close as he did trying that rail. Flip really did make a good investment with all of those kids. Also, I know this is a few episodes old at this point, but did Nyjah's switch fs flip down the big 5 rub anyone else the wrong way? Seemed like he was just trying to one-up Reynolds...

He did the same trick and didn't look near as good as Reynolds, how is that one-upping??