Author Topic: 2 NYPD Officers Shot Execution Style  (Read 12367 times)

sexualhelon

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 19
  • I'm an ardent supporter of futile causes.
    • Lurkaround avatar image
2 NYPD Officers Shot Execution Style
« on: December 21, 2014, 04:40:57 PM »
http://nypost.com/2014/12/20/2-nypd-cops-shot-execution-style-in-brooklyn/

You guys have surely heard about this right? It happened not too far away from me and I actually heard the gun shots. Crazy how lots of people in American Politics are blaming either De Blasio or Obama now.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: 2 NYPD Officers Shot Execution Style
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2014, 04:51:35 PM »
Really its Dan Pantaleo, the NYC DA, and the grand jury that all said NYPD can murder whoever they please. How do we know these cops haven't been going around killing people without repurcussion? In our current state, we can't.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2014, 04:52:36 PM »
350 million americans shit is bound to happen

media trying to scare us, they amp it up this time of year. dont be afraid to live life and move around

abudabi

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2014, 04:58:21 PM »
thank god he killed those cops, everything is perfect for black people now.

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1361
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2014, 05:01:16 PM »
Too much tension between citizens and law enforcement lately, shits gonna get out of hand soon

chockfullofthat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2014, 05:30:16 PM »
Too much tension between citizens and law enforcement lately, shits gonna get out of hand soon

Shit has gotten out of hand Silky!

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 717
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2014, 05:42:40 PM »
That's what we were hoping for at the Black People Meeting.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

nice_guy_2

« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2014, 06:23:33 PM »
Really its Dan Pantaleo, the NYC DA, and the grand jury that all said NYPD can murder whoever they please. How do we know these cops haven't been going around killing people without repurcussion? In our current state, we can't.

very happy with both of these

IanBZHD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 55
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2014, 06:37:25 PM »
I really try to stay ignorant of these things that happen. Media does put a twist on them to scare the public, but I think a lot of people need to remember if your an average citizen and you don't fuck with the cops, they won't fuck with you.

There will always be power hungry cops that go too far, and there will always be the 'victim' who did just enough to piss that cop off. Inversely, there are people who don't understand fully what is happening, and think that every cop is crooked and do things like this...

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2014, 07:14:03 PM »
I really try to stay ignorant of these things that happen. Media does put a twist on them to scare the public, but I think a lot of people need to remember if your an average citizen and you don't fuck with the cops, they won't fuck with you.

There will always be power hungry cops that go too far, and there will always be the 'victim' who did just enough to piss that cop off. Inversely, there are people who don't understand fully what is happening, and think that every cop is crooked and do things like this...
BULLSHIT. I'm not trying to advocate cop killing here, but this isn't a media twist thing. The U.S. imprisons more people per capita and as a whole than any other nation on Earth. That's not because the U.S. is filled with the most amount of bad people. There is also video footage of many times they have killed people who were either subdued or not any sort of threat. "Stop and Frisk" became an issue because the first time they actually did a study on who gets stopped and frisked, they found more African American men were stopped and frisked in New York City than there are African American men in New York City- and remember, that's STOP and frisk- as in, stop people who are simply going about their business, THEN frisk them. The fact that you haven't had to face any of this is because you have been lucky enough to not have to. That's not something that makes you a bad person, but really, you need to realize that while others make occupy the same spaces as you, that they might live in a much different reality.

And do we have to accept that there will always be cops who just kill people without provocation? Why is it wrong to have actual and legitimate police oversight? The discussion that is occurring right now about police abuse of power and the need for oversight to put a stop to it is long overdue and necessary. You are lucky that its not something that affects you daily, but that doesn't mean that those who are affected by it shouldn't legitimately assemble and petition the government for change. The killings may detract from the discussion- but considering the discussion, it shouldn't be surprising that less stable people may be pushed over the edge, and will continue to be, until actual reform is made.

colin

« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2014, 07:23:26 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I like this post

MaryhillVibe

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 151
  • gfm
    • www.mudozine.com avatar image
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2014, 07:48:15 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
BULLSHIT. I'm not trying to advocate cop killing here, but this isn't a media twist thing. The U.S. imprisons more people per capita and as a whole than any other nation on Earth. That's not because the U.S. is filled with the most amount of bad people. There is also video footage of many times they have killed people who were either subdued or not any sort of threat. "Stop and Frisk" became an issue because the first time they actually did a study on who gets stopped and frisked, they found more African American men were stopped and frisked in New York City than there are African American men in New York City- and remember, that's STOP and frisk- as in, stop people who are simply going about their business, THEN frisk them. The fact that you haven't had to face any of this is because you have been lucky enough to not have to. That's not something that makes you a bad person, but really, you need to realize that while others make occupy the same spaces as you, that they might live in a much different reality.

And do we have to accept that there will always be cops who just kill people without provocation? Why is it wrong to have actual and legitimate police oversight? The discussion that is occurring right now about police abuse of power and the need for oversight to put a stop to it is long overdue and necessary. You are lucky that its not something that affects you daily, but that doesn't mean that those who are affected by it shouldn't legitimately assemble and petition the government for change. The killings may detract from the discussion- but considering the discussion, it shouldn't be surprising that less stable people may be pushed over the edge, and will continue to be, until actual reform is made.

There was a really good bit in the New Yorker about this last year. The failings of stop and frisk, the huge racial bias, and that statistic about more stops for black males than there are black males in New York. Some of the stats were mind boggling and there were also some really telling quotes from prevalent judges on the subject mostly highlighting the fact that they felt powerless to come to the correct conclusions based on what they believed was often a wrongful search.

I'll try to track it down and scan it tomorrow. Over the last few weeks it has been popping back into my head as a pretty harrowing and prophetic write up of what has followed.

shark tits

« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2014, 08:20:42 PM »
i know ya'll pussies kooked me and snitched to the mods and got my name changed for quoting jim goad but here's another one for yuz 'except for every war in world history, violence never solved anything'.
i don't think blacks can win a war vs cops [if the right wing shitbirds who show up to ATF raids w/ weaponry and shout 'free the cattle' or whatever and poor white people and other oppressed peoples were united we might have a chance] but it could be like the situation of fighting back and the bully leaves you alone.
or due to marginalization it could make things worse in ghettos nationwide. read an anarchist theory book yrs ago where the guy didn't advocate killing cops because it leads to 'more cops replacing the dead body w/ several hydra-like heads'.
i don't have the answers but i look at it as a stand for freedom.
all that trite stuff about 'tyranny we fear our government, freedom they fear us' is true. i'm not a zealot and it ain't my job/personality to spout conspiracies or whatever but this is tantamount to boston tea party or IRA or palestineans to me. sucks to not have community support and feel you have to shoot yourself afterwards but we're a fractious society.
then again, dude could've just been a wack job but compared to how many poor people, how many mentally ill people are killed by cops in america it feels good to see it go the other way for once.
i say this w/ the detachment that most people view sports w/, meaning i stand w/ the actions of cop killers and cheer but i'm not on the field hitting home runs.

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 401
« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2014, 08:27:04 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I always knew Blackpeoplemeet.com would lead to trouble. 

All I could think of after reading this was this scene from Get Rich Or Die Trying...

ill murray, can you remind me why you think im a kook

Juan Castillo

• Rep: 2
« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2014, 08:52:33 PM »
Someone easily dismissed as a psycho shooting a couple cops isn't gonna count for much of anything. I didn't change shit when eric frien did it and same for this kid. If anything, it's a setback cause now cops have one more justification for their bullshit "warrior cop" attitude, and now two victims automatically become heroes cause they happened to get shot, which garners more sympathy and rationalizing for cops in general.
Oh, and to the Jim Goad kid, I'll leave this:
"They’re {Goad and Gavin McGuinness} merely calculating their stances like fashion choices, and now they’ve run out of stances and anti-stances and hipster flip-flops of conventional liberal wisdom. It was always formulaic, and a dumb formula at that. We were all a lot dumber in the 1990s because we thought the enemy was blandness—America was still rich and that wealth seemed infinite. We hadn’t been dragged into two lost wars and the total collapse of the financial system yet. So some of us got off on teasing the liberal Ms. Crabtrees, which in hindsight was far too easy, and dove into rank hedonism, because it was fun and because others were inexplicably afraid of going there. It made sense then, when America was rich and annoying liberals seemed to matter in the phony culture wars of that time. Part of the point was to make the readers uncomfortable, to shake them awake. But times have changed: this country is completely fucked thanks to the plutocrats whose shoes Goad and Gavin are now polishing with their tongues. It was inevitable that shallow hipsters would rationalize their way into the Koch brothers’ libertarian arms. Pathetic, but inevitable: someone who thinks “bold” and “daring” equals facile flip-flops inevitably winds up carrying the water for the status quo. Go back to commenting on people’s clothes, or whining about how your parents didn’t love you enough. You’re much better at that.

http://exiledonline.com/jim-goad-begs-mark-ames-answer-me-please-jim-goads-mother-responds-in-an-exiled-exclusive/

PieceOfShit22

• Rep: 0
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2014, 08:58:44 PM »

shark tits

« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2014, 09:05:28 PM »
Someone easily dismissed as a psycho shooting a couple cops isn't gonna count for much of anything. I didn't change shit when eric frien did it and same for this kid. If anything, it's a setback cause now cops have one more justification for their bullshit "warrior cop" attitude, and now two victims automatically become heroes cause they happened to get shot, which garners more sympathy and rationalizing for cops in general.
Oh, and to the Jim Goad kid, I'll leave this:
"They�re {Goad and Gavin McGuinness} merely calculating their stances like fashion choices, and now they�ve run out of stances and anti-stances and hipster flip-flops of conventional liberal wisdom. It was always formulaic, and a dumb formula at that. We were all a lot dumber in the 1990s because we thought the enemy was blandness�America was still rich and that wealth seemed infinite. We hadn�t been dragged into two lost wars and the total collapse of the financial system yet. So some of us got off on teasing the liberal Ms. Crabtrees, which in hindsight was far too easy, and dove into rank hedonism, because it was fun and because others were inexplicably afraid of going there. It made sense then, when America was rich and annoying liberals seemed to matter in the phony culture wars of that time. Part of the point was to make the readers uncomfortable, to shake them awake. But times have changed: this country is completely fucked thanks to the plutocrats whose shoes Goad and Gavin are now polishing with their tongues. It was inevitable that shallow hipsters would rationalize their way into the Koch brothers� libertarian arms. Pathetic, but inevitable: someone who thinks �bold� and �daring� equals facile flip-flops inevitably winds up carrying the water for the status quo. Go back to commenting on people�s clothes, or whining about how your parents didn�t love you enough. You�re much better at that.

http://exiledonline.com/jim-goad-begs-mark-ames-answer-me-please-jim-goads-mother-responds-in-an-exiled-exclusive/

yeah, i've kinda come to that conclusion about goad [the gavin dude is pure trash] which is not to say he doesn't get things right a lot. i addressed the same thing about 'justifying more bad coppery' via the anarchist saying dead cops equals more cops. then again, if it inspires a lot more of the same it could lead to people normalizing it and power [from the barrel of a gun] to the people. i don't know, prolly more likely that it'll be used against us in a court of law but in the same way there's less crime in wyoming, new hampshire and other gun wielding states than no right to bear arms cities like chicago, maybe the idea that your opponent is also carrying a weapon can lead to mutual respect, like 'detente'.
i don't know honestly but can't think of a time when peaceful protest solved shit. maybe india but that was dealing w/ a population w/ a bit more conscience, perhaps [though not when it comes to northern ireland]? ghandi was a nigger killing son-of=a=bitch. he was a bootlicker who's stockholm syndrome made him a brave fighter on the side of colonial england against africa but realizing that tactic wouldn't work against england he opted for masochism but somehow it worked and now india is free to rape all the time.

dillanharp

« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2014, 09:07:14 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

I always knew Blackpeoplemeet.com would lead to trouble. 

All I could think of after reading this was this scene from Get Rich Or Die Trying...

Damn, you've seen that movie?

GoodguyEh

• Rep: 0
« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2014, 09:14:39 PM »
People claim that its wrong when cops treat all black people like criminals because of the actions committed by a select few (which is true), but then those same people say that all cops are racist murderers based off the actions of a few cops. Two wrongs dont make a right. Both assumptions are absolutely regular

shark tits

« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2014, 09:26:06 PM »
People claim that its wrong when cops treat all black people like criminals because of the actions committed by a select few (which is true), but then those same people say that all cops are racist murderers based off the actions of a few cops. Two wrongs dont make a right. Both assumptions are absolutely regular
yeah you make a point but cops kill a lot more civilians than vice versa. they actually kill more whites than blacks on about a 2-1 ratio but per capita it translates to more blacks getting killed, percentage-wise. it's sorta complex because blacks are way more likely to be killed by each other than cops and that doesn't help anything. it certainly doesn't endear them to the gun nuts and militias and other anti-government whites and that is the tragedy of america. not saying there has to be a war but if lower class folks of all stripes could get together, even as a voting bloc we'd have something but instead we're divisive and as a result, conquered.

nice_guy_2

« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2014, 09:31:30 PM »

OBVIOUSLY police are necessary but it's more a job for ROBO COP, suffering from bruised ego, being "pissed off", angry, sad and so on MUST MUST MUST remain SEPARATE from law enforcement!!!!!!!!! FUCK THE WORLD NUKE SALP

THE FACT THAT SOMEONE BECAME A POLICE OFFICER IS ENOUGH, FUCK COPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

abudabi

« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2014, 09:42:30 PM »
shark tits youve gotta treat people on a person by person basis, using statistics is the opposite of goodguyeh's point. cops get fucked up mentalities by viewing individuals as parts of larger groups, meaning they associate one person with another based on shared arbitrary traits like skin color.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2014, 10:47:02 PM »
When a civilian murders a cop and gets caught, they get arrested, when a cop kills a civilian nothing happens. The fact is, because of this, we'll never know who is a crook and who isn't.

Also, sharktits, violence in areas where police are unreliable exists for many reasons, but one of them is the feeling that the justice system and police can't be relied on as protection, so you get a wild west scenario in the ghettos.
Another interesting fact- you know that right wing asshole that says the statistics show white people are more likely to be victims of police violence, or the lefty who claims that every 28 hours another African American person is killed by police? Both are full of shit. Most aren't lying, but are actually misinformed. The real statistics? Well, they weren't kept until the justice department changed that in the past week or two in response to protests. A lot of people keep showing a Bill O'Reilly infographic, here is the fact check on it that also reveals all the shit I just said, except the recent change in the justice department:
http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2014/dec/04/bill-oreilly/bill-oreilly-cites-faulty-data-claim-about-shootin/

neonblitz

« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2014, 11:00:47 PM »
2-2

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1580
« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2014, 11:25:35 PM »
Didn't he shoot his ex too?  No ones sayin....'I mean chicks should really stop being BITCHES....'

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2014, 11:36:33 PM »
Didn't he shoot his ex too?  No ones sayin....'I mean chicks should really stop being BITCHES....'
When a chick is a bitch, the appropriate action is to dump her. What is the appropriate action to take when cops are allowed to murder and the justice system won't hold them responsible? Murdering unrelated cops may not be the answer, but its not a surprise people have gone there, they probably will continue to do so as well.

shark tits

« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2014, 11:59:42 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
When a chick is a bitch, the appropriate action is to dump her. What is the appropriate action to take when cops are allowed to murder and the justice system won't hold them responsible? Murdering unrelated cops may not be the answer, but its not a surprise people have gone there, they probably will continue to do so as well.
in an ideal situation [started by a non ideal situation] it will continue to happen until an organized movement can be seen as legitimate and have sitdowns, ceasefires and such. of course, this country being what it is, anyone related in any way to a gunman can be sent to guantanamo and like the war on drugs, the war on poor people as terrorists could persist forever w/out progress.
i'm kinda scared for what direction this will go, nypd is blaming the mayor and if he'd balls up and stand his ground we may get somewheres but he's sure to capitulate and this is the type of thing that scares people. nobody wants to have solidarity w/ cop shooters cause it's spun as an attack on american values as opposed to fighting back against a bully.

essal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
« Reply #27 on: December 22, 2014, 03:36:07 AM »
When are the "Police lives matter" protests starting? How many reps will the WH send to their funerals?

There was 1 cop who had a gun pulled (as in the trigger squeezed) right in his face, the only reason he didn't die was because the weapon failed. Perp also tried to off himself, but the fucker couldn't even function his gun. Perp is still wasting our oxygen.
Another guy in Harlem went into a station and fought with some officers, one officer got a broken arm.

NYC is going back to the war years from the 70s.

chockfullofthat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
« Reply #28 on: December 22, 2014, 05:17:58 AM »
When are the "Police lives matter" protests starting? How many reps will the WH send to their funerals?

They already kind of started

Tufty

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -26
« Reply #29 on: December 22, 2014, 05:20:17 AM »
When the police lives start to matter possitively in our lives.

Police in the US are just clerks of the corporations that profit proportionally to the number of inmates. Thats why the US have the most inmates per capita.

Police is a sick instituition that carries out orders in order to preserve the system. Citizens' security is not the primary function of police. When you realise that, you can start figuring out that there is no good cop bad cop argument as there is not a good Nazi, bad Nazi argument... Everyone is doing their job and is criticized for that and not their personality...

I dont like psychos murdering whoever but thats what you get after chronic injustice. So the subject is not the psychos but the injustice that gave birth to them that is closely tied with what the police stands for.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 05:22:36 AM by Tufty »