Author Topic: Putting AVE on blast  (Read 22380 times)

chockfullofthat

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
Re: Putting AVE on blast
« Reply #30 on: December 22, 2014, 05:35:15 AM »
Tracer is the man, SLAP is da goat  8)

« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 06:01:22 AM by chockfullofthat »

Jared

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
  • Die Slow
« Reply #31 on: December 22, 2014, 05:45:25 AM »
Tracer is the type of person that thinks the transformers films hold artistic merit.

harrison ford invented the first car, in America

Seamus_McShamebag

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 855
« Reply #32 on: December 22, 2014, 06:04:20 AM »
I was kicking around the internet a little bit looking for some zany clips to edit into a festive holiday video that I am putting together for my family.  The hope being that we can enjoy a little something something while sipping egg nog and eating Martha Stewart inspired holiday cookies while the kids make popcorn garland and I trip acid.  After adding the clip below (I think it's a polar bear so it just seemed to fit the theme) I couldn't help but notice how much it reminded me of Tracer's posting style...

Thanks for the inspiration and helping make my holidays neat as fuck.

mooraga

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -35

The Ghost of Lenny Kirk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -146
« Reply #34 on: December 22, 2014, 07:18:24 AM »
cmon tracer, you used to put more effort into these topics

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 382
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #35 on: December 22, 2014, 07:26:42 AM »
Tracer is the type of person that thinks the transformers films hold artistic merit.

I don't know about the Transformers films exactly, but I remember hearing that Michael Bay is pretty well-respected with regard to his ability to make unique or innovative framing and angle choices.  Like he should be a director of photography instead of a director/producer.

Dark Knight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 364
« Reply #36 on: December 22, 2014, 07:32:03 AM »
Michael Bay sucks ass

yapple dapple

« Reply #37 on: December 22, 2014, 07:39:52 AM »
This Larry Perkins bit is getting old. I mean It was kind of funny 20 years ago in  the big brother interview. But come on! Knock this tired act off. Or don't its a free world.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 07:46:19 AM by yapple dapple »

Loller_skater

• Rep: -1

Wall of Nausea

• Rep: -60
« Reply #39 on: December 22, 2014, 08:40:05 AM »
Michael Bay sucks ass
Yup

Turd person makes turd.

JamesFardy

« Reply #40 on: December 22, 2014, 08:49:54 AM »

The Nose Face

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 8
« Reply #41 on: December 22, 2014, 09:23:04 AM »
Expand Quote
Michael Bay sucks ass
[close]
Yup

Turd person makes turd.

Loved when he "winged this" presentation - such a pussy

writtenword

« Reply #42 on: December 22, 2014, 09:53:37 AM »
Expand Quote
don't mention mindfield because that was horrrrrible
[close]
lol

Dustin Stoner

• Rep: 3
« Reply #43 on: December 22, 2014, 11:31:56 AM »
Expand Quote
Mindfield part felt like tossed together in 2 months. Also it's hard to believe AVE smokes crack with all the royalty checks rolling in, guy should be able to afford classy drugs like cocaine and designer
[close]
people just prefer crack to cocaine. i know lotsa folks who buy soft and cook it up themselves [shoutout rusty berrings!] but i'm w/ you tracer. shooting cocaine is a million times better than smoking hard.
Use that lemon juice, and shoot the hard rock son!!!!  Now that is a million times better than anything.  Well, at least for the first 10-15 seconds. Then it's all downhill from there. 

shark tits

« Reply #44 on: December 22, 2014, 02:54:03 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Mindfield part felt like tossed together in 2 months. Also it's hard to believe AVE smokes crack with all the royalty checks rolling in, guy should be able to afford classy drugs like cocaine and designer
[close]
people just prefer crack to cocaine. i know lotsa folks who buy soft and cook it up themselves [shoutout rusty berrings!] but i'm w/ you tracer. shooting cocaine is a million times better than smoking hard.
[close]
Use that lemon juice, and shoot the hard rock son!!!!  Now that is a million times better than anything.  Well, at least for the first 10-15 seconds. Then it's all downhill from there. 
i usually go vick vinegar insteada lemon juice but yeah. it's basically shooting soft but w/ added boolsheet. lemon juice can give you heart fungus, careful of that stuff, guy.

GarbageMan

• Rep: -6
« Reply #45 on: December 22, 2014, 02:54:16 PM »
This thread is trash... Tracer, please dispose of your account

Rockin Robbin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 424
« Reply #46 on: December 22, 2014, 02:58:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]
i usually go vick vinegar insteada lemon juice but yeah. it's basically shooting soft but w/ added boolsheet. lemon juice can give you heart fungus, careful of that stuff, guy.

Maybe just don't do super gnarly drugs...? Also AVE has some of the best hair in skateboarding so fuck you T-dog.

"Bake me a pie of love" - Steve Winwood

shark tits

« Reply #47 on: December 22, 2014, 03:15:46 PM »
if you don't wanna do gnarly drugs then don't. i ain't yo pusherman. are you calling me a t-dog? i never questioned AVE's hair. someone a while ago referred to him as an 'oversexed greaser' i thought that was funny shit.

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #48 on: December 22, 2014, 05:08:45 PM »
How did this go from AVE smoking crack a few times, to injecting lemon juice and vinegar into your veins? Yall are dumb as fuck sometimes my gawd. Atleast crack is relatively common even the mayor of Toronto smoked it and retained office.

Does anyone know the interview of AVE smoking crack ?

abudabi

« Reply #49 on: December 22, 2014, 05:15:30 PM »
How did this go from AVE smoking crack a few times, to injecting lemon juice and vinegar into your veins? Yall are dumb as fuck sometimes my gawd. Atleast crack is relatively common even the mayor of Toronto smoked it and retained office.

Does anyone know the interview of AVE smoking crack ?

i find it difficult to believe that you genuinely wanna read the interview, but its in an old transworld with ave front 5050ing a ledge against a wall. came out around the time mindfield was released. dont know where to find it online.

Slappydarkslide

« Reply #50 on: December 22, 2014, 05:40:18 PM »
This thread is insulting, but that interview is on Chromeball incident. Heavy interview. If you think AVE isnt gonna kick fucking ass in the Vans video you're tripping. AVE RULES

CAPTAIN NOBODY

« Reply #51 on: December 22, 2014, 06:07:20 PM »
This thread is insulting, but that interview is on Chromeball incident. Heavy interview. If you think AVE isnt gonna kick fucking ass in the Vans video you're tripping. AVE RULES
Hell yeah. He just had a sick clip on Guy's instagram too

slosher

• Rep: -10
« Reply #52 on: December 23, 2014, 06:40:07 AM »
I forgot Ave used to be good. lol

pabloalvarado

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -45
  • Elissa Steamer is a superstar.
« Reply #53 on: December 23, 2014, 07:10:55 AM »
Tracer you are a really dumb human. Why do you skate ?

If you skate because is fun please dont bring your opinions with you. AVE is a master.

TMKF

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -485
« Reply #54 on: December 23, 2014, 07:48:30 AM »
you truly are fucking regular. he will most likely have the last part in the Vans video and the dude isn't young. he's definitely been around and relevant since before you started skating that's for sure.

olden intheway

« Reply #55 on: December 23, 2014, 09:45:14 AM »
Wow, you really put dude on blast.  :o

I'm sure he's devastated.

Tard

Tracer

• Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #56 on: December 23, 2014, 12:42:03 PM »

moeron

• Rep: -27
« Reply #57 on: December 23, 2014, 01:57:54 PM »
AVE's Mindfield part is amazing. Switch Backtail 180 to front tail on a high ass ledge. I haven't even watched that part in over a year and can still vividly see that trick in my head. The man knows how to make a lasting impression.

His Vans part will prove he deserves to have his own shoe more than you deserve to even have a slap account.

Shazamsung

• Rep: 0
« Reply #58 on: December 23, 2014, 03:27:18 PM »
I remember when AVE left DC for Vans, one of my friends said something like, "It's better for his outfits. DC's don't look RAWKER enough." That always stuck with me for some reason. That being said, his switch skills are SOOOOOO underrated, it's not even funny. Dude kills everything.

And to all the people saying "You're an idiot, Tracer. Focus your account. Blah blah blah." Think of it this way, there are two choices here: 1. Tracer is legitimately mentally disturbed and you guys are talking shit (you lose), OR 2. He's a fucking troll and you're playing his game his way (you lose.) Tracer wins, regardless of what stupid shit he posts, because all of you get so fucking upset over it. Like he stabbed your moms or something.

It's a dude on a message board. Relax.

Tracer

« Reply #59 on: December 23, 2014, 03:39:03 PM »
We've been waiting for the Vans video since 2005, look at Vans media they only release youtube single parts. I will focus my account if Vans comes through with their long awaited full length video.