Author Topic: Roll With Rob Raffle  (Read 603 times)

Brad Breath

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Rep: 43
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Roll With Rob Raffle
« on: March 01, 2015, 09:57:58 AM »
I've been seeing all the "Roll With Rob" posts on Instagram and whatnot.  I've heard of Rob for a while, being friends with some east coast dudes and a big fan of all DLX does.

ALS sucks and medical expenses can really pile up.

I have a brand new Polar deck I've had in the Classifieds section for a couple weeks.  I know how popular Polar is but maybe kids aren't always able to Paypal $40-$50 to a stranger for a board.

I was thinking about "raffling" it off.  $5 a chance.  You PayPal your $5 or more and get a ticket.  One ticket for every $5.  Then, after a week, I will draw the winner from a hat and send them the board.  ALL the proceeds from the raffle, go to Rob.

is this exceptable to Slap mods?  What PayPal address would the funds go to?  I'm a trustworthy dude.  You could Paypal me but I don't want anyone to worry about their donations.

I could figure out a way to post video of the name being drawn, so there's no concern there.

Any thoughts? 

I'm just a man with an idea and no clue how to execute it.

Mods delete or move this if need be.

sfa

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 178
Re: Roll With Rob Raffle
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2015, 10:27:37 AM »
Rob is the shit, and you're a pretty nice person for even trying.
I need a coffee

Brad Breath

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Rep: 43
Re: Roll With Rob Raffle
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2015, 02:53:57 PM »
Thanks for the response, man.   Doesn't seem to be going anywhere but I'll figure something out.  Next time I need a board, I'll get one of the Real boards that are being sold for Rob.

I don't have a lot of extra change right now though.