Author Topic: Vans video.  (Read 150542 times)

fulltechnicalskizzy

Re: Vans video.
« Reply #870 on: May 12, 2015, 06:27:59 PM »
My best friend is a pedophile and he LOVED Curren's part

Tracer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #871 on: May 12, 2015, 07:23:31 PM »
Your character just went from bad to ugly.

fulltechnicalskizzy

« Reply #872 on: May 12, 2015, 07:39:18 PM »
Don't get mad at me I thought his part sucked.

Tracer

• Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #873 on: May 12, 2015, 07:45:07 PM »
Don't get mad at me I thought his part sucked.
Your best friend is a pedophile, maybe it's time to stop posting

beazlocal

• Rep: -28
« Reply #874 on: May 12, 2015, 07:56:27 PM »
Video is great, start to finish,,if you don't like it, you probably should just quit

MonistatOne

« Reply #875 on: May 12, 2015, 08:11:47 PM »
Dan Lu's kf front board Blubba was ABD

@1:31

Thoroughly enjoyed the video. Rowan and AVE were my favorite parts.

abudabi

« Reply #876 on: May 12, 2015, 09:10:00 PM »
^thanks for posting that, i forgot that part existed. skateboarding is in a weird place with how fucked up good everyone is.

arthurspooner

• Rep: 9
« Reply #877 on: May 12, 2015, 10:12:58 PM »
finally got to see it tonight. so great. such a fun video. really makes you want to go skate. rowan, geoff and daniel were my favorites for sure. d lus song was easily the best one too.

Dark Knight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 364
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #878 on: May 13, 2015, 12:09:37 AM »
As already stated multiple times, Dan Lu's part was the best.  I caught feelings during it.

kingoflights

« Reply #879 on: May 13, 2015, 01:54:56 AM »
As already stated multiple times, Dan Lu's part was the best.  I caught feelings during it.
I just wanted to reiterate this

matureoftheocean

• Rep: 61
« Reply #880 on: May 13, 2015, 03:18:32 AM »
aa & ave!
SUOMI | FINLAND | PRKL www.fat1937.blogspot.com

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65504
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #881 on: May 13, 2015, 05:27:39 AM »
People claiming Caples' part sucks haven't watched it more than once. I'm not a fan of the music but the skating is great. He does some gnarly shit in there, casually as fuck. If that was set to Slayer or Ozzy people would think differently.
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

TheAmericanAntique

• Rep: 10
« Reply #882 on: May 13, 2015, 06:04:47 AM »
Idk if someone asked this, but does anyone know the reasoning behind throwing Daniel Lutheran's 50-50 in Gilbert's part? It wasn't a bad move but it wasn't a good move..

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-sCKEWRGESeU/VTWQ91PBIQI/AAAAAAAAFsw/oPjB5-lvBFE/s1600/dan%2Blu%2Bthrasher.jpg

ctsskate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 39
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #883 on: May 13, 2015, 08:55:07 AM »
Idk if someone asked this, but does anyone know the reasoning behind throwing Daniel Lutheran's 50-50 in Gilbert's part? It wasn't a bad move but it wasn't a good move..

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-sCKEWRGESeU/VTWQ91PBIQI/AAAAAAAAFsw/oPjB5-lvBFE/s1600/dan%2Blu%2Bthrasher.jpg

I have no evidence to support this but with the editing process Hunt had, part by part as they finished filming vs. one huge marathon session, I wondered if maybe Dan Lu's part was already cut, locked, and colored, and then he got that trick later on forcing Greg to find a place to 'throw it in'. Just a theory.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3330
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #884 on: May 13, 2015, 08:56:54 AM »

This makes a lot of sense. If you looked in the dictionary under "twink" you'd see Curren's pic.

foley_

• Rep: 7
« Reply #885 on: May 13, 2015, 11:03:50 AM »

How could you not love this guy's part? His style, creativity, and general approach to skating made his part the most enjoyable to watch. Gil was a close second, but I prefer his homies videos.

part was perfect, when i saw that clip i got goosebumps. dude is just always positive. about to go buy a DanLu board now.

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #886 on: May 13, 2015, 11:13:06 AM »
Ive been getting stuck on certain peoples parts and will keep re watching it until i get tired of it. Im currently stuck on Crocketts part. I personally love both songs they fit him so perfect specially the second song.

Swithflip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -748
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #887 on: May 13, 2015, 01:06:39 PM »
30 pages thread for a video, too many fans of Vans on slap.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2015, 01:08:38 PM by Swithflip »

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #888 on: May 13, 2015, 01:20:16 PM »
30 pages thread for a video, too many fans of Vans on slap.

Didn't the cherry video have like 50? filled with people who hated supreme.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #889 on: May 13, 2015, 01:31:06 PM »
Expand Quote

How could you not love this guy's part? His style, creativity, and general approach to skating made his part the most enjoyable to watch. Gil was a close second, but I prefer his homies videos.
[close]

part was perfect, when i saw that clip i got goosebumps. dude is just always positive. about to go buy a DanLu board now.

I want to like him because I'm also from Albuquerque, and he seems so great, but his zombie eyes freak me out.

Tracer

« Reply #890 on: May 13, 2015, 01:36:13 PM »
IT took me forever to figure out who Dan Lu was

His part has good tricks but his style is gross as fuck

ttching!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 65214
  • Smilin' Mercenary
« Reply #891 on: May 13, 2015, 01:44:13 PM »

Have you figured out who that guy skating the pool at the beginning of the video is yet?

Cuban_Lynx

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • I got the internet goin' nuts
« Reply #892 on: May 13, 2015, 03:45:57 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

I want to like him because I'm also from Albuquerque, and he seems so great, but his zombie eyes freak me out.

His eyes/hair/fit used to bother me because I associated him with Lizard King, but this part helped me to get over that.

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65504
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #893 on: May 13, 2015, 03:47:13 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Have you figured out who that guy skating the pool at the beginning of the video is yet?

He gost.
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

Dengles

« Reply #894 on: May 13, 2015, 04:17:16 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
[close]

His eyes/hair/fit used to bother me because I associated him with Lizard King, but this part helped me to get over that.

He's like what Lizard could have been, a dude who skates weird/gnarly without being a giant tool. 

GAY

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #895 on: May 13, 2015, 04:21:38 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
He's like what Lizard could have been, a dude who skates weird/gnarly without being a giant tool. 

Alright you guys convinced me I'm totally #teamDanLu now.

Dengles

« Reply #896 on: May 13, 2015, 05:02:38 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

Alright you guys convinced me I'm totally #teamDanLu now.
We should start a club for #teamDanLu and have a club house with no girls allowed, except strippers. 

Tracer

« Reply #897 on: May 13, 2015, 07:00:35 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Lance Mountain, when people mention Dan Lu i think of a small asian tech skater.. not daniel lutheran

ttching!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 65214
  • Smilin' Mercenary
« Reply #898 on: May 14, 2015, 06:45:30 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
Lance Mountain, when people mention Dan Lu i think of a small asian tech skater.. not daniel lutheran

Lance Mountain is on Nike. Try Again.

franquietits

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 61
« Reply #899 on: May 14, 2015, 08:26:58 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

For some reason I've always thought of Dan Lu more as the "white Adam Alfaro" (maybe it's the similar voice and hair):