Author Topic: this requires its own thread  (Read 19509 times)

360 frip

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65504
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
Re: this requires its own thread
« Reply #60 on: February 06, 2015, 01:45:00 AM »
Aside from this trick looking bananas,

I'd love to see JJ on The Krooked. That would be really Fucking Great.

C'mon DLX. Step up.

(And snag Suciu too)
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

DirtyCheddarKids

• Rep: 40
« Reply #61 on: February 06, 2015, 01:56:43 AM »
ok honestly I was bored, found the spot on google earth, and its roughly 7.5 feet across.

GPS coordinates or it didn't happen.
Quote from: Uncle Flea
4 shoes is impressive AF. I could barely sell drugs.

ogcoors

• Rep: -69
« Reply #62 on: February 06, 2015, 06:28:16 AM »
it's a good photo but i don't think its a Gonz situation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFB6GpQN6w8

Jake Johnson is refreshing for sure but most of you would have multi-boners if he rode for HUF and Magenta, etc. whatever. SKATEBOARDING NEEDS A GONZ AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ogcoors

« Reply #63 on: February 06, 2015, 07:14:04 AM »
Expand Quote
I can't really comprehend what's going on here. Is he landing off-frame? Is this even real? I'm almost questioning the authenticity of this, unless it's just really good camera work.
[close]

I'm not really sure what's going on to be honest.  The little water way at points at points is very narrow (like a leg on each side narrow) and at a small amount of other parts it is about a parking space (but no wider).

Most importantly ithey hit up Seoul, the amount of spots here is mind blowing.

I stayed up for four days with my protractor, calculator, and anti-mater confibulator. . . ok long story short, it is 1456 cm wide which is technically the biggest sw 360 flip to date by 3200mm. and whoever said "god status" is realistically a piece of shit, yeah you heard me whatever your called. troll me please bitch.

ogcoors

« Reply #64 on: February 06, 2015, 07:16:21 AM »
god status.

if you meant this dude, would you call him GOD? he would not consider himself a GOD whatsoever. hes in reality, you are not. plus spell god with all caps, its the only word that is GOD. I ain't even religious and you piss me off, i would not want to fight though, since you are clearly a bitch, BITCH.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3313
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #65 on: February 06, 2015, 02:08:07 PM »
If you guys look you can tell he's hanging from like a pipe or something on the ceiling. I think he is hanging there and then someone out of frame just threw his board all wizzle wazzle like and it looks like he's pulling a trick.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 709
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #66 on: February 06, 2015, 02:59:55 PM »
Expand Quote
god status.
[close]

if you meant this dude, would you call him GOD? he would not consider himself a GOD whatsoever. hes in reality, you are not. plus spell god with all caps, its the only word that is GOD. I ain't even religious and you piss me off, i would not want to fight though, since you are clearly a bitch, BITCH.
What the fuck are you talking about?
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

macgruber

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 73
  • Just Tell Me What You Want Me To FUUUUUUCK
« Reply #67 on: February 06, 2015, 03:10:35 PM »
I'd love to hear the story of him going on this trip, getting tricks such as this, then telling them thanks but no thanks before Thrasher can retract their news of him joining Krooked.

abudabi

« Reply #68 on: February 06, 2015, 03:30:48 PM »
ogcoors on hard drugs confirmed

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3313
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #69 on: February 06, 2015, 04:35:01 PM »
ogcoors of psych meds

pencil

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -131
  • my other account is abudabi
« Reply #70 on: February 07, 2015, 01:03:35 PM »
can we just be grateful that GAY changed his avatar back to that fucking doodeedude
would you rather read an abudabi post or have a screwdriver shoved up your ass?

wildbillhiccup

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -76
  • JACKASS
« Reply #71 on: February 08, 2015, 12:01:54 AM »
I forget, who used to say Jake was 'fakin the funk'?  Was that Mocha Mike, of all people?
It was me. He is.

Molte

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 169
« Reply #72 on: February 08, 2015, 04:17:16 AM »
I'm thinking they've used similar methods, as the photo shown in the bottom . #GodblessPhotoshop

Concerning the looks of the photo, in all seriousness, the photographer has most likely used a wide angle, and then chosen, in relations to using a wide angle, to walk far away. That's why the gap looks so damn big. It's "magnified" being close to the lens, but as mentioned, JJ is most likely leaping of and landing somewhere around where you see the light from the flashes, which is pretty damn far from the photographer.

But what a coincidence that Pops happened to be there btw. Don't get why they choose to edit him out of the original. :/

Christ airs, airwalks and darkslides

lickcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 200
  • breathcakes
« Reply #73 on: February 08, 2015, 08:08:13 PM »
Concerning the looks of the photo, in all seriousness, the photographer has most likely used a wide angle, and then chosen, in relations to using a wide angle, to walk far away. That's why the gap looks so damn big. It's "magnified" being close to the lens, but as mentioned, JJ is most likely leaping of and landing somewhere around where you see the light from the flashes, which is pretty damn far from the photographer.

This is correct. The lens is quite close to the ground, while still retaining really good foreground focus (a shallow depth-of-field would break the illusion), thus creating an odd perspective (parabolic?). This works well because homeperson is tall as fuck.

matter of fact

• Rep: 42
« Reply #74 on: February 08, 2015, 08:34:07 PM »
Expand Quote
god status.
[close]

you remind me of a bird attacking a mirror

Everett425

• Rep: -148
  • Nice! Dope! Like it! Wow!
« Reply #75 on: February 08, 2015, 08:50:44 PM »
I want this to be real.

ogcoors

« Reply #76 on: February 09, 2015, 12:27:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
god status.
[close]

[close]

THERE IS NO SARCASM I AM COMPLETELY SERIOUS. I HAVE ALSO, IN THE MEANTIME, TRAVELED TO SPOT AND HAVE TAKEN PRECISE MEASUREMENTS. THE ONLY WAY TO LAND THIS IS WITH A PRO BOARD. GAY WAS RIGHT IT WAS ALL SMOKE AND MIRRORS (READ THIS IN A ROBOT VOICE)

alonzohambugerjones

• Rep: 3
  • http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-5sK5IyEANvg/TkMuXcaLsGI/
« Reply #77 on: February 09, 2015, 03:09:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
god status.
[close]

[close]

kookboi

• Rep: -12
« Reply #78 on: February 11, 2015, 04:36:49 PM »
ok honestly I was bored, found the spot on google earth, and its roughly 7.5 feet across.
That's bonkers for a switch tre

matter of fact

• Rep: 42
« Reply #79 on: February 11, 2015, 06:01:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
god status.
[close]

[close]

[close]

for truth, god does not exist

andocom

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
« Reply #80 on: February 12, 2015, 03:15:31 AM »

Speaking of switch tres, pretty wild that MC busted this out 18 years ago.

ogcoors

« Reply #81 on: February 20, 2015, 05:10:32 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

This is correct. The lens is quite close to the ground, while still retaining really good foreground focus (a shallow depth-of-field would break the illusion), thus creating an odd perspective (parabolic?). This works well because homeperson is tall as fuck.

fucking scientist. why don't you just post a pic of your photography degree. I am going to start saying shit that i went to school for here soon, i didn't you could get smarter on here. . .

Tyroneshoelaces

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -598
  • who knows
« Reply #82 on: February 20, 2015, 05:57:30 AM »
I like how I said I live there and posted photos of the spot and people are still have problems wrapping their heads around it.

If that was Chaz Ortiz this would not even be a discussion.   
where is home?

snaked plissken

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
  • FxOxAxD
« Reply #83 on: February 20, 2015, 06:01:36 AM »
jesus

Oprah Winfrey

« Reply #84 on: February 20, 2015, 07:47:58 AM »
Holy shit

Switch 360 flip is the last thing to be done over a gap that big.

Get this guy on Mocha

wtf

lickcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 200
  • breathcakes
« Reply #85 on: February 20, 2015, 10:00:21 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

fucking scientist. why don't you just post a pic of your photography degree. I am going to start saying shit that i went to school for here soon, i didn't you could get smarter on here. . .

My degree is at my mom's house. Sorry

Fenzadill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
  • lemme get the 4 dollar one
« Reply #86 on: February 20, 2015, 09:15:33 PM »

English is your second language, right?  Because your posts are fucking nonsense most of the time.
example. i cant cast a spelll or love potion on a girl and she falls total in love for me
but i can show a girl my tv youtube clip on my or her phone. but there's a difference ok

jRoy2000

• Rep: 12
« Reply #87 on: February 21, 2015, 07:50:49 AM »

Too Soon?

Dirty Daventry

• Rep: -25
« Reply #88 on: February 22, 2015, 08:18:52 AM »

Too Soon?

Dill really stepping it up for the vans video
Catch me at the crib getting light to Jeff Mangum
It's fun to do bad things like rhyme about handguns

GarbageMan

• Rep: -6
« Reply #89 on: April 03, 2015, 10:25:06 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I can't really comprehend what's going on here. Is he landing off-frame? Is this even real? I'm almost questioning the authenticity of this, unless it's just really good camera work.
[close]

I'm not really sure what's going on to be honest.  The little water way at points at points is very narrow (like a leg on each side narrow) and at a small amount of other parts it is about a parking space (but no wider).

Most importantly ithey hit up Seoul, the amount of spots here is mind blowing.
[close]

I stayed up for four days with my protractor, calculator, and anti-mater confibulator. . . ok long story short, it is 1456 cm wide which is technically the biggest sw 360 flip to date by 3200mm. and whoever said "god status" is realistically a piece of shit, yeah you heard me whatever your called. troll me please bitch.

So this gap is just over 47'9'' and its the biggest switch 360 flip by about 10.5' ? Thats so crazy! I'm also shocked that the switch 360 flip before this was across a 37'3'' gap! ... And to think el Toro is roughly 19 feet long and people have trouble doing regular bs flips down it... crazy world!  ;D