Author Topic: Puerto Escondido, Oaxaca, Mexico  (Read 304 times)

nollieboulala

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 1
  • fuckin wheel fell off
Puerto Escondido, Oaxaca, Mexico
« on: April 02, 2023, 08:05:32 AM »
I don't know if people even use this anymore but just in case, I figured I would make a post. I've been living, skating and surfing in Puerto Escondido, Oaxaca for a bit. Here's a few spots I've found worth mentioning:

-Agencia Municipal de Puerto Escondido: A big plaza in the center of town. Lots of ledges, manny pads, bumps, banks, big hubbas, basketball court with decent flatground (hard to find).

-The Boneyard: A bar with a bowl in middle. It's a DIY type shallow bowl, kind bumpy,  and nothing special, but it's kind of the local meetup spot, and there is a small skateshop with basic stuff. The shop around really.

-Parque Guajes: The new park being built 100% through fundraising by the local skaters. Design is super rad. Located right next to ceviche surf shop in La Punta. This thing should be really sick when completed. More info here: https://www.instagram.com/parqueguajes

LordManHammer

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • (0_o) whatever dog you probably suck at it
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Re: Puerto Escondido, Oaxaca, Mexico
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2023, 12:46:59 PM »
I don't know if people even use this anymore but just in case, I figured I would make a post. I've been living, skating and surfing in Puerto Escondido, Oaxaca for a bit. Here's a few spots I've found worth mentioning:

-Agencia Municipal de Puerto Escondido: A big plaza in the center of town. Lots of ledges, manny pads, bumps, banks, big hubbas, basketball court with decent flatground (hard to find).

-The Boneyard: A bar with a bowl in middle. It's a DIY type shallow bowl, kind bumpy,  and nothing special, but it's kind of the local meetup spot, and there is a small skateshop with basic stuff. The shop around really.

-Parque Guajes: The new park being built 100% through fundraising by the local skaters. Design is super rad. Located right next to ceviche surf shop in La Punta. This thing should be really sick when completed. More info here: https://www.instagram.com/parqueguajes
Been through Oaxaca a few times backpacking through Central America/South America.  I had fun in Tikal and Panama City, some sketchy parts for sure but hey I’m a gringo who speaks fluent Spanish but play ignorant sometimes to not raise suspicion.
Dueces Bitch's