Author Topic: BRONZE 56K TRUST OUT NOW!!!!!  (Read 22091 times)

nino brown

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1416
  • only nerds kook people
Re: BRONZE 56K TRUST OUT NOW!!!!!
« Reply #120 on: March 11, 2015, 02:14:42 PM »
Expand Quote
Prefer name titles too. Throw name titles in there and its a full-length. Dudes had full parts.
[close]
i wish someone would re-edit this into parts with names, use the correct aspect ratio, and take out all the non-skating stuff.
pussy

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2563
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #121 on: March 11, 2015, 02:40:38 PM »
Yeah, wrong aspect ratio is so gangsta. Out with the 9 nickel, in with the 9 sickle!
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

The Ghost of Lenny Kirk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -146
« Reply #122 on: March 11, 2015, 05:20:32 PM »
dick interview: why they didnt put names, pete's last vid, expensive shipping, how the board stay on ya feet if ya skate ta drake

http://www.monsterchildren.com/30649/bronze-56k-trust-dick-rizzo-interview/

that interview didnt answer any of those questions

Get fired up

• Rep: -54
« Reply #123 on: March 11, 2015, 08:10:07 PM »
Expand Quote
dick interview: why they didnt put names, pete's last vid, expensive shipping, how the board stay on ya feet if ya skate ta drake

[close]

I know, plus I hate it when interviewer just keep telling the person how great they are

snowman600

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 723
« Reply #124 on: March 13, 2015, 10:50:14 AM »
Joseph delGatos  8)

julientailbash

« Reply #125 on: March 13, 2015, 11:18:11 PM »
vid of the year, if you dont fuck with this you're a toy

fangen

« Reply #126 on: March 14, 2015, 03:19:40 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

I know, plus I hate it when interviewer just keep telling the person how great they are

Monster children sucks ass. Pretty much hypebeast in a printed format. Last place you'd find a good interview.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2015, 10:56:00 PM by fangen »

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #127 on: March 14, 2015, 06:46:02 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Prefer name titles too. Throw name titles in there and its a full-length. Dudes had full parts.
[close]
i wish someone would re-edit this into parts with names, use the correct aspect ratio, and take out all the non-skating stuff.
[close]
pussy
[close]
wooow some yall niggas really got no hope free max b

Iceman, have you ever seen a bronze video before, pu$$y boi?

Jim and Dan

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 468
  • Twenty-six Conversions in A.D. 46
« Reply #128 on: March 14, 2015, 09:31:10 AM »

Josh Wilson must have been picking up some of these mo' fuggahs...

Billy McFeely & Dick Rizzo...  :o :o :o

Thanks Peter.
Roll for Rusty, Frip, Dapple and Tate

"My boiz better take my body, and boardslide me down the fucking bridge, in San Francisco"

Iceman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 433
« Reply #129 on: March 14, 2015, 03:09:44 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
pussy
[close]
[close]

this pu$$yboi has tried watching all of them at one point or another but never made it more than like 2 minutes through any of them. i hear there's some good skating within, but the ratio of bullshit aol/90's-esque crap is just too much to bear. it's like when everyone used to complain about too many non-skating artsy clips in alien videos, but the non-skating clips are 10x's the amount here. i would really like to see the skating though.

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -160
« Reply #130 on: March 14, 2015, 03:57:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
pussy
[close]
[close]

[close]

this pu$$yboi has tried watching all of them at one point or another but never made it more than like 2 minutes through any of them. i hear there's some good skating within, but the ratio of bullshit aol/90's-esque crap is just too much to bear. it's like when everyone used to complain about too many non-skating artsy clips in alien videos, but the non-skating clips are 10x's the amount here. i would really like to see the skating though.

so what you're basically saying is that you don't like the things that make Bronze videos special in the first place? (music/editing/non-skating clips/etc.)

you're a slap pal who's only been able to stomach a few minutes of these vids? really?

looks like Iceman is too basic (aka pleb) to ride tha wave and can only handle straight-forward, predictable skate videos that have been following the same format for like 25 years at this point.

Iceman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 433
« Reply #131 on: March 14, 2015, 05:37:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
pussy
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

so what you're basically saying is that you don't like the things that make Bronze videos special in the first place? (music/editing/non-skating clips/etc.)

you're a slap pal who's only been able to stomach a few minutes of these vids? really?

looks like Iceman is too basic (aka pleb) to ride tha wave and can only handle straight-forward, predictable skate videos that have been following the same format for like 25 years at this point.

honestly, videos no longer get me hyped. it sucks, but they just don't. perhaps it's because i'm 40. perhaps i'm just jaded. who knows. either way, i just like to keep up with a handful of skaters. in this case, i wanted to see the trahan footy, but i'm sure there's other good skating that i would have enjoyed as well. the format doesn't matter to me. i just want to see the actual skateboarding. the raw footy would be ideal, but i'll take the straight-forward, predictable format. in that case, i would probably watch it on mute anyway.

the thing about this that's weird to me is that it seems some of you might be personally offended that i'm not into the non skating stuff. like, it's almost taken as i said i hate bronze or the skating sucks or something like that, regardless of the fact that i keep saying i want to see the skating in these videos.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2015, 05:40:08 PM by Iceman »

dude attitude

« Reply #132 on: March 14, 2015, 06:05:27 PM »
i fuck hard with 56k but in iceman's defense i can understand the vapor wave shit throwing ppl off even if its satirical anything flirting with 2010 seapunk can look corny & the slapstick black ppl being silly sense of humor is kind of redundant/racist but wtvr scratch that the edits r dope af iceman is a poof

Randozzi

« Reply #133 on: March 14, 2015, 06:14:57 PM »
great video, will buy it when i can. loved every part of it.

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 664
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #134 on: March 14, 2015, 08:01:58 PM »
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

G raham

• Rep: -49
« Reply #135 on: March 14, 2015, 09:27:14 PM »
was hoping for something a little more in terms of the edit don't know what that would be exactly, But I mean you can intersplice all the non skating clips in every bronze video and it have the same sort of effect so I was hoping this one would be different/have more character of its own in some way. Skating was sick doe, gnarly that dick rizz is 19
Well guys, there's nothing better than getting out there and skateboarding. - Shane O'Neill.

Burton Ernie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 68
    • Black Mesa avatar image
« Reply #136 on: March 14, 2015, 09:40:13 PM »
Yeah, wrong aspect ratio is so gangsta. Out with the 9 nickel, in with the 9 sickle!

sick reference bro. everyone knows your references are outta control.

Custom skater

• Rep: -80
« Reply #137 on: March 15, 2015, 12:40:11 AM »
Quote from: just visiting  link=topic=84612.msg2300830#msg2300830 date=1426045022
Expand Quote
I made an honest effort to watch this in it's entirety and I did enjoy it.  I take back my previous bitching about the video and will resume my bitching about how they don't make allen hardware
[close]

Honestly from a editing perspective titles can really fuck up the vibe you have for a finished product.
Certain fonts completely stylus and mood your video in a certain direction. No titles leaves it a little more open to interpretation, No distractions from whats going on.

That projected Polo logo swinging the bronze piece is pretty mindblowing work.
Luv this vid.

Yeah man I agree, I remember watching an old 411vm and during a montage the names had blended in with the background  so it was a real pain in the ass to see.

Anyways this video was worth the wait and I am not disappointed.

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65504
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #138 on: March 15, 2015, 07:16:09 AM »
Needed more Chris Joslin.

Other than that,  the editing is amazing.
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

Jim and Dan

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 468
  • Twenty-six Conversions in A.D. 46
« Reply #139 on: March 15, 2015, 07:20:26 AM »

The names are right here, always have been since 56k... If you don't know who most of these people are by now, then I got nothing...

Roll for Rusty, Frip, Dapple and Tate

"My boiz better take my body, and boardslide me down the fucking bridge, in San Francisco"

gub

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 223
« Reply #140 on: March 16, 2015, 12:27:29 PM »
old man at the home depot looked at my shirt and asked if i worked for pbs... might as well of hung a sign on his head saying he doesn't fuck with bronze 56k

ttching!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 65214
  • Smilin' Mercenary
« Reply #141 on: March 16, 2015, 03:02:59 PM »
old man at the home depot looked at my shirt and asked if i worked for pbs... might as well of hung a sign on his head saying he doesn't fuck with bronze 56k

Some dude on the street was trying to sell me his mixtape, looked at my 56k shirt, and told me I needed to upgrade to cable.