Author Topic: Unable to Logout  (Read 141 times)

cherryblossompowerstrike

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 1
Unable to Logout
« on: March 09, 2015, 09:59:26 AM »
I usually browse slap on my cell phone , problem is I can't log out of my account on here . Can someone log me out of this slap account !

Bobby Peru

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 609
    • Community Push avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Unable to Logout
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2015, 06:11:20 PM »
I just tried on my phone and was able to log out and back in okay. What's your issue? Are you seeing a message or anything like that? If you're having trouble seeing the "Logout" button, try to log in on the bar beneath the "HOME, VIDEOS, ARTICLES, FORUM" tabs, if it's visible, then the "Logout" button should appear in place of the "Login" one.

cherryblossompowerstrike

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2015, 08:56:39 AM »
No error messages or anything , the problem is that I can't see any logout button anywhere on the webpage . I realized I've been logged into my account on here since my first time logging onto it on my cell , and it's only on my cell's browser not on desktops . Under the " HOME / VIDEOS / ARTICLES / FORUM " tabs it just has the blank login / password fields at the same time it has my time logged in and everything else
« Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 08:58:17 AM by cherryblossompowerstrike »

QUIT SINNIN

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 26
  • PATSY
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2015, 02:20:03 PM »
I'm having the same problem

Bobby Peru

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 609
    • Community Push avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2015, 02:39:38 PM »
No error messages or anything , the problem is that I can't see any logout button anywhere on the webpage . I realized I've been logged into my account on here since my first time logging onto it on my cell , and it's only on my cell's browser not on desktops . Under the " HOME / VIDEOS / ARTICLES / FORUM " tabs it just has the blank login / password fields at the same time it has my time logged in and everything else

Did you try filling in those blank login / password fields, then clicking the "login" button, then clicking the "logout" button on the next page? Or is there still no "logout" button after that?

QUIT SINNIN

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 26
  • PATSY
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2015, 03:05:04 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Did you try filling in those blank login / password fields, then clicking the "login" button, then clicking the "logout" button on the next page? Or is there still no "logout" button after that?

This. Figured it out. Somehow I was logged in without really being logged in.

cherryblossompowerstrike

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2015, 07:03:14 PM »
Aww fuck okay thanks . Just can't remember my pass n I used some random generated email to create this account . . ggnore