Author Topic: San Luis Obispo  (Read 867 times)

floop

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -28
  • the things I do for my fucking friends!
San Luis Obispo
« on: March 11, 2015, 08:28:42 PM »
curious to hear from locals..  do you have to wear pads at the new park?  heard mixed things

want to take a trip up there but pads kind of sucks my balls
"Every time I read one of your shitty posts I wonder why I am wasting my time looking at SLAP."

MR102889

• Rep: 30
Re: San Luis Obispo
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2022, 08:47:06 AM »
Sorry for bumping an extremely old thread. I just didn’t see the need to create a new thread about San Luis Obispo when this one already exists.

I’m in San Luis Obispo for the week and was wondering if any PALs out there had any weekday spots to share. I’m aware of the skate parks (like the ones in Grover Beach, Los Osos, SLO, and the Cayucos ramp), but would rather hit the streets. I’m down for any spots, like slappy curbs, ledges, ditches… Just something to skate and not get hassled.

Thanks in advance and hope to hear back from someone! I’ll return the favor if anyone is traveling to San Diego in the future!
« Last Edit: February 22, 2022, 08:58:53 AM by MR102889 »

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 647
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2022, 10:18:38 AM »
No spot suggestions, sorry. BUT, there is a super cool cafe that has a bunch of Black Label boards on the wall.

I suggest just stopping by the park and talking to the dudes there. The locals rip and probably have some good suggestions.

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

Rocuronium

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 48
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2022, 10:59:22 PM »
Bishop's Peak Elementary
[img]https://i.pinimg.com/236x/59/48/b8/5948b85016497192c5b5df8b620f75db.jpg[img]

BartHarleyJarvis

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1082
  • What, me worry?
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2022, 07:45:50 AM »
San Luis adult school/ SLO high school also has some spots, though not sure how accessible during the week. The parking lot has some cool banks to curbs or rail that are sort of hard to skate and the school has some small ledges and stairs. The parking lot I’ve skated is at the end of Fixlini street