Author Topic: Bobby Puleo Threatens To Kill Vivien Fell  (Read 26470 times)

GAY

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3271
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
Re: Bobby Puleo Threatens To Kill Vivien Fell
« Reply #60 on: March 20, 2015, 08:56:20 AM »
Bobby Puleo is one of the best to ever do it, socially awkward and not a team player for a sure but in the end, I love that about him. Whoever said some shit about him not being in the industry? People in the 'industry' are the efin worst d bags, of course he does not want to be part of that shit.
I'll just say this, who has made more of an impact on skateboarding...Puleo or Fell. Exactly.

I've fallen alot whilst skateboarding, so I'm going to have to disagree with you on that last point.

julientailbash

« Reply #61 on: March 20, 2015, 09:10:35 AM »
bob is still the best

kools

• Rep: -45
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #62 on: March 20, 2015, 09:15:10 AM »
can someone please explain to me why Bobby LET them film him doing a couple of tricks and then gets mad when the footage is used?  did he think they would just watch it at home?  if you don't want footage to be used, don't film with people.  especially people you think may use it for something you don't want a part of. 

its kinda like this one time i met tom penny, and my friend asked if he could get a couple of photos of us.  and he said yes.  then flipped out when he started taking pictures. 

it sounds like it was sniper footage. they allude to it being bum footage. Ie it was shot by Feil's brother from a rotten angle.
.....people also film stuff and aren't happy with the quality of the way they land tricks and don't want it to be used.
if someone doesn't want there footage used that should be simple enough to respect there wishes.

Clayton

• Rep: 78
    • Spot Hunter avatar image
« Reply #63 on: March 20, 2015, 10:23:39 AM »
Puleo gonna fuck all of you up.

http://youtu.be/bH_vXR0O37A?t=4m23s

EmilioBestevez

• Rep: 71
« Reply #64 on: March 20, 2015, 01:25:48 PM »
Expand Quote
can someone please explain to me why Bobby LET them film him doing a couple of tricks and then gets mad when the footage is used?  did he think they would just watch it at home?  if you don't want footage to be used, don't film with people.  especially people you think may use it for something you don't want a part of. 

its kinda like this one time i met tom penny, and my friend asked if he could get a couple of photos of us.  and he said yes.  then flipped out when he started taking pictures. 
[close]

it sounds like it was sniper footage. they allude to it being bum footage. Ie it was shot by Feil's brother from a rotten angle.
.....people also film stuff and aren't happy with the quality of the way they land tricks and don't want it to be used.
if someone doesn't want there footage used that should be simple enough to respect there wishes.

Lets be real here.  He has no reason to be mad about those clips.  Those tricks make pappalardo look like Nyjah.

Crybaby Shithead

• Rep: -44
« Reply #65 on: March 20, 2015, 04:01:47 PM »
has bobby ever outlined his "rules" in any of his interviews? we need some answers. i'm sure Kalis has skated with him a few times.

ttching!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 65214
  • Smilin' Mercenary
« Reply #66 on: March 20, 2015, 06:30:24 PM »

ungzilla

« Reply #67 on: March 20, 2015, 06:32:55 PM »
jenkem? chromeball? someone's gotta get the scoop of the century and procure the definitive puleo interview (preferably before he goes completely bonkers).

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #69 on: March 20, 2015, 07:25:57 PM »
 Puleo desearved to get called out for threatening to kill buddy, theres no doubt but at a certain point there just dropping his name enough to garner interest in the interview and to make fun of him about how much money he has, to feel better about themselves (laughing about his "plastic bags").   Just a fucking bad look and you guys look like shit too (hating puleo?? what the heck!!  (and i dont really believe that pinheads' stories about stalker puleo, ur a hateful cunt)
« Last Edit: March 20, 2015, 07:31:40 PM by givecigstosurfgroms »
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

Mother Goose.

« Reply #70 on: March 20, 2015, 07:27:42 PM »
puleo is tite. that is all

casper

« Reply #71 on: March 20, 2015, 07:41:35 PM »
Puleo gonna fuck all of you up.

http://youtu.be/bH_vXR0O37A?t=4m23s
Was that the boss getting beat by trainwrek?

Dark Knight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 363
« Reply #72 on: March 20, 2015, 07:41:54 PM »
Bobby Puleo has always reminded me of Billy Joel.

spool of cord

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
  • Welcome to another chapter of audio sodemy
« Reply #73 on: March 20, 2015, 07:46:15 PM »
GAY - Maybe the difference between Louie and Bobby's character is just geographic - ppl on the east coast are just gritty d-bags

ice_nine- have we met before? didn't you say you live in Scranton? wanna come up & skate the indoor joint some time?

Bobby is great, Viv is great. Some artists, starving or not, NYC or not....they just tend to be super possessive over their work and act out like that....personally I think that's a great story to add to his long legendary repertoire of great stories. It's too bad Vice or someone doing a show about how daily life would probably ruin the allure for me, cause I feel like something like that could be great and super entertaining.

...can't believe this thread brought Donnie Murdo out of the woodwork!
sanch dont be mad because your wife used to clean my mansion

and................... your still a mark!!!!!

Crybaby Shithead

• Rep: -44
« Reply #74 on: March 20, 2015, 07:46:48 PM »
Puleo desearved to get called out for threatening to kill buddy, theres no doubt but at a certain point there just dropping his name enough to garner interest in the interview and to make fun of him about how much money he has, to feel better about themselves (laughing about his "plastic bags").   Just a fucking bad look and you guys look like shit too (hating puleo?? what the heck!!  (and i dont really believe that pinheads' stories about stalker puleo, ur a hateful cunt)

whoa man i know english is your second language and all but you really need to calm down, you're acting like bobby

ungzilla

« Reply #75 on: March 20, 2015, 07:53:29 PM »
nice i somehow missed that

5inchDick

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 45
« Reply #76 on: March 20, 2015, 07:58:55 PM »
JUST THE FACT THAT HE CALLED HIS NEW COMPANY " VICTIM " SHOULD END ALL DISCUSSION AHAHAHAHAHA

HE DEF SEEMS LIKE THE TYPE OF MUTHA FUCKER TO STAB YOU WITH A SCREW DRIVER IN SOME WEIRD BACK ALLEY THAT YOU WERE FUCKING A $5 HOOKER IN AND JUST LEAVE YOU THERE LIKE NOTHING EVER HAPPENED HAAHHAHAHA -- VICTIM

Naked Tit

• Rep: -8
« Reply #77 on: March 20, 2015, 08:33:25 PM »
skateboarders love to think of themselves as different but on Slap being eccentric will get ya labeled as a kook
Speak for yourself. Better yet, shut your mouth before I kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you.

ROCKxADIO420

« Reply #78 on: March 20, 2015, 08:51:22 PM »
blam

Iceman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 433
« Reply #79 on: March 20, 2015, 09:48:28 PM »
easily one of the biggest control freaks out there.

plod

« Reply #80 on: March 21, 2015, 05:01:21 AM »
Expand Quote
skateboarders love to think of themselves as different but on Slap being eccentric will get ya labeled as a kook
[close]

Puleo is angry kook.

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65505
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #81 on: March 21, 2015, 07:14:58 AM »
I feel Pops  should get on (before being kicked off,  for not skating somewhere different).
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

CossRooper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 132
  • What are you up to, drawing leafs?
    • timecube avatar image
« Reply #82 on: March 21, 2015, 07:17:02 AM »
What are you up to, drawing leafs?[/b]

Tyroneshoelaces

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -598
  • who knows
« Reply #83 on: March 21, 2015, 07:22:15 AM »
Puleo has kooked himself so hard that he is almost coming full circle to me and I'm enjoying his fucked up world.  Just like chad Fernandez.  I love that guy.  And that nandez he put out a little while back so fucking heavy.

Chad Fernandez on victim?  Two old chaps who are now parodies of themselves
where is home?

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #84 on: March 21, 2015, 08:23:17 AM »
GAY - Maybe the difference between Louie and Bobby's character is just geographic - ppl on the east coast are just gritty d-bags

ice_nine- have we met before? didn't you say you live in Scranton? wanna come up & skate the indoor joint some time?

Bobby is great, Viv is great. Some artists, starving or not, NYC or not....they just tend to be super possessive over their work and act out like that....personally I think that's a great story to add to his long legendary repertoire of great stories. It's too bad Vice or someone doing a show about how daily life would probably ruin the allure for me, cause I feel like something like that could be great and super entertaining.

...can't believe this thread brought Donnie Murdo out of the woodwork!

I love how all of the delusional motherfuckers back people they don't know and haven't met just because they are good skaters. You guys have these fucking stupid fantasies that despite the rumors, if you met that person, you'd be BEST FRIENDS EVER. When the reality is it is the exact opposite.
Do you love Bobby Puleo? He fucking hates you.
Do you love the Antihero crew? They fucking hate you.
Do you think the fact that they haven't met you means they don't hate you? You are wrong. You know why? BECAUSE THEY ARE HUGE FUCKING DICKS.
How many different stories and perspectives do you need to hear before you finally believe that its possible you can be BOTH good at skateboarding AND a huge dick? Like its pretty incredible how dumb and delusional so many of you are. Like a 9 year old who thinks WWF wrestling is real.

Go ahead and explain away over the top, past all boundaries dick moves by a dude you don't know just because you like the way he skates, but remember, you are the ones creating a fantasy world. The people talking about him being a dick are really just telling it like it is.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

spool of cord

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
  • Welcome to another chapter of audio sodemy
« Reply #85 on: March 21, 2015, 08:29:32 AM »
I like that he's a dick, love his skating, like that he walks around picking shit up with plastic blags. If I ever met dude I wouldn't expect anything less than him being a dick. But that's cool
sanch dont be mad because your wife used to clean my mansion

and................... your still a mark!!!!!

bitterbuffalo

• Rep: 4
« Reply #86 on: March 21, 2015, 09:09:49 AM »
....THE TYPE OF MUTHA FUCKER TO STAB YOU WITH A SCREW DRIVER IN SOME WEIRD BACK ALLEY THAT YOU WERE FUCKING A $5 HOOKER IN....

this would be great if it was true but there are no fucking alleys in new york city.

I skated lorimer bursting at the seams looking for a place to piss only to piss next to a pylon in open view of a gay couple that ended up walking by, I waved.. with my penis.

julientailbash

« Reply #87 on: March 21, 2015, 10:18:28 AM »
if you've got time to kill and wanna get inside the mind of puleo, theres some good shit in here.

http://web.archive.org/web/20111029081855/http://www.areyouavictim.com/node/985?

"It's just the jersey asshole in me."
« Last Edit: March 21, 2015, 10:22:01 AM by julientailbash »

botefdunn

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 674
« Reply #88 on: March 21, 2015, 12:33:40 PM »
Puleo and Feil, two dudes with a lot of opinions who talk a lot. I like this about them, and I honestly couldn't say who talks more shit between the two of them. I'd say Vivien is in a more forgiving environment, but I'm sure he has lots of detractors in France and cares about as much about them as Bobby. Filming with someone is a collaborative effort, unilateral decisions in this context are disrespectful: both these dude's are in the wrong, but at least they fucked up in a way that gave us good skateboarding.

ChrisSennsGirlfriend

• Rep: 126
« Reply #89 on: March 22, 2015, 08:05:52 AM »
pain and anquish are real things but "metal illness" is a false hood.   An invented concept to support a 76 billion dollar industry that was a 20 mill industy 2 decades ago.  (hate hearing skaters that are getting duped by it, get sucka free)

hate hearing skaters being so enthusiastic about their own ignorance while entertaining narcissistic delusions of their own wisdom. anyone who has done even the most remedial reading supporting the claim of your first sentence (foucault for one) would understand the complexity of the situation enough to never utter the second sentence.

go fucking jack off to an alex jones podcast until some criminally insane person murders you with a hammer because they went off their meds.
Mike Anderson is a small town labor union hottie