Author Topic: Best Andrew Reynolds part?  (Read 5155 times)

sms_b

Re: Best Andrew Reynolds part?
« Reply #30 on: May 01, 2015, 09:05:55 AM »
my vote goes for the sober and methodical reynolds, so stay gold it is, mostly on account of the fact I can't get down with the artsy section of his baker 3 part... it was like he was scared to let his skating speak for itself.... that part (stay gold) is on some perfection type shit.

Tracer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #31 on: May 01, 2015, 11:11:57 AM »
Baker 3! When the little black kid steals his board, straight to f/s over the hollywood high 16 rail.

cant stop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -76
  • It's all about tricks.
« Reply #32 on: May 01, 2015, 11:22:20 AM »
What's the ad or clip where he does a fs half cab late bigspin down that 4-block?

Not the orginal clip.
You know what sucks? I always rip my pants when Im having a good time! - The Gonz

ROCKxADIO420

« Reply #33 on: May 01, 2015, 11:56:29 AM »

Molte

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 169
« Reply #34 on: May 01, 2015, 12:05:55 PM »
The End is by far my favorite out of all of his great parts..
Christ airs, airwalks and darkslides

franquietits

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 61
« Reply #35 on: May 01, 2015, 12:43:20 PM »
I just want him to skate with his bald head out in the open.  :)
Bald is beautiful & so is reynolds!

shark tits

« Reply #36 on: May 01, 2015, 12:45:33 PM »
crimson and clover over and over
[sorry i don't know which one it is but song makes it my favorite]

Budo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 114
    • So What is Skateboarding? avatar image
« Reply #37 on: May 01, 2015, 01:47:22 PM »
Expand Quote
What's the ad or clip where he does a fs half cab late bigspin down that 4-block?
[close]

Not the orginal clip.

Whaaat!?  I don't think I have ever seen anyone do that trick before, that was sick!  I know fakie varial heels is one of his new tricks, I bet he could do glorious Rick flips.

Anyways, this question is nearly impossible.  I can't choose, but since no one has mentioned it I loved how he had a complete second part in the This Is Skateboarding bonus disc. So sick.
Keep Rolling!

sowhatskateboarding.com
@OuRoot

Brown Thunder

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -66
« Reply #38 on: May 01, 2015, 03:27:49 PM »
i was talking to a friend recently about our favourite bit of skateboarding of all time, a clip that no matter how old/new will always get you hyped and mine is

In his The End part where he does the varial heel and back noseblunt and organ donar kicks in... it's fucking nostalgic brilliance

cant stop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -76
  • It's all about tricks.
« Reply #39 on: May 02, 2015, 06:07:35 AM »
i was talking to a friend recently about our favourite bit of skateboarding of all time, a clip that no matter how old/new will always get you hyped and mine is

In his The End part where he does the varial heel and back noseblunt and organ donar kicks in... it's fucking nostalgic brilliance

Fuck I want to see a straight reynolds schoolyard part with brian herman. Only tech stuff and Cali sun.
You know what sucks? I always rip my pants when Im having a good time! - The Gonz

gaunting

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 186
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #40 on: May 02, 2015, 12:59:32 PM »
I watched Baker2G about a thousand times so definitely that part
This has me cracking up, what exactly does Black Flag have to do with measuring your dick starting behind ya nuts?

Skateboarding is nothing but a game to find the right fits to appear like you're a proportional human being instead of a midget or a giant.

fulltechnicalskizzy

« Reply #41 on: May 02, 2015, 01:18:27 PM »

blurst_of_times

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 804
    • Skateboarding Magazine Scans avatar image
« Reply #42 on: May 02, 2015, 01:49:49 PM »
Every one of his parts is memorable, but the out-of-nowhere frontside flip over the rail at Hollywood High to start his Baker 3 part will always be my favorite.
There was no wire. Clark's planet needed him.
 Note: Clark Hassler died on the way back to his home planet.

OldmanEpic

« Reply #43 on: May 02, 2015, 05:24:44 PM »

Yes that was a sick song for a video part.

I have it around somewhere, thats dj shadow isnt it?

I loved the end because i was a huuuuuge tom penney fan, and it seemed, at least to me, that reynolds was very influenced by him around that time

Burt Ward

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 519
« Reply #44 on: May 02, 2015, 11:07:18 PM »
Everything about his The End part ruled. His tricks, his style was in my opinion the best for him at any time, and even the songs fit perfecto ,and I usually do not care much for those kind of jams. HE WAS DRINKING WITH A FUCKEN ORANGUTAN! That said, they all rule.
Now, we used to say we put on our tights to put on the world. So I don't think it tarnishes the image at all.