Author Topic: Smelling salts  (Read 3160 times)

Tracer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
Smelling salts
« on: May 17, 2015, 07:57:28 PM »
Have skaters done this in the past? With Joslins crack cocaine style of skating you have to wonder if it's real.

Sniffing ammonia gets you really pumped up to get going, NBA players and hockey players do it, seems like it would be perfect for skating.

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65504
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
Re: Smelling salts
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2015, 08:05:31 PM »
Doesn't ammonia smell like piss?

Other than than I'm doing it. Snort, flatland kickflip, snort, flatland backside 180, snort...
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

OldmanEpic

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2015, 08:08:16 PM »
Never used that shit but I did use ephedrine sometimes.

Also magnesium in the tub is great after a long skate. Super relaxing.

L theanine is like the oppsite of ephedrine and chills ya right out in the right dose.

Or phenibut

OldmanEpic

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2015, 08:09:39 PM »
Nootropics also will be having you land new tricks with the quickness

Rafiki

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -47
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2015, 08:12:40 PM »
No but I do smoke bath salts.

Tracer

• Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2015, 08:18:47 PM »

Other than than I'm doing it. Snort, flatland kickflip, snort, flatland backside 180, snort...
Piss might smell like ammonia. Drug stores sell this stuff it's supposed to be anti fainting medication but really it just gets you charged up

Dengles

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2015, 08:30:41 PM »
Adderral will put your skating on point for the day, if you can avoid wasting the whole day in a record store.  Also then you don't need to eat lunch. 

OldmanEpic

« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2015, 08:47:35 PM »
Adderral will put your skating on point for the day, if you can avoid wasting the whole day in a record store.  Also then you don't need to eat lunch. 

Adderal is an amphetamine just like ephedrine. But ephedrine is much cheaper and you can buy it easily without a script.

Modinifil would be gnarly to use while skating. Thats what pilots use as a stim and focus

OldmanEpic

« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2015, 08:51:24 PM »
Honestly though,

L theanine is the bomb for skating and life in general. Literally no side effects and it chills you right the fuck out. Doesnt get you high but you just feel awesome. And its just an amino acid found in grean tea, doesnt really interact with anything accept alcohol. 5 beers youll be on cloud 9 and wake up feeling like you drank 15. Works on gaba system like benzos, phenibut and alcohol

Dengles

« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2015, 08:53:13 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Adderal is an amphetamine just like ephedrine. But ephedrine is much cheaper and you can buy it easily without a script.

Modinifil would be gnarly to use while skating. Thats what pilots use as a stim and focus
I got dat script doe  ;D

I had ADD as a kid and the doctor has been prescribing it for me since I was like 8.

OldmanEpic

« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2015, 09:00:51 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
I got dat script doe  ;D

I had ADD as a kid and the doctor has been prescribing it for me since I was like 8.

Fuck man, good luck comin off that shit. I hope you dont abuse it.

Dengles

« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2015, 09:05:58 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
I got dat script doe  ;D

[close]

Fuck man, good luck comin off that shit. I hope you dont abuse it.
Oh I used to super bad like three times my daily dose every day, but I barely touch them now.  I think I've had two years worth of 90 day prescriptions just pile up where all I've done taken is one and traded the rest for weed. 

OldmanEpic

« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2015, 09:11:00 PM »
Good stuff

Weed is kinda the best thing ever once you have a half ass tolerance.

Dengles

« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2015, 09:15:50 PM »
I have a terrible tolerance for weed and don't smoke daily though haha so like I can usually get about 600 hundred bucks and an ounce of weed out of a 90 day bottle so that lasts me a very very long while. 

fulltechnicalskizzy

« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2015, 09:21:10 PM »
If by "salts" you mean "my fingers after scratching my own asshole" then a wholehearted yes sir

wildbillhiccup

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -75
  • JACKASS
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2015, 09:45:55 PM »
skating on acid is tight.

Roro1

• Rep: -38
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2015, 06:17:04 AM »
smelling mountain dew

bradtheraddad

• Rep: 27
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2015, 06:38:00 AM »
I thought ephedrine was banned, where do you get it these days?

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2015, 06:47:29 AM »
Step up to the big leagues, skate on poppers, take a box to your local 17 stair and let the magic happen

OldmanEpic

« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2015, 06:54:44 AM »
I thought ephedrine was banned, where do you get it these days?

Canada. But its only 8mg tabs so you use 2-3tabs.

I th8nk its still available in the US but only over the conter and it contains guafenison(sp)
« Last Edit: May 18, 2015, 06:56:34 AM by OldManEpic »

Schmaltz

• Rep: -55
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2015, 07:19:25 AM »

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65504
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2015, 07:45:37 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Piss might smell like ammonia. Drug stores sell this stuff it's supposed to be anti fainting medication but really it just gets you charged up

You say toe-may-toes, I say...
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

Wizard Fight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2015, 12:27:35 PM »
This is embarrassing.

Violator

• Rep: 73
« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2015, 12:48:21 PM »
Yep, this seals the deal.  You just got my vote for POTY Tracer, God fucking speed.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2015, 12:54:01 PM by Violator »

poor alice

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -133
  • ♦️♣️♥️♠️
« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2015, 05:24:31 PM »
Has anyone actually skated on Modafinil? A guy in UNi gave me a pill of it to try for writing essays etc and I thought it might be fun to see how it works for skating. Other than that I've been scared to take it.
I'm going to argue that Placebo owes their entire career to a Canadian dude's skate video part. Appleyard should be getting royalties for this shit.

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -35
« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2015, 07:02:25 PM »
drinking beer is better than all this pharmacological bullSMACK you nerds are talking about

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3329
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2015, 01:29:53 PM »
Everyone needs to skate high on GHB at least once in their lives. You're a sloppy mess but when you fall you just kind-of bounce around laughing.

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 142
« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2015, 02:10:50 PM »
drinking beer is better than all this pharmacological bullSMACK you nerds are talking about
Beers are pretty standard before I go hill bombing

Dengles

« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2015, 05:17:18 PM »
Pretty much gave up the pills the second I got a fake ID and now that I'm 21 a six pack of tall boys is the most important part of my curb session.   

Tracer

« Reply #29 on: May 19, 2015, 05:21:46 PM »
Beer is a session killer, alcohol dehydrates you. You skate good for 20 minutes then burn out quick.