Author Topic: Playing Games with a Controller on a Smart Phone  (Read 1252 times)

poopnutsupreme

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 491
Playing Games with a Controller on a Smart Phone
« on: February 21, 2015, 05:23:40 PM »
I got some games on my phone that are pretty fun and have controller support. It seems like they'd be a lot more fun with a controller though. I know not all games support controllers, but it seems like it's slowly increasing. Has anyone else used a controller on their phone? Is it worth it?
Any dude that hates on roller hockey hasn't played, and likely haven't played a sport in their entire life.

poopnutsupreme

• SLAP Pal
Re: Playing Games with a Controller on a Smart Phone
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2015, 02:53:38 AM »
God damn so no one does this? I never got a controller but I'm still thinking about it.
Any dude that hates on roller hockey hasn't played, and likely haven't played a sport in their entire life.

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65505
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2015, 07:50:42 AM »
I was thinking the same thing today.

There are a few out. Not sure how many games they will work with though.

Did you get one?
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

poopnutsupreme

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2015, 11:22:39 AM »
I was thinking the same thing today.

There are a few out. Not sure how many games they will work with though.

Did you get one?

Naw I didn't want to spend the money without hearing how well it worked for people. The reviews are all over the place online and finding out what games work for it is a pretty big hassle.  I'm not positive but I'm pretty sure even if a game has controller support it may not support every controller so there's that as well (could be wrong though). Ended up getting a dreamcast instead.