Author Topic: Kid Ollies onto a Porsche  (Read 18908 times)

Gnarfunkell

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 131
Kid Ollies onto a Porsche
« on: June 16, 2015, 03:37:44 PM »
Came across this on my newsfeed earlier...

http://theridechannel.com/news/2015/06/skateboarder-ollies-onto-porsche

This trend is fucked

BMCsteve

Re: Kid Ollies onto a Porsche
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2015, 03:53:45 PM »
I wish ride channel, thrasher and the other outlets would stop promoting this shit.  It just makes us all look bad and does a disservice to all skaters.

I'd like to see a follow up video where the owner of the car goes to his house and take a baseball bat to everything in it

mattofallmatts

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -110
  • "I will not skateboard in the halls"
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2015, 04:36:32 PM »
I wish ride channel, thrasher and the other outlets would stop promoting this shit.  It just makes us all look bad and does a disservice to all skaters.

I'd like to see a follow up video where the owner of the car goes to his house and take a baseball bat to everything in it

The car is fine....

Gotta say tho, the clip of the bmx dude rolling over the Lambo is wayyyyyyyyyyy more rad.
BMXer Rides Over A Lamborghini

Cadillac Ranch Dressing

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 476
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2015, 04:53:06 PM »
Just skate a police car instead.
"I got a fever and the only prescription is more Cadillac Ranch Dressing." - Jereme Rogers

Still Tippin

• Rep: -33
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2015, 05:29:26 PM »
I wish ride channel, thrasher and the other outlets would stop promoting this shit.  It just makes us all look bad and does a disservice to all skaters.

psh fuck that, someone should put out a reward for first clip of a flip trick onto a car instead. that car was ugly anyway

Paco Supreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 525
  • One Trick Pony
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2015, 05:30:44 PM »
How much of an asshole do you have to be to skate on someones car

This trend is fucked

nick jedi sk8boarder

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2015, 05:39:16 PM »
i want to do that to tony hawks car, and kelly slater's :)

Gnarfunkell

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 131
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2015, 06:02:19 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
psh fuck that, someone should put out a reward for first clip of a flip trick onto a car instead. that car was ugly anyway

It makes skaters seem extremely disrespectful, and also, dumb as hell. This is the kind of shit that will lead to stricter legislation against skating in public places, which would obviously suck for us.

Harry in Your Pocket

• Rep: -20
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2015, 06:20:16 PM »
Well as a skater, gun owner, and former Porsche owner....this um would not go over well with me.

coneklr

« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2015, 06:29:03 PM »
As someone who used to work in an auto shop and was into cars for a long time, this shit is stupid.  If it's your car or a junkyard car or whatever, cool but someones personal vehicle is fucked.  It cost 100's - 1000's just to repair scratches professionally if they go through the paint and there is no way you are ollieing onto a car without denting it.  Imagine if you set up a brand new board and someone just walked over and focused it and walked away, now multiply that by a shit ton, that is essentially what people are doing to these people.

nick jedi sk8boarder

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2015, 06:34:57 PM »
settle down crew

its just a sports car

nothing special

my skateboard has got that porsche beat any day of the week

Unbridled Technical Precision

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -329
  • C.H.Z.
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2015, 06:37:51 PM »
but was it steezy?

RCB3

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 422
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2015, 06:55:01 PM »
Yeah! Skate and Destroy right?!?! This shit is so lame.

Irvine-Sucks.com

pinch a loaf

« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2015, 07:24:58 PM »
Five panels, cuffed pants and being disrespectful in NYC. So trendy, rebellious, and kooooool! I blame those illegal civ dudes.

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2015, 07:26:30 PM »
That lambo looks skateable

KING TUT

• Rep: 15
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2015, 07:27:01 PM »
didn't even manual....

PAWL

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -69
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2015, 07:52:04 PM »
surprised how many people here support random rich assholes flaunting their wealth over people that skate. nobody really needs to have a car like that anyway, fuck.
yo mike mo new age ape style high five with my reborn hand.

2008 psychedelic experience. thanks.

shark tits

« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2015, 08:00:21 PM »
surprised how many people here support random rich assholes flaunting their wealth over people that skate. nobody really needs to have a car like that anyway, fuck.
right? there should be an ethic to it, pick a dollar amount say 50 thousand and up is fair game? 80? it's like them white trash people voting republican cause one day they're gonna be rich and don't wanna get taxed heavy, ya'll think one day you'll have a midlife crisis cruiser?
me, i have more faith that i'll be able to ollie onto your combover than i'll ever own one.
i usedta be into dropping in towards the trunk of ford focus and other smooth looking cars. i focused a few windshields that way by accident and i feel a tad of remorse, no, no a morsel of remorse that i feed to a squirrel or pigeon and go on about my day.

White Owl

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 10
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2015, 08:38:42 PM »
The hood ride on the cop car was cool since cops are assholes and they don't pay for their cars. Riding some random dudes porche who has done nothing bad to you is fucked up. Bad look for skateboarders.

coneklr

« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2015, 08:58:32 PM »

Are you serious with this?  I looked at one last year before I left Ohio and had I stayed I would have bought it and am in no way rich nor would I be flaunting my money that I chose to save and buy a car I always wanted.  So because I chose to save and buy a nice car, it should be fair game for some asshole to come jump on?  I mean I've been skating 20+ years and have stuck up for skaters many times, but I'd side with the owner of the car every time on this one.  So if you bought yourself some shoes that cost way more than I think you should have spent on them, it's cool for me to come piss on them because I think you're an asshole for buying them?  Your argument isn't valid.  Just because someone skates doesn't mean they aren't an asshole

era

« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2015, 09:54:58 PM »

You have obviously never worked hard towards a goal of purchasing something in your life, and if you have, you're a fucking idiot.

stiflersmom

• Rep: -14
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2015, 09:55:32 PM »
Embarrassing

CreepySweaty

• Rep: 59
  • i am mitchie brusco i have done the 1080
« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2015, 10:05:09 PM »
Interesting. I saw a custom, lime green Chevy Camaro the other day and asked myself, "How long until people start skating nice, privately-owned cars?" It's completely ridiculous but the internet calls for stuff like this.

BMCsteve

« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2015, 10:12:03 PM »
I assume the same morons that are saying "Skate and destroy bro! fuck other peoples possessions!" are the same people that bitch about getting kicked out of everywhere.

The idiocy is mind numbing

jimi420

« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2015, 10:19:13 PM »
I dont support destruction of other's property, but you guys act like the world will view us any lower than they already do. I mean professionals flaunt drug use, alcoholism, and destruction of building property. They're going to continue to think we're regular scum if it's a porsche or a grand prix

piftel

• Rep: -122
  • i have an avatar now
« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2015, 10:36:32 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

you're a fucking idiot.
signature as well

LesbianPUNCH

• Rep: 25
« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2015, 11:37:45 PM »
On the bright side, we live in an age where the dumbest thing a person could think to do happens to be broadcast on purpose for millions of people to see. Like the idiot who robs a bank and posts a selfie with the winnings, just wait and see.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #27 on: June 17, 2015, 12:02:36 AM »
not cool...

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

ALABAMAMAN

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -196
« Reply #28 on: June 17, 2015, 12:08:34 AM »
what about skating your own car. https://vine.co/v/eMTllD59EdF

BTW fuck that stupid baby blue Porsche. KEEP THE TREND ALIVE
« Last Edit: June 17, 2015, 12:10:29 AM by ALABAMAMAN »

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #29 on: June 17, 2015, 12:13:25 AM »
what about skating your own car. https://vine.co/v/eMTllD59EdF

that's fine, did it with a mates car way back when. cars dent really easy though making for some pretty gnarly slams :o

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year