Author Topic: Kid Ollies onto a Porsche  (Read 18914 times)

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -35
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Kid Ollies onto a Porsche
« Reply #120 on: July 03, 2015, 06:27:53 AM »
if you own a porsche you are basically an adult fuccboi so i really have no problem with this at all and if you do you dont relaly skate

shouldn't

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
« Reply #121 on: July 03, 2015, 02:59:16 PM »
if you own a porsche you are basically an adult fuccboi so i really have no problem with this at all and if you do you dont relaly skate
yeah... that's usually what people who can't afford one say. if you had that kind of money you wouldn't be driving a kia.

imagine fucking the dog shit outta chris roberts

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -392
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #122 on: July 03, 2015, 07:56:34 PM »
I personally don't think skating someone's car or bike is cool but you probably are a douche if you own such a car. Even if you grew up poor and saved at some shitty job for a Porsche you're still a douche and the odds are very good you have a small penis. If it was a cool bike that would be different.
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #123 on: July 03, 2015, 08:05:16 PM »
You'd rather drive a Corolla made in Mexico? Have some self respect, get a job and drive whatever you want.

There's no winning, drive a nice car, you have a small penis. Drive a shitmobile, you're a broke dick loser.

ginatran

• Rep: -90
« Reply #124 on: July 03, 2015, 09:42:38 PM »
#blacklivesmatter

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #125 on: July 04, 2015, 03:59:20 AM »
"A kid ollies onto a Porsche, the Porsche owner says to him...."