Author Topic: Kid Ollies onto a Porsche  (Read 18909 times)

wario

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 60
Re: Kid Ollies onto a Porsche
« Reply #30 on: June 17, 2015, 01:03:59 AM »
i thought it was really cool when colin fiske ollied onto the hood of a lincoln and rode straight over it!!! then thru the graveyard man. goku where u at???

ummmm how about when colin fiske also climbed onto the roof of a moving van, and while van-riding he HIPPY JUMPED OVER A FUCKING BIRD.

dude is a legend

wario

• Rep: 60
« Reply #31 on: June 17, 2015, 01:04:59 AM »
Expand Quote
I wish ride channel, thrasher and the other outlets would stop promoting this shit.  It just makes us all look bad and does a disservice to all skaters.

I'd like to see a follow up video where the owner of the car goes to his house and take a baseball bat to everything in it
[close]
psh fuck that, someone should put out a reward for first clip of a flip trick onto a car instead. that car was ugly anyway

also, koki loaiza already kickflipped onto a car in a line in Tengu

DJ

« Reply #32 on: June 17, 2015, 01:43:44 AM »
Well as a skater, gun owner, and former Porsche owner....this um would not go over well with me.
ditto

Expand Quote
surprised how many people here support random rich assholes flaunting their wealth over people that skate. nobody really needs to have a car like that anyway, fuck.
[close]

You have obviously never worked hard towards a goal of purchasing something in your life, and if you have, you're a fucking idiot.
ditto.  PAWL get your head out of your ass for crying out loud. 

TheDraught

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65249
  • Team -65K
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #33 on: June 17, 2015, 03:12:33 AM »
I must admit that ollie onto the Porsche looks kinda tempting...

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65504
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #34 on: June 17, 2015, 03:37:05 AM »
Maybe it is his porsche and you are all just jealous/racist?
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -160
« Reply #35 on: June 17, 2015, 03:40:56 AM »
i think skating other people's cars is pretty fucked, but if it gets random slap fags upset i'm all for it!

#fuckyourporsche #lamecar #drydick #lickmahcheeks #sk8ndestroy

nowell

• Rep: -153
« Reply #36 on: June 17, 2015, 06:01:14 AM »
As someone who used to work in an auto shop and was into cars for a long time, this shit is stupid.  If it's your car or a junkyard car or whatever, cool but someones personal vehicle is fucked.  It cost 100's - 1000's just to repair scratches professionally if they go through the paint and there is no way you are ollieing onto a car without denting it.  Imagine if you set up a brand new board and someone just walked over and focused it and walked away, now multiply that by a shit ton, that is essentially what people are doing to these people.

thanks for the professional evaluation

sexualhelon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 19
  • I'm an ardent supporter of futile causes.
    • Lurkaround avatar image
« Reply #37 on: June 17, 2015, 06:21:37 AM »
I think it's a bit disrespectful and ignorant to do anything like this to some person's property you don't even know.

However, it makes me think about a few things: What's the real point of owning a car like this - Lamborghini, Porsche, Mclaren, Aston Martin? They're all rad cars and surely well made but if you really like it for that reason it's a double edged sword. I'd think most people get these to just show off. With that you'll get those people who are like, "Wow, your car's so cool! Can I see the inside? How can you afford that!" but if you park it on the street it's also the type of car that's going to attract delinquents. If someone decides they want to randomly key a car just to be a shithead on a random street that a Porsche is on they'll probably go for the Porsche.

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #38 on: June 17, 2015, 06:28:41 AM »
Expand Quote
Well as a skater, gun owner, and former Porsche owner....this um would not go over well with me.
[close]
ditto

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
surprised how many people here support random rich assholes flaunting their wealth over people that skate. nobody really needs to have a car like that anyway, fuck.
[close]

You have obviously never worked hard towards a goal of purchasing something in your life, and if you have, you're a fucking idiot.
[close]
ditto.  PAWL get your head out of your ass for crying out loud. 

If you guys are implying that you would shoot at some kid for skating your car, you are completely fucked, guessing your Americans? Pretty much everyone has a family who cares about them way more than you could ever care about some car you use to masturbate your ego with or use to compensate for small dicks

"Seh mi no like dem kinda babylon.."

sharkin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 481
« Reply #39 on: June 17, 2015, 06:47:25 AM »

Kinda fucked, but if Jake Johnson is fully backing this trend..

https://instagram.com/p/34uV_QR6ni/

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #40 on: June 17, 2015, 06:59:29 AM »

lol. badass alert!

TheDraught

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65249
  • Team -65K
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #41 on: June 17, 2015, 07:13:45 AM »

#jkjhnsn is in, so skating cars is now officially SLAP-approved.

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 401
« Reply #42 on: June 17, 2015, 07:28:17 AM »
I think it's a bit disrespectful and ignorant to do anything like this to some person's property you don't even know.

I'm not about to say skating someone's car is right, I would obviously want to cause serious physical harm to anyone who did that but....

I'm not sure most of the people in this thread understand that skating a car is the same thing as skating a ledge out in front of a building or a handrail at a school.  You're fucking up someone else's property regardless if its on a singular scale (a car someone owns) or on a larger one (skating a school owned by the state). 
ill murray, can you remind me why you think im a kook

sexualhelon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 19
  • I'm an ardent supporter of futile causes.
    • Lurkaround avatar image
« Reply #43 on: June 17, 2015, 07:36:30 AM »
I think those are two different frames of reference. Something like a car is very singular - one person owns it, does the upkeep, and a connection with their car. They probably depend on it for transportation. For a lot of people their car is the equivalent to their home. There's a lot of people who care more about their cars then they're home even. In that regard I can agree with you on the ledge skating if it's actually at someone's home.

If I'm skating a ledge at a federal building though did my tax dollars not go towards that? And why would some random guy who works there or the security guard have such a connection with said ledge? Also, a boardslide down a public handrail definitely isn't fucking it up.

wildbillhiccup

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -78
  • JACKASS
« Reply #44 on: June 17, 2015, 07:37:54 AM »
Expand Quote
i thought it was really cool when colin fiske ollied onto the hood of a lincoln and rode straight over it!!! then thru the graveyard man. goku where u at???
[close]

ummmm how about when colin fiske also climbed onto the roof of a moving van, and while van-riding he HIPPY JUMPED OVER A FUCKING BIRD.

dude is a legend
show me

BMCsteve

« Reply #45 on: June 17, 2015, 09:26:41 AM »
totally fine to damage something that someone else owns but if you get a door ding in your 1996 Corolla your day is ruined

shark tits

« Reply #46 on: June 17, 2015, 09:30:01 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

dude is a legend
[close]
show me
it's in boston massacre. fiske skates that van through most of the graveyard then jumps off cause speed wobbles and eats shit but he just laughs it off.
[edit]
watch til the end
Colin Fiske 2008
« Last Edit: June 17, 2015, 09:39:34 AM by I sniff my own butthole all the time »

posguy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
« Reply #47 on: June 17, 2015, 10:23:19 AM »

That's probably Jake's personal car or at the very least someone he knows and asked prior.

I think those are two different frames of reference. Something like a car is very singular - one person owns it, does the upkeep, and a connection with their car. They probably depend on it for transportation. For a lot of people their car is the equivalent to their home. There's a lot of people who care more about their cars then they're home even. In that regard I can agree with you on the ledge skating if it's actually at someone's home.

If I'm skating a ledge at a federal building though did my tax dollars not go towards that? And why would some random guy who works there or the security guard have such a connection with said ledge? Also, a boardslide down a public handrail definitely isn't fucking it up.

Exactly.

Still Tippin

• Rep: -33
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #48 on: June 17, 2015, 10:57:10 AM »
Five panels, cuffed pants and being disrespectful in NYC. So trendy, rebellious, and kooooool! I blame those illegal civ dudes.
blame jake johnson

chockfullofthat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
« Reply #49 on: June 17, 2015, 11:03:28 AM »
What about nice houses? Are we(society) allowed those or should we get something modest in case somebody wants to compliment it.  Should fear of compliments override personal enjoyment?  If your car is too shitty you might get insulted though...

Still Tippin

• Rep: -33
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #50 on: June 17, 2015, 11:06:50 AM »
What about nice houses? Are we(society) allowed those or should we get something modest in case somebody wants to compliment it.  Should fear of compliments override personal enjoyment?  If your car is too shitty you might get insulted though...
seriously asking this: where do people draw the line?  if we can skate the super expensive and beautiful marble statue bought with our tax dollars, skate that rich dudes driveway in sf, etc...

shit_for_brains

« Reply #51 on: June 17, 2015, 11:07:45 AM »
I'm the 1% compared to you degenerates and I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.

fixedgearbike

• Rep: -16
« Reply #52 on: June 17, 2015, 11:08:51 AM »
I wish ride channel, thrasher and the other outlets would stop promoting this shit. �It just makes us all look bad and does a disservice to all skaters.

I'd like to see a follow up video where the owner of the car goes to his house and take a baseball bat to everything in it
You sound like a faggot. I bet your skateboard is pink, and you probably use fleece with fringe hanging off the side for griptape

shark tits

« Reply #53 on: June 17, 2015, 11:14:24 AM »
Expand Quote
I wish ride channel, thrasher and the other outlets would stop promoting this shit. �It just makes us all look bad and does a disservice to all skaters.

[close]
You sound like a faggot. I bet your skateboard is pink, and you probably use fleece with fringe hanging off the side for griptape
BMC just has a house full of skateboards that he buys compulsively to talk shop about on here. never seen no footage from him, i think he just likes acquiring boards like a more refined yuppie acquires paintings.
'will the new bones SPF bring out the sparkle in my eyes'?

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #54 on: June 17, 2015, 11:18:16 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]
BMC just has a house full of skateboards that he buys compulsively to talk shop about on here. never seen no footage from him, i think he just likes acquiring boards like a more refined yuppie acquires paintings.

whether they do or don't, i want to know what you think about them!

Nosferatu

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 684
« Reply #55 on: June 17, 2015, 11:28:42 AM »
Expand Quote
As someone who used to work in an auto shop and was into cars for a long time, this shit is stupid.  If it's your car or a junkyard car or whatever, cool but someones personal vehicle is fucked.  It cost 100's - 1000's just to repair scratches professionally if they go through the paint and there is no way you are ollieing onto a car without denting it.  Imagine if you set up a brand new board and someone just walked over and focused it and walked away, now multiply that by a shit ton, that is essentially what people are doing to these people.
[close]

thanks for the professional evaluation

Me and my masonry buddies have been saying this about ledge skating for years! Don't even get my NY steel worker bros started on cellar doors.
I thought it wasnt just him solo, shouldve stuck with my og thought.
R.I.P Rusty. One of us.

N.L.

« Reply #56 on: June 17, 2015, 12:08:45 PM »
Staged or Class War? I'm guessing like the BMX video and the Nike video vandalism skits, its a staged stunt..

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #57 on: June 17, 2015, 12:23:44 PM »
you dont fuck with somebody's car or bike , its a rule

BMCsteve

« Reply #58 on: June 17, 2015, 12:44:32 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]
^This

shit_for_brains

« Reply #59 on: June 17, 2015, 12:49:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]
[close]
^This

Shark tits has a house full of nothing because he lives outside and is made of dirt like a rough draft of a golem.