Author Topic: VOTE for SKATE on XBONE  (Read 1487 times)

AfterEight

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -81
VOTE for SKATE on XBONE
« on: June 17, 2015, 02:10:24 PM »
Heyo Slappers - XBOX is taking votes on what games they're gonna make available on XBONE from the 360. VOTE for them shits here:

make sure you log into your XBOX Live account

https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/298503-backwards-compatibility?filter=hot&query=skate

poopnutsupreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 494
Re: VOTE for SKATE on XBONE
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2015, 11:32:00 PM »
I voted for sure because that could convince me to finally sell my xbox 360. Has anyone tried the backwards compatibility yet? You have to be in the Preview program but I guess there's a few games you can try out already.
Any dude that hates on roller hockey hasn't played, and likely haven't played a sport in their entire life.

Just sniff some glue

• Rep: -3
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2015, 09:26:04 AM »
I voted for sure because that could convince me to finally sell my xbox 360. Has anyone tried the backwards compatibility yet? You have to be in the Preview program but I guess there's a few games you can try out already.

Here is the list of games you can play now:

A Kingdom for Keflings
A World of Keflings
Alien Hominid HD
Banjo-Kazooie
Banjo-Tooie
BattleBlock Theater
Defense Grid
Geometry Wars Evolved
Hexic HD
Jetpac Refuelled
Kameo
Mass Effect
N+
Perfect Dark
Perfect Dark Zero
Super Meat Boy
Toy Soldiers
Toy Soldiers: Cold War
Viva Piņata
Viva Piņata: TIP
Zuma

and people vote on games they want to see here:

https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/298503-backwards-compatibility

poopnutsupreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 494
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2015, 10:05:06 AM »
Oh yeah I already got the list bookmarked on my phone. I'm asking if anyone has actually tried it yet. I want to hear some opinions on playing actual retail Xbox 360 games like Mass Effect and Perfect Dark Zero. Since they are emulating the hardware instead of what they did on the first gen PS3s, where it actually had all the PS2 hardware included on the motherboard, I still am blown away they could get it running at the same frame rate.
Any dude that hates on roller hockey hasn't played, and likely haven't played a sport in their entire life.

Just sniff some glue

• Rep: -3
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2015, 10:15:37 AM »
Oh yeah I already got the list bookmarked on my phone. I'm asking if anyone has actually tried it yet. I want to hear some opinions on playing actual retail Xbox 360 games like Mass Effect and Perfect Dark Zero. Since they are emulating the hardware instead of what they did on the first gen PS3s, where it actually had all the PS2 hardware included on the motherboard, I still am blown away they could get it running at the same frame rate.

Oh sry, I couldn't tell. I'm also curious because xbox one installs games when you put it in the tray. I wouldn't think they would bring the games up to 60 frames or anything.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2015, 10:32:21 PM »
fuck didn't see this thread till after my last post, im voting for sure