Author Topic: jamie thomas, mean side?  (Read 100330 times)

Re: jamie thomas, mean side?
« Reply #270 on: December 09, 2011, 02:07:44 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
It's true. It's no different than Antihero trying to corner the flannel shirt/Half-Cabs/Burnside market.

Every company has it's image, even if they try to be subtle about it. It's there.
[close]

No Anti Hero is a bunch of friends, and no one changed to ride for Anti Hero. You should be ashamed of yourself for saying something so stupid.

[close]

Andrew Allen? ? I remember him switch heelflip front boarding rails, now he's doing a bunch of wallies and wearing flannels...also, I remember when Tony Miorana was an arty vegetarian who listened to Joy Division (although he did change a while before he got on Anti-Hero).

morron is a fucking wanker.    weird dude.  real talk.

« Reply #271 on: December 09, 2011, 02:09:11 AM »
not really.

Stoop Kid

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -72
  • Fuck hipsters.
« Reply #272 on: December 09, 2011, 10:33:18 AM »
Expand Quote
Zero is wack as fuck!
[close]

i've never really been at all into any of jamies companies and used to strongly feel that they/he had a negative impact on skating as a whole..

however, as long as Mystery keep making symmetrical 7.8 decks they will be all i buy and my favourite company for lyfe.

What negative impacts are you talking about? Im not trying to argue or anything im just curious.

grayham

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65
  • OMG TMI ;-)
« Reply #273 on: December 09, 2011, 11:51:37 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Lots of inane babble... And a George Carlin video.
[close]

Your mommy should limit your caffeine intake.

[close]
My mom died in thailand asshole. Im all groen up now im 23!
[close]

If that's true, it's sad, but I didn't say anything degrading about your mother so don't try to make me feel like a bad person.

And don't take things so literally. My little brother hung himself a few years ago but I don't flip out on someone if they mention him or crack a suicide joke. I understand being sensitive but there's also a line that wasn't crossed here.

Most importantly, don't constantly be a dick to other people then try to pull guilt trip shit when someone makes a smartass comment, Mr "all grown up."
[close]

BWAHAHAHAHA shit I was just kidding, sorry about your brother though

so wait... you're not 23????
8===D ~~~~ O-:

tb303

• Rep: -141
  • acid drop
« Reply #274 on: December 09, 2011, 12:50:19 PM »
nah im 14 but my mom that bitch didnt die in thailand, it was senegal a hippo ate her

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
  • i`m a double-bacon-genius-burger.
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #275 on: December 12, 2011, 07:56:22 AM »
those conformists piss me off, brah.

DeerTay

• Rep: -5
« Reply #276 on: December 12, 2011, 03:26:50 PM »
I once saw Jaime focus a kitten at the end of a demo...

chuck d

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 234
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #277 on: December 12, 2011, 03:55:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

If that's true, it's sad, but I didn't say anything degrading about your mother so don't try to make me feel like a bad person.

And don't take things so literally. My little brother hung himself a few years ago but I don't flip out on someone if they mention him or crack a suicide joke. I understand being sensitive but there's also a line that wasn't crossed here.

Most importantly, don't constantly be a dick to other people then try to pull guilt trip shit when someone makes a smartass comment, Mr "all grown up."
[close]

Hanged. My little brother hanged himself. People are hanged, pictures are hung.

I hate correcting people, but I'm not a picture and I'm hung.

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -160
« Reply #278 on: December 12, 2011, 04:02:49 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

Hanged. My little brother hanged himself. People are hanged, pictures are hung.
[close]

I hate correcting people, but I'm not a picture and I'm hung.

+1 to you, sir

StopSnitchinCuz

« Reply #279 on: December 13, 2011, 05:37:13 PM »
Jamie is an extremely smart business man, and honestly if you dont like how he gets down, you cant ride for his companies. Cant fault him though for his approach because he has several successful companies. Never skated with the dude but we've chatted before while he was in town, stand up guy, he even bought me some wine

Harem

« Reply #280 on: December 13, 2011, 05:43:16 PM »
Jamie, when are you hooking up Jack Kirk up? Apparently he is yr favourite skater.

Psalmtree

• Rep: -4
« Reply #281 on: December 13, 2011, 05:51:22 PM »
Joke:

What's the only thing funnier than watching Jamie Thomas try to skate tranny?

Watching any of his parts after Thrill of it All.

I'll be here all week.

Skate_lurker_Rob

• Rep: -48
  • Do it yourself or someone else will fuck it up!
« Reply #282 on: July 19, 2018, 01:47:43 PM »
i wasn't really trying to compare those two guys.  Julien truly does not give a fuck, I just think anti-hero takes that whole attitude a little too far sometimes with the whole being dicks to people, setting skateparks on fire, and whatnot.  Is sucks that a lot of kids jock that attitude and behave like little assholes, but i guess its not Anti-hero's fault, they're just doing their thing.  Jamie, on the other hand, appears to be somewhat out of his mind.  All of the weird shit people say about him is pretty much true.  We had a guy shoot a Louisiana article for Transworld back in the day.  People NEVER come here to shoot skate photos, so it was a long time coming.  Anyway, the article was shot and laid out, and then out of nowhere we heard that it wasn't going to happen.  The word was Jamie was tired of all of these "hometown scene" articles in Transworld and said something to the effect of "why should these nobody guys in some little town get coverage, when me and my riders could get coverage doing the same tricks at the same spots".  it was my first introduction into "skateboard politics" and it still leaves a bad taste in my mouth.   still, he seemed nice when I met him.  He gave me a fallen shirt "just to wash your car with or something".  I almost told him "no thanks" before I caught myself and graciously took the shirt..no matter how much of a kook someone is, if they're nice to me I can't help but be nice back...
I met him while he had his family down in Palm Beach as his sister lives somewhere in the burbs, anyways he came up to me and my crew as we were looking at a  set of boards we wanted. I nodded and asked hey we met before he had the look like maybe?! I mentioned a few friends in Chattanooga and it went well from there.

He did call out my tattoos and brands as I have a few my ex did  in an artistic design. I mentioned SF and how people there can be a bit snobbish he asked me you sure are an enigma........ I didn't know how to take that so I just halfassed chuckled hehe..... He seemed like a nice guy but it felt forced and disingenuous in it's intent.

My homies Sid & Thurman had Jamie over to their penthouse all the while trying to get him to swing with some strippers/hookers I don't know the full details but that was told to me by both homies.
Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectatos Nunc

PPPPFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTT I fart on your pillow bare ass

shark tits

« Reply #283 on: July 19, 2018, 07:16:41 PM »
2 things, this thread and all the old posts are funny as hell.
slap fell the fuck of, everyone on here was pitching comedic heat.
second, SLRob, you're friends w/ the ATL twins?
hahahahahahaha
tell me some stories
hahahahaha

ChiefSQueff

• Rep: -263
« Reply #284 on: July 19, 2018, 07:26:30 PM »
You could ask him yourself. I heard he loves talking about himself and over explains everything. You could ask me too and I'll relay the message since I am in fact the Chief's Queff

Skate_lurker_Rob

« Reply #285 on: July 19, 2018, 07:47:31 PM »
hahahahahahaha
tell me some stories
hahahahaha

Okay first off I use to be around them and in their circle of friends partied with them, however it's been me being a wallflower with those guy's we spoke and shit but I was a sit back quiet guy. I sat back and watched the shenanigans go down Chatt is a redneck shithole, they use to live in the basement with their sister in a pink building nicknamed the same In Chattanooga. Those guys were destined to be rockstars I for one have reaped the rewards from their kickdowns and free shit but it's been when I actually needed it and I saw them at the 40 yard diy spot or Stevie Williams park he has there. The ATL scene is rad and welcoming. The twins aren't as douchey as they seem that's just how they are on or off camera it was abitch trying to pull some ladies 9x's outta 10 she was their's if you were looking some decent ladies in the surrounding area you had to be careful if they were friends with Sid & Thurm they probably had their way with whoever. It was sketchy.
had a few decent gals I was psyched on and soon as the y drop their names I was like oh did you guys hangout? their like yeah...... uggghhh now I remember why I stopped hanging out with them total buzzkill, them and Braydon Szf whatever the fuck his stupid name is he's a skeazy swinger type of ddude.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 07:57:01 PM by Skate_lurker_Rob »

shark tits

« Reply #286 on: July 19, 2018, 07:52:37 PM »
Expand Quote
hahahahahahaha
tell me some stories
hahahahaha
[close]

Okay first off I have been around them and in their circle of friends and partied with them, however it's been me being a wallflower with those guy's. I sat back and watched the shenanigans go down, they use to live in the basement with their sister in a pink building nicknamed the same. In Chattanooga. Those guys were destined to be rockstars I for one have reaped the rewards from kickdowns and free shit but it's been I actually needed it and I saw them at the 40 yard diy spot or Stevie Williams park he has there. The ATL scene is rad and welcoming. The twins aren't as douchey as they seem that's just how they are on or off camera. Also if you were looking some decent ladies in the surrounding area you had to be careful if they were friends with Sid & Thurm they probably had their way with whoever. It was sketchy.
they do seem douchy but also kind of fascinating. fakie manuals, dudes can really skate and they seem to share a brain/finish sentences.
maybe the godoys were the same way and this is just history repeating itself? one day there will be a little knox sewell and he'll knock over trash and piss away his sponsor and end up in jail w/ twon jr.

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1238
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #287 on: July 19, 2018, 09:23:53 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0PMIWuZ7g4&feature=share

Is it just me or is he going out of his way to look like a pedophile these days?
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

SHIREFLIP

« Reply #288 on: July 20, 2018, 07:54:14 AM »
Somewhere between 2001-2003, I was a gangly little fool. All tall and disproportionate. Limewire or some shit gave us access to poorly ripped skate vids (most of which started with YEEY YEYY!!! ICE CUBE BEBE) and Welcome to Hell was a favourite of mine. I really liked BA. He looked really tall but moved fluently, and I wanted to skate like that.

One day, my homie Dylan tells me Jamie Thomas didn't want BA on Toy Machine initially because BA was gay. This was like 2002 or 03 at the latest. I never really thought anything of it.

I hadn't seen Dylan in like 10+ years when BA came out, but I thought of him right away. Dirty D, if you're on here, how'd you get that spicy intel on the Chief?

Skate_lurker_Rob

« Reply #289 on: July 20, 2018, 08:18:36 AM »

[/quote]
they do seem douchy but also kind of fascinating. fakie manuals, dudes can really skate and they seem to share a brain/finish sentences.
maybe the godoys were the same way and this is just history repeating itself? one day there will be a little knox sewell and he'll knock over trash and piss away his sponsor and end up in jail w/ twon jr.
[/quote]
You know the dude or group of dudes that seemed to have all the charisma and skills to pull some skirts well the ATL twins have always been about fucking, now i am not baggin them for being interested in pussy. however leave some for the rest without taint the genepool of chatt

feedmeseymour

« Reply #290 on: July 20, 2018, 08:24:25 AM »
youre replying to a comment from 11 years ago... great stuff as usual man.

drunkenshredder

• Rep: -135
« Reply #291 on: July 20, 2018, 08:49:55 AM »
what page number was this on?