Author Topic: Bald(ing) pros  (Read 29922 times)

The Shogun

Re: Bald(ing) pros
« Reply #90 on: May 12, 2016, 01:20:31 PM »
This is my current situation: digging it though.

But when that beanie goes on, Damn! stylin and profilin

figureitout

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -141
« Reply #91 on: May 12, 2016, 02:13:43 PM »
Pete Eldridge has a rough hairline, sorry Pete

Allez_Jambon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 150
« Reply #92 on: May 13, 2016, 08:21:16 AM »
i think of 'thinning' being different than 'balding'

herman seems to be thinning where as pj ladd seems to be balding.

also, how does lee ralph have hair?

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #93 on: May 13, 2016, 09:32:10 AM »
Head ninja person in charge for the bald crew is James Brockman. To me, he's the king.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

ManMelt

« Reply #94 on: May 13, 2016, 09:32:48 AM »
I heard somewhere that men who go bald usually get it from there mom's side of the family.� Which means I might be screwed someday because a bunch of my uncles on my mom's side are bald.� One of my best friends just started balding in the back of his head in recent years, so he bic'd his head, and honestly it looks awesome on him. If you can pull off that Walter White kind of look, then good for you because I think that's an awesome look.

That's true about the gene coming from your mom's side. Through her father to be more accurate. So if you want to see where you stand as far as your chances of going bald, don't check out your uncles. Instead, look at your first cousins on your mom's side. Cousins born to your mom's sister. They're the ones that you share the recessive gene with.

Hefe43

• Rep: 175
« Reply #95 on: May 13, 2016, 09:36:37 AM »
I have a homie that had the best hair growing up. It was so perfect I'd be jealous sometimes. He won best hair in HS and must've left it there as a souvenir. Literally the day he graduated all his hair started falling out. Every homie has hair except him so he always got clowned. by 26 he was just shaving it all off. After like 3 years of going the bald route one of his cooks told him he'd hook him up and fix his hair. Now he gets his hair faded up with literally all 10 clips that come with the hair clippers. He cuts different parts at different lengths to make it look "normal." He looks like he has hair again. Obviously you can still tell but he's not all awkward with his shaved head like before. I just turned 32 still got all my hair and no one in my family is bald except my grandpa his son and his grand kid. My dad was 44 when he passed away and he had all his hair plus no grays so I got that to be hyped on. My moms side has not one baldy and that g pa had thick hair til he passed away at like 86. I had long hair for about three years and the only people who ever told me to get a hair cut were bald fools. Sorry brah, don't be jealous. I like the bald dudes who were like "fuck it let it grow, if I could Id grow it just like you"

I told a bald guy once I couldn't hear him with all my hair blowing in the wind, he was road raging about something so I hit him below the belt with the comment.  On a totally unrelated road rage topic I called some lady wrinkles cuz she started talking shit. She was iggy pop wrinkley so she caught my word fade
Tyshawn seems like the kind of guy to hate everyone at least a little bit

This Thing Of Ours

Mazzer

• Rep: -20
« Reply #96 on: May 13, 2016, 09:47:48 AM »

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 751
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #97 on: May 13, 2016, 10:08:52 AM »
yo you think he's overcompensating for somethin?
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

excitableboy

• Rep: 93
« Reply #98 on: May 13, 2016, 10:13:43 AM »
Expand Quote
I heard somewhere that men who go bald usually get it from there mom's side of the family.� Which means I might be screwed someday because a bunch of my uncles on my mom's side are bald.� One of my best friends just started balding in the back of his head in recent years, so he bic'd his head, and honestly it looks awesome on him. If you can pull off that Walter White kind of look, then good for you because I think that's an awesome look.
[close]

That's true about the gene coming from your mom's side. Through her father to be more accurate. So if you want to see where you stand as far as your chances of going bald, don't check out your uncles. Instead, look at your first cousins on your mom's side. Cousins born to your mom's sister. They're the ones that you share the recessive gene with.
Pure nonsense.

shark tits

« Reply #99 on: May 13, 2016, 11:43:04 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Pure nonsense.
so kick some science, sy sperling!
cause that's what i always heard^
that story about 'voted best hair in high school' was amazing. can you really have an inch here, a millimeter there and it looks legit? like a commune made of little combovers. lovely.

Shitbag

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 166
  • A mystery wrapped inside a Twinkie
« Reply #100 on: May 13, 2016, 11:46:57 AM »
It's almost criminal nobody mentioned Sal Barbier
If this thread was double digit pages you wouldn't be expected to go over each and every one but he's mentioned on the second page.

Shitbag

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #101 on: May 13, 2016, 11:53:20 AM »
Expand Quote
brass
[close]

There's a difference between being bald and having a shaved head
You mean he just shaves his head for no reason?
That's like using a wheelchair for the fun of it!!

jomeara1

« Reply #102 on: May 13, 2016, 11:58:35 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

If what you say is true then I guess I'm safe.  At the end of the day though, who cares.  It's a pointless thing to be insecure about.

Hefe43

• Rep: 175
« Reply #103 on: May 13, 2016, 01:55:32 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Pure nonsense.
[close]
so kick some science, sy sperling!
cause that's what i always heard^
that story about 'voted best hair in high school' was amazing. can you really have an inch here, a millimeter there and it looks legit? like a commune made of little combovers. lovely.

It's pretty legit but he's still a balding fuck. He went from live free or die hard Bruce Willis back to Die Harder Bruce Willis. When the movie looper came out it was amazing he looks like Joseph Gordon levitt too (another balding baldy) and him and Willis were the same guy it was jokes nonstop.
Tyshawn seems like the kind of guy to hate everyone at least a little bit

This Thing Of Ours

Shitbag

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #104 on: May 13, 2016, 02:09:15 PM »
Imagine if Jeremy Piven never got a rug and stayed all Costanza?

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1935
« Reply #105 on: May 13, 2016, 02:43:29 PM »
Hard to imagine in this post-Piven rug world

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1362
« Reply #106 on: May 13, 2016, 11:11:36 PM »
Whats Westgate's deal? I know he's always rocked the buzzcut but recently he seems to keep it really short.

Dad you're embarrassing me

• Rep: 66
« Reply #107 on: May 14, 2016, 01:57:02 AM »
How many years since Hosoi has been sighted without the Fedora?

1dxxx

• Rep: -3
« Reply #108 on: May 14, 2016, 12:55:28 PM »
i think of 'thinning' being different than 'balding'

herman seems to be thinning where as pj ladd seems to be balding.

also, how does lee ralph have hair?

PJ seems like only in some areas its going out, one of those hat hairlines.

Buddha

• Rep: -205
« Reply #109 on: May 16, 2016, 06:19:56 AM »
Expand Quote
Basically anybody who strictly wears hats/beanies while producing footage should be considered a person with thinning hair. It gets hot in LA, and an easy way to cool off while skating is to not have headgear on, we all know this. So all those dudes you see who never have the top of their head exposed are at least experiencing the beginning stages of male pattern baldness.

And for the record, it's not some horrible disease, or a paradigm-shifting thing. Most guys are going to experience some form of loss in hair density in their 30s and even more so in their 40s. And most women that age seem relatively cool with it (on some level, they may be experiencing it too). Just stay in shape, enjoy your occupation, be cool, and most chicks aren't going to care if you aren't Fabio.
[close]
In your 30's you're going to experience a spike in your testosterone (should means get hairier right) but this testosterone combines with an enzyme called Alpha Reductive 5 and they bond causing a hardening around the hair follicles that results in thinning. This can be minimised by introducing an inhibitor like taurine or something similar but your probably better off getting a nice regular head massage of using a shampoo and conditioner that stimulates the folical. Don't be scared to pay a little bit of cash for these products or just go with going bald and don't complain about it, also stay away from those Rogain type deals, they're either effective with side effects or don't work for you because your thinning for reasons other than what they treat. Don't ask me how I know all this, I've got a full head of luxurious hair.

Testosterone starts to decline in males after the age of 25, DHT doesn't cause hairloss, that is the myth pumped out by hairplug butchers and big pharma pill pushers.  Hair loss is related more to the elasticity of the scalp, blood flow and having an adequate layer fat in the scalp.  Deep tissue massages increase blood flow, delivers the hair its nutrients and loosens the scalp while eliminating shampoo and oiling the scalp helps preserve the fats necessary for hair growth.  I haven't used shampoo in 10 years and my hair is thicker and healthier hair in my 30's than Ive ever had it.  Hair loss is on both sides of my family as well.  Notice how most of the balding pros on that list are white?  Black people grease or oil their hair in order for it to grow and can't wash it very often or it will dry out, white people don't have these same habits.  Castor oil helps with regrowth, its what black women use to regrow their hair after they rip it out with years of weave abuse.  I use olive oil or sunflower seed oil because they are cheap, massage it into my scalp before my shower and use it like a leave in conditioner.   

Greg

• Rep: -43
  • CRUSTY PALMS
    • // 1017 GLO GANG // FREE MAX B // FREE GUCCI // STREET MONEY // BLACKLAND // HOTHEADS // FUCKOUTTAHERE // avatar image
« Reply #110 on: May 18, 2016, 05:47:48 PM »
robbie brockell
| FUCK JAMIE THOMAS | IT'S CURTAINS |

N.L.

« Reply #111 on: May 27, 2016, 08:16:20 PM »
this thread is better than the jenkem story. for the record.

zippy z

« Reply #112 on: July 06, 2016, 04:55:57 PM »
Rodrigo TX

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #113 on: July 06, 2016, 10:59:04 PM »
Trapasshole looking shitty as fuck!   :o

ManMelt

« Reply #114 on: July 07, 2016, 12:00:36 AM »
Besides never being seen w/out a hat, another indication of a man going bald is the growth of some facial hair. Beards are as popular as ever, but when I see a young dude who is always in a hat and rocks a beard, I automatically assume he is bald. I mean it makes sense, grow some facial hair to offset the loss of hair up top. Regular Joe's and hockey fans (the sport, not the FA offshoot) like to go with the goatee or donut to compensate for hair loss. Skaters, being the hip bunch they are, recognize that goatees are lame and opt for the bushy beard. In fact, MJ and Reynolds are rare exceptions to the bald with beard trend. MJ did have a beard for a minute. But think about it, I know a ton of people who's beard status directly correlates to the rate of their hair loss. Judging by Windsor James new Grizzly Adams beard, I'd bet somethings happening under his hat.

And all the dudes that are saying it's no big deal going bald, or that it doesn't matter, obviously have full heads of hair.

stophatin

• Rep: -35
« Reply #115 on: July 10, 2016, 10:17:11 PM »
I saw Brandon Turner without a hat... damn.  He has lost everything on top... weird cause he still has dreads on the sides.   There isn't a public photo of the dude without a hat/beanie for the last 15 years!

There is a recent instagram clip of him where his hat almost falls off but he scrambles to save it.

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 316
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #116 on: July 10, 2016, 10:29:51 PM »
^^^^He doesn't have a hat on a lot in this vid. Hair was showing it then but probably gotten worse now. I feel dude though.....I have probably that current hairline right now.

Rodrigo TX

Damn.....that was sort of a bigs surprise. People wearing hats are a big giveaway but I would have never figured TX was that bad. Dude should just scalp it. His head don't even look all crazy.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

stophatin

• Rep: -35
« Reply #117 on: July 10, 2016, 10:55:12 PM »
^^^^He doesn't have a hat on a lot in this vid. Hair was showing it then but probably gotten worse now. I feel dude though.....I have probably that current hairline right now.

Haha i'm in the same boat.  Bald people need to stick together.  We are a clique.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #118 on: July 11, 2016, 09:01:16 AM »
TX should hang it up. Just shave it man.

Robbie Brockel and Frankie Heck are the next generation of balding pros.

paraquat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 199
« Reply #119 on: July 11, 2016, 11:20:24 AM »
Always had shitty thin hair growing up. Started to really see it around 25. Started shaving it at 27. I take a razor to it now. Speaking of that, anyone wants dollar shave club discounts hit me up.