Author Topic: Kalis facebook post  (Read 56085 times)

blankbutbranded

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 137
  • Scut Farkus homebwaye
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Kalis facebook post
« Reply #150 on: July 27, 2015, 08:32:03 PM »
So is this guy gunna burn down love or what?

"this guy" ???

Be respectful about Kalis, he's not just "this guy", okay ? I'm french canadian and I know better than you about respect and politics you person. Learn bwa. Just learn.

SLAP is reborn.

pussy popper,pot smoker

« Reply #151 on: July 27, 2015, 08:39:30 PM »
"local man arrested for setting fire to love park, more on this achievement at 11:00."

matter of fact

• Rep: 42
« Reply #152 on: July 27, 2015, 08:46:32 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

"this guy" ???

Be respectful about Kalis, he's not just "this guy", okay ? I'm french canadian and I know better than you about respect and politics you person. Learn bwa. Just learn.

SLAP is reborn.

if anyone but kale-less does a fakie bs nosegrind at... love then it's a full-on... assault... can you seriously do that trick at that spot and not expect some retaliation?... kaliss fakie bs nose...grinded all that needed to be fakie bs nosegrinded... and... that's... that. c'...mon guys...

matter of fact

« Reply #153 on: July 27, 2015, 08:47:57 PM »
case... closed... kalis... out...

too much

« Reply #154 on: July 27, 2015, 08:54:13 PM »
Expand Quote
Actually Facebook posts on Slap are fucking stupid. Whoever started this thread is fucking dumb. Kalis has been with DC forever, look from his perspective...this is blatantly ripping off a DC ad layout, actually a poster layout. It's Josh Kalis's perspective, his post...You should recognize that starting a thread on this shit is fucking stupid not what his opinion is. You're taking everything way out of context. Seriously Adidas can just do an ad of the shoe and their logo, it's Adidas. Some of you need to keep scrolling and not take still frames of everything and make threads about it.
[close]

this is SLAP bitch! and you're a fucking moron for telling me what to post on here and what not to post on here. also he posted it on facebook where people can share their thoughts on this topic as well so why not bring it to SLAP= where Kalis posts. again its been said here there a number of factors that make it different from Kalis's DC ad.

Jeeze dude don't get all bent out of shape. You got a lot of balls posting this shit thats all. I wouldn't haha.

matter of fact

« Reply #155 on: July 27, 2015, 08:54:57 PM »
it's like that shitty dagwood newspaper comic, kalis! like every sentence you type is emphasized! but the opposite! like you're dragging shit out! like you're afraid to come to conclusions! or that's just my opinion... but for serious if you wanna do fakie five ohhh front foot impossibles for the rest of your life go for it dog... go jump over some barrels again if you wanna be relevant again... but i'm just gonna sashay my way outta here without saying much... go tre flip noseblunt something for those checks...

raji

• Rep: 8
« Reply #156 on: July 27, 2015, 09:20:28 PM »

Hash Slinging Slasher

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 93
« Reply #157 on: July 27, 2015, 10:10:24 PM »

shark tits

« Reply #158 on: July 27, 2015, 10:16:24 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Actually Facebook posts on Slap are fucking stupid. Whoever started this thread is fucking dumb. Kalis has been with DC forever, look from his perspective...this is blatantly ripping off a DC ad layout, actually a poster layout. It's Josh Kalis's perspective, his post...You should recognize that starting a thread on this shit is fucking stupid not what his opinion is. You're taking everything way out of context. Seriously Adidas can just do an ad of the shoe and their logo, it's Adidas. Some of you need to keep scrolling and not take still frames of everything and make threads about it.
[close]

this is SLAP bitch! and you're a fucking moron for telling me what to post on here and what not to post on here. also he posted it on facebook where people can share their thoughts on this topic as well so why not bring it to SLAP= where Kalis posts. again its been said here there a number of factors that make it different from Kalis's DC ad.
[close]

Jeeze dude don't get all bent out of shape. You got a lot of balls posting this shit thats all. I wouldn't haha.
his lot of balls need to be embraced and encouraged. just like 'shit for brains' [i think] has to stand by his word and burn love down. then his balls have to be embraced for destroying history.

Al408

« Reply #159 on: July 27, 2015, 10:33:50 PM »
some of you dudes defending kalis

fulfillthedream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 380
« Reply #160 on: July 27, 2015, 11:25:36 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

too bad you can't kook someone twice within 24 hours
Skateboarding is like jacking-off, it's that good- Jeremy Klein

[

too much

« Reply #161 on: July 28, 2015, 12:06:46 AM »
Too bad Slap forum is hanging on a thread and (no pun) and you and others are posting content from Facebook and Instagram. Let's direct more traffic off the boards and repost shit from social media. I understand your reasoning with posting this but arguing with me is annoying.

Seamus_McShamebag

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 855
« Reply #162 on: July 28, 2015, 02:03:37 AM »

fulfillthedream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 380
« Reply #163 on: July 28, 2015, 02:37:05 AM »
Too bad Slap forum is hanging on a thread and (no pun) and you and others are posting content from Facebook and Instagram. Let's direct more traffic off the boards and repost shit from social media. I understand your reasoning with posting this but arguing with me is annoying.
YOU STARTED IT BITCH AND IM GONNA FINISH IT  ;D 8)
Skateboarding is like jacking-off, it's that good- Jeremy Klein

[

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65504
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #164 on: July 28, 2015, 05:10:49 AM »
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

goldenbullcow

• Rep: -406
« Reply #165 on: July 28, 2015, 06:33:10 AM »
Also anyone who does a flip trick is biting Rodney.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #166 on: July 28, 2015, 06:33:35 AM »

posguy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
« Reply #167 on: July 28, 2015, 09:00:06 AM »

That DC ad still has one of the best noseblunts ever pictured. I have some old mags with a double page spread of it somewhere at my parents house (Sidewalk or Transworld iirc) but I would love to have a poster of this shit.

With regards to this debate:

Apart from the fact that it's Addidas, which certainly don't have a history in skateboarding and I can't help but wonder cynically if this is (as others have said) purely just a marketing attempt at capturing that nostalgic 90's-Early 2000's vibe. Either way it's not going to convince me to buy any of their shoes. Sick noseblunt though.

I wouldn't mind one either, I'm gonna reach out to Blabac and see what I can find out. Aika Collective doesn't have any of his photos oddly enough.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #168 on: July 28, 2015, 09:08:48 AM »
Kalis I got a bottle with your name all over it this morning buddy. Cheers!

posguy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
« Reply #169 on: July 28, 2015, 09:20:38 AM »

These are from last year, but this is the ad format I feel Adidas is best at/known for. I just saw one of the Adidas X Spitfire ads in this months Thrasher and it was similar to these.

Rafiki

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -47
« Reply #170 on: July 28, 2015, 12:22:48 PM »

These are from last year, but this is the ad format I feel Adidas is best at/known for. I just saw one of the Adidas X Spitfire ads in this months Thrasher and it was similar to these.
Busenitz biting Busenitz?! When will it end?!?!?

goldenbullcow

« Reply #171 on: July 28, 2015, 12:36:02 PM »
Kalis I got a bottle with your name all over it this morning buddy. Cheers!

That bottle is such a biter!!! using a name that Kalis used first!

Jerkstore

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -154
« Reply #172 on: July 28, 2015, 12:39:59 PM »
lol

people actually talking down to Kalis...

Josh..........Kalis ffs

art hellman

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1213
« Reply #173 on: July 28, 2015, 12:41:22 PM »

also, LOVE forever belongs to:

« Last Edit: July 28, 2015, 12:52:51 PM by art hellman »
hardly art, hardly starving

jomeara1

« Reply #174 on: July 28, 2015, 01:19:23 PM »
Damn, 176 posts in 2 days...is this a thread record??  Unless the Chase Gabor screwdriver thread is still #1.

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -226
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #175 on: July 28, 2015, 01:40:49 PM »
I still remember when they'd have undercover cops come post up and grab the first kid they'd see skating. 9 out of 10 times, those undercover cops were wearing DC Kalis' that they got for free. Love Park will be gone in a year. At that point, all we can do is hope some good tricks have gone down before it's a wrap. Forget this one-upsman nonsense.
2022 Slap Fantasy Football Champion

snowman600

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 740
« Reply #176 on: July 28, 2015, 02:51:39 PM »
Damn, 176 posts in 2 days...is this a thread record??  Unless the Chase Gabor screwdriver thread is still #1.

the Cherry thread might've been.

Gideon Choi

• Rep: 33
« Reply #177 on: July 28, 2015, 03:09:05 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

the Cherry thread might've been.

^^^This stokes and bums me out at the same time

goldenbullcow

« Reply #178 on: July 28, 2015, 03:11:40 PM »
I still remember when they'd have undercover cops come post up and grab the first kid they'd see skating. 9 out of 10 times, those undercover cops were wearing DC Kalis' that they got for free. Love Park will be gone in a year. At that point, all we can do is hope some good tricks have gone down before it's a wrap. Forget this one-upsman nonsense.

Are you suggesting that Kalis was working with the police?!

GUCCIMANE

• Rep: -4
« Reply #179 on: July 28, 2015, 04:13:41 PM »
If kalis never posted this, I would have never been aware of these shoes. the chances of me buying these shoes are lot higher than buying any DC.
BURR