Author Topic: Rainbow 6 siege  (Read 1630 times)

tobey

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
Rainbow 6 siege
« on: August 15, 2015, 08:25:46 PM »
www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrS32h9F2zI

Looks pretty fun but i think this is the only game mode that you can play which i think is a bummer because i hate playing search and destroy in COD because you only get 1 life.

On the positive side though i think you get Rainbow six vegas 1 and 2 and i fucking loved the first vegas. It was my favorite game ever and playing it on the Xbox one will be the best thing ever

Paco Supreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 525
  • One Trick Pony
Re: Rainbow 6 siege
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2015, 08:33:51 PM »
watched this when they live streamed it, looked like fun. Damn sight better than any call of duty game i reckon

poopnutsupreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 491
Re: Rainbow 6 siege
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2015, 06:55:33 PM »
Got in the closed alpha they had a little bit ago and had a pretty good time. I haven't done much research into it but there was like two maps and even though they were pretty small, with all the cover you can make, it didn't seem too repetitive. I still wish it was like the original game they were going to come out with, that one looked amazing just for the story alone.

Rainbow Six Patriots HD Gameplay Target Trailer

I wish the rainbow six series would eventually do one like the old days. Where you actually had to plan everything and couldn't run and gun. In this one, planning helps of course but if you got good enough you could easily run and gun. I remember in the old games, you'd have to plan out everything to really make it far.
Any dude that hates on roller hockey hasn't played, and likely haven't played a sport in their entire life.