Author Topic: Social services thread  (Read 1189 times)

nowell

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -153
Social services thread
« on: August 24, 2015, 01:48:12 AM »
Skaters who need a better home

Jani laitiala from selfish
Austyn from 3D
Wade D from DGK- I know he's a perfect fit but the company is getting worse by the day

Thanks for your time

Nowell

Donkey Punch

• Rep: -3
  • Wavy Gravy
Re: Social services thread
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2015, 01:52:08 AM »
Madars Apse, Westgate and Evan Smith off Element
Austyn back to Termite

Casey Jones

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -53
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2015, 03:19:02 AM »
I wish appleyard didn't ride for globe. How sick would it be if he were on Emerica and started going out with the boys. I bet he'd get inspired. He's still so good. 

sid vicious

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 63
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2015, 03:35:52 AM »
Asta needs a better home than Santa Cruz
Olson needs to go to FA

castillo's curls

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 70
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2015, 04:05:30 AM »
Asta needs a better home than Santa Cruz
Olson needs to go to FA

no and no, try again

lampshade

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 132
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2015, 05:15:13 AM »
I wish appleyard didn't ride for globe. How sick would it be if he were on Emerica and started going out with the boys. I bet he'd get inspired. He's still so good. 

Spot on.  I know Globe isn't very big in the US skate scene, but they sell a lot of shoes internationally and do the whole surf/lifestyle thing.  I am sure Apples is doing just fine. 

Casey Jones

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -53
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2015, 09:22:34 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Spot on.  I know Globe isn't very big in the US skate scene, but they sell a lot of shoes internationally and do the whole surf/lifestyle thing.  I am sure Apples is doing just fine. 

Oh I hear you. The dude has two bmw SUVs. He get paid. But he's better than globe. The shoes are hideous. I just wish I could see him on a really sick company and back in the spotlight... for selfish reasons. I could see him nollie heelflip nose sliding rails again.

doomstation55

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 884
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • [b]TEAM DOOM MS 2018[/b] avatar image
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2015, 10:03:39 AM »
WHY THE FUCK IS JORDAN MAXHAM ONLY ON FUCKING WARCO SOMEBODY GIVE HIM A REAL BOARD SPONSOR

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3329
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2015, 10:11:45 AM »
Just found out Steve Caballero is on Powell...this makes NO sense. Would be a better fit on enjoi or BC.

posguy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2015, 02:13:09 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Oh I hear you. The dude has two bmw SUVs. He get paid. But he's better than globe. The shoes are hideous. I just wish I could see him on a really sick company and back in the spotlight... for selfish reasons. I could see him nollie heelflip nose sliding rails again.

but what company really fits him besides Globe? If anything they're the chill-laid back company of shoe companies. I dig their shoes and older ads but I feel like they've moved away from being a skate company. United by Fate was a pretty cool series.

chillclinton87

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 134
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2015, 02:19:39 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

but what company really fits him besides Globe? If anything they're the chill-laid back company of shoe companies. I dig their shoes and older ads but I feel like they've moved away from being a skate company. United by Fate was a pretty cool series.

gotta agree on that...duncombe part is still one of my fave parts to rewatch! anybody remember appleyard doing the 360 flip benihana on that mini mega in one of the episodes?

Al Borland

• Rep: 37
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2015, 02:22:03 PM »
Let Westgate get that Element benefits package. Jeesh.

posguy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2015, 02:23:06 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

gotta agree on that...duncombe part is still one of my fave parts to rewatch! anybody remember appleyard doing the 360 flip benihana on that mini mega in one of the episodes?

I do, it was so sick and steezy. It was nice seeing some Shane footage in that episode too.