Author Topic: Spanly on J.Crew??  (Read 5943 times)

HeapsCool

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -171
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Re: Spanly on J.Crew??
« Reply #60 on: March 27, 2024, 03:18:51 AM »
If spanky was at least 5’11 he would have anchored team handsome.

Also whoever mentioned the hats on the 9 club ✊🏼

radcunt

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 497
    • FARTPISS DOGCUM avatar image
« Reply #61 on: March 27, 2024, 03:22:19 AM »
Is he like 4' 11"?

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1028
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #62 on: March 28, 2024, 06:47:52 PM »
Good for him but I don’t want to dress like the cast of boy meets world

Topanga a real one

ziggy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -218
« Reply #63 on: March 28, 2024, 07:34:26 PM »

It’s pretty cool that he’s getting named and isn’t just there as a clothes hangar.

looks like that one guy out of Kids in the Hall

the cabbage head one

backside_reacharound

• Rep: -208
« Reply #64 on: March 29, 2024, 02:26:26 AM »

It’s pretty cool that he’s getting named and isn’t just there as a clothes hangar.

He better get Greco involved in this... Jim actually dresses like that when he skates

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 728
  • Free Max B
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #65 on: March 29, 2024, 04:29:17 AM »
I’m prolly the only one but I still want to know what happened back when greco was making hella posts in a yellow dickies crewneck and ordering coffee with egg rolls, but claiming he was on Dickies proper, and didn’t want to be affiliated with dickies skateboarding.
 Then saying dickies played him and he was now part of the Walmart exclusive powerhouse Wrangler for like a week. Then a few days later that post was gone and it was the beginning of him selling his used pants.
Before he took the post down I asked what was good, ame included “and what really happened with the neck tattoo?” To my surprise, despite taking the post down Greco DMed me like a man, but only addressed the necktat. 
For anybody wondering, he claimed he had 11 laser appointments in one year and that it’s not “all the way gone” but didn’t elaborate.
was that the last tattoo he got before actually getting off drugs? Such a gnarly and dark tattoo to remove a year after you got it.

Completely unrelated: Anybody remember that kid at tompkins that used to skate with a surgical mask on 15 years before Covid bc he was covering up a tattoo on his face he didn’t want people to see? This was deadass like 2007/2008… I hope that dude is good wherever he ended up.

Free max b
FREE MAX B

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 270
« Reply #66 on: March 29, 2024, 05:58:45 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

He better get Greco involved in this... Jim actually dresses like that when he skates

Jim looks like all the white guys on the Bear put together

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3325
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #67 on: March 29, 2024, 08:08:28 AM »
I’m prolly the only one but I still want to know what happened back when greco was making hella posts in a yellow dickies crewneck and ordering coffee with egg rolls, but claiming he was on Dickies proper, and didn’t want to be affiliated with dickies skateboarding.
 Then saying dickies played him and he was now part of the Walmart exclusive powerhouse Wrangler for like a week. Then a few days later that post was gone and it was the beginning of him selling his used pants.
Before he took the post down I asked what was good, ame included “and what really happened with the neck tattoo?” To my surprise, despite taking the post down Greco DMed me like a man, but only addressed the necktat. 
For anybody wondering, he claimed he had 11 laser appointments in one year and that it’s not “all the way gone” but didn’t elaborate.
was that the last tattoo he got before actually getting off drugs? Such a gnarly and dark tattoo to remove a year after you got it.

Completely unrelated: Anybody remember that kid at tompkins that used to skate with a surgical mask on 15 years before Covid bc he was covering up a tattoo on his face he didn’t want people to see? This was deadass like 2007/2008… I hope that dude is good wherever he ended up.

Free max b

This was one hell of a ride Pete. Bless you for sharing.

radcunt

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 497
    • FARTPISS DOGCUM avatar image
« Reply #68 on: March 29, 2024, 08:23:16 AM »

Free max b

What was the neck tattoo of?

coyote2425

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 128
« Reply #69 on: March 29, 2024, 11:15:36 AM »

This made me chuckle.

mj23

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 225
« Reply #70 on: March 29, 2024, 12:35:23 PM »

man, you gotta have a swag level of 9000+ if you wanna pull off denim under tweed. spanly is dope but this aint it.

keep the outerwear more coarse than the midlayer unless youre ready for a triple black diamond fashion challenge

Kanye Omari West

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -360
« Reply #71 on: March 29, 2024, 12:40:25 PM »
Am I tripping or has he always looked like Harry Styles?

one-off

• Rep: 107
« Reply #72 on: March 30, 2024, 06:48:49 AM »
Baker has a Preppiewish

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 270
« Reply #73 on: March 30, 2024, 08:05:50 AM »
Baker has a Preppiewish

Preppies do fit in with the drugs and booze

Southernmost

• Rep: 116
« Reply #74 on: March 31, 2024, 12:33:55 AM »
Expand Quote

Free max b
[close]

What was the neck tattoo of?

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/1127025875484405721/

Badandoldskater

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Rep: 31
Re: Spank Dogg on J.Crew??
« Reply #75 on: March 31, 2024, 02:42:25 PM »
What an absolutely luxurious head of hair.

You read my mind

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -211
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #76 on: March 31, 2024, 06:52:18 PM »
I had a J. Crew Loro Piana suit I bought in my early 20’s that I wish I didn't size out of.

Would be sick if J. Crew still did Loro Piana suits. The quality of the clothes overall has gone down since I worked there in ‘05.

I also wish I would've kept skating the Stan Smith’s and Samba’s we carried with my discount.
2022 Slap Fantasy Football Champion

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 115
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #77 on: March 31, 2024, 08:22:58 PM »
Expand Quote

Free max b
[close]

This was one hell of a ride Pete. Bless you for sharing.

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

SubCurban Commando

• Rep: 16
« Reply #78 on: April 01, 2024, 04:09:16 AM »
Looks like J Crew are leaning into a more Aime Leon Dore vibe since they came back from the brink with the random celebrity models etc, seems fair enough seeing as ALD is just more expensive J Crew/Polo. Can't knock J crew gear though, always seems nice quality and fit and ebay/thrift stores are full of it if you're on a budget.

Cheshire Cat

• Rep: 63
« Reply #79 on: April 01, 2024, 08:33:10 AM »

Free max b

I too would love to know more about the short term Neck Tattoo + removal. That iteration of Greco is one of the most interesting.
That's such an insane amount of pain and a pretty extreme tattoo in general to commit to then get removed so quickly afterwards. 11 Laser sessions too, fuck. No idea how long he actually had it but it felt like months.

The Dickies thing I wasn't aware of any fuckery there but I remember the used pants thing. That was strange even for him.

Buttworm

• Rep: 28
« Reply #80 on: April 01, 2024, 12:14:01 PM »
Could see him on NB