Author Topic: Dc shoes of Authentic?  (Read 18841 times)

Jim and Dan

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 468
  • Twenty-six Conversions in A.D. 46
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Dc shoes of Authentic?
« Reply #150 on: March 28, 2024, 10:39:50 AM »
What up Slap's. Don't trip on the website and all that. DC is healthy and things like the team page will be up. As youse know there's been a massive transition with lots of moving parts. The team is just about locked in, sales is locked in, ect. Lucien and Jah are in Italy right now filming for a drop, Shanahan working on stuff in NYC/Philly, OG drops are not slowing down. There is a lot of very dope stuff happening and in the works.

Thanks Josh, good to see you lurking back on the forum.

Please tell them to make the OG drops in smaller sizes, it's nearly impossible for me to find my size and it's honestly a bummer.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2024, 10:51:16 AM by Jim and Dan »
Roll for Rusty, Frip, Dapple and Tate

"My boiz better take my body, and boardslide me down the fucking bridge, in San Francisco"

Crust

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 39
« Reply #151 on: March 29, 2024, 03:23:17 AM »
What up Slap's. Don't trip on the website and all that. DC is healthy and things like the team page will be up. As youse know there's been a massive transition with lots of moving parts. The team is just about locked in, sales is locked in, ect. Lucien and Jah are in Italy right now filming for a drop, Shanahan working on stuff in NYC/Philly, OG drops are not slowing down. There is a lot of very dope stuff happening and in the works.

Delighted to hear things are actually ok. As a someone who loves chunky shoes (DC, Etnies, etc.), that's reassuring to hear.

The real veganshawn

• Rep: 93
  • What the fuck was that
« Reply #152 on: March 29, 2024, 07:17:04 AM »
A vegan syntax would be awesome
Cocteau Twins

Sold Out

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 92
« Reply #153 on: April 01, 2024, 10:39:29 AM »

thehogsniper

• Rep: 49
« Reply #154 on: April 01, 2024, 11:19:26 AM »
Boarderiders Group laying off another 590 people.
https://sg.news.yahoo.com/boardriders-laying-off-hundreds-southern-205438387.html
Yeah, they've gulped up these brands into their licensing portfolio. Shocking when you consider that Quiksilver, Roxy, Billabong, and even RVCA were massive at one point, used to absolutely dominate in surfing. ABG's entire business model is to just make money off doing as little as possible and earning their money from licensing. Quality and ethics are probably their last concern. ABG at one point even sued Laila Ali for trying to trademark her own name because her dad's name was among their licenses. Going to be interesting to see how this pans out.