Author Topic: pro skater beefs  (Read 68573 times)

Szechuan

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 219
  • BadDreams nightmarecollective.
    • BadDreams nightmarecollective. 📺 avatar image
Re: pro skater beefs
« Reply #270 on: April 15, 2024, 05:40:56 PM »
By a raise of hands, who doesn’t have beef with Jack O’grady?

Welcome back homie!

Fasttimes

• Rep: -32
« Reply #271 on: April 15, 2024, 11:54:30 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Koston - Alex olson

Dylan and olson (back in the day)

Dylan and the un named anti hero dude (anyone know who?)

chris cole and ben nordberg

reynolds and mosley

greco and FA

[close]
elaborate?
[close]

Greco constantly states that deathwish did the split veneers thing and placement of graphic between the trucks way before FA. He makes subtle jabs at them on insta all the time. most of which have been taken down.

Dylan says in his epicly latered that he was gunna get on anti hero but didn't get along with someone so he was over it. Never stated who and never heard from anyone who it was. anyone know?

[close]
On a similar note, Jack Fardell never got on Anti Hero because Raney and Andy Roy weren't fucking with him.
[close]

I think jack fardell en jack o'grady had a little beef too. I think fardell talked some shit to him and o'grady called him out in an interview. Anyone remember this?

Also Ethan Fowler vs Benny Fairfax for calling him the n-word
[close]

T-Mo? He always gave off intolerant vibes so I could see this being an issue. It was an NZ Vans trip that sparked the whole thing off, I remember the tour article, so I doubt it would be the other Tony.

T-mo always came across as someone I would be around. I bet he was very rough around the edges. Like weed on an airplane, steal ya cake, type of dude. Like if you punch him, you are better friends kind of animal.

Fasttimes

« Reply #272 on: April 15, 2024, 11:55:31 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Gifted Hater mentioned something of an Australian beef between Rob Pace and Jack O’Grady.
[close]
That's over that double rail that Jack got the Thrasher cover for. The story goes Rob fixed it up and Jack got the clip. The part that is unclear is if Jack was aware that Rob had fixed the spot.
[close]
I thought there was a clip with the passport guys showing how they fixed up the spot. Possibly even moved the entire second rail. Would be pretty chat if Jack snaked him after that much work but then a rollerblader already did it first anyway so not exactly the most original idea to begin with.
[close]

ahhhh two people think they are both sick cunts and then yeah, nah, yeah cunt they are both not even first

Like this.

Fasttimes

« Reply #273 on: April 15, 2024, 11:57:38 PM »
Lucien Hendricks (ex Dogtown Pro) stabbed Sean Goff (ex Brand X / Death Box) in the late eighties because he was a dagger and Goff was a valley boy (well oxford) and he didn`t care for out of towners skating his new shining USA standard half pipe under the flyover in the mean hood of Latimer Road  London town. https://youtu.be/oWAIEvJk11M?list=PLoqop5uXI5ODWxnD3lWfsCr2PjoTgLyo6 Here`s a video featuring Mark Gonzales and other visiting American Pro`s under the supervision of  the then Slam City overlord Paul Sunman to keep the area free from any dagger attacks and giving them free passes thru the gates of hell other notable Americans who got a pass were Christian Hosoi and 1988 Bones Brigade team minus Tony Hawk who was scared of Lucien so scrapped the idea of visiting the UK until Latimer Roads demise. Old Beef remixed for TWENTY 15

Dude, that's crazy. Like potentially taking a life over whatever it was, was not worth it! So sad and so nuts they were around kids by default.

Rasmus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 65
« Reply #274 on: April 16, 2024, 02:26:57 AM »
the more i read this shit, the more i think slap pals have become pussies

I would assume someone called PalaceButtPlug has no business with pussies

PalaceButtPlug

• Rep: -330