Author Topic: NEW MAGIK SITE AFTER TRADESHOW!!!  (Read 11673 times)

sheffledge

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: NEW MAGIK SITE AFTER TRADESHOW!!!
« Reply #60 on: March 05, 2007, 05:40:38 AM »
henry

you should do a fallen soldier tee

with the faces of the fallen greats faces connected like that mountain with the presidents on the front of the shirt

keenan, harold, pepe, shao, brauch, etc

with a magik logo smack dab in the middle of that bitch

sikkk shit

yup

MAGIK INC GROUPIE

« Reply #61 on: March 05, 2007, 01:43:58 PM »
that's a pretty tight idea. WE did that though, or it kind of looks like that stee.

Nice idea though.

MAGIK INC GROUPIE

« Reply #62 on: March 06, 2007, 02:49:45 PM »
Hey yall, I really like a lot of ideas that have been submitted. Not really sure on any of them right now though so just to let ya know, I aint sleeping.

Still hoping to do the legends art thing but I'm sure that'll take some time.

Right now, I'm about to order blanks and my mind has been on school so I haven't designed anything really.
Anyways, if someone out there can do good airbrushing and can get that into a format I can use for printing I'll pay you for it this week. Holla!  All I want is a huge M kind of crooked on the middle of the tee with fade background and that handwriting often done with airbrushing. I can decide on what exactly it'll say later. Maybe a skyline of the
sf buildings or something in the background. I saw this done on dgk boards but have never seen a skate clothes company do this. BTW, if this done a month from now from another company, just ban them biters!

Hurry and holla, I'm trying to order these by tonight.

Coming in a few weeks...

more runbay tees will be made with better ink and in white. This shirt has been selling pretty well. Also, a peoples champ shirt will be made in light of all the greedyness that's been going around. More emb tees and in orange too! Kelch gets first dibs. Also looking to make a very limited order of the skategods tee.

Gest

« Reply #63 on: March 06, 2007, 06:53:19 PM »
get a shane cross shirt, that would be swell.

ymhy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
« Reply #64 on: March 07, 2007, 04:22:33 PM »
tell you what sanch, i'll give you full permission to take my signature logo and use it in a run of magik inc "no biters" tees, no royalties expected.

you know that would be the hot shit

MAGIK INC GROUPIE

NEW TEE AND NEW COLORS OF TEES
« Reply #65 on: March 13, 2007, 03:47:15 PM »

THE EMB ONE WILL HAVE A LARGER PRINT THAN LAST TIME. THIS IS EXACTLY HOW IT'LL LOOK ON AN XL.
THE RUN BAY WILL BE IN WHITE AND WILL USE A BETTER INK THAN LAST TIME, BUT STILL SILVER.
THE ALL WORK AND NO PLAY TEE WILL USE SILVER INK AND NOT GREY.

MAY THE SHIT TALKING BEGIN...

STILL WOULD LIKE SOME ART SUBMITTED, HOLLA!

biggums mcgee

« Reply #66 on: March 13, 2007, 04:16:07 PM »
I'm just curious, who is desigening these?

MAGIK INC GROUPIE

« Reply #67 on: March 13, 2007, 04:17:32 PM »
I DESIGN EM.

blank

• Rep: 0
« Reply #68 on: March 14, 2007, 07:44:52 PM »
then ill give you congrats on making some shitty cheap knockoff streetwear

MAGIK INC GROUPIE

« Reply #69 on: March 14, 2007, 08:41:03 PM »
I have given too much to skating for what I have gotten in return and I have made designs that directly give props to skating. No matter how well mannered I become I will never forget my past. You don't have to like it and your dumb comments don't mean shit.

Again, like I've been trying to teach yall.... the big picture...

While you're over here giving me shit, an ex pro that actually talks to the kids and listens to their concerns, real street wear companies like Crooks and castles, mighty healthy, and plenty of other pathetic brands have infiltrated the skate scene and are in alot of shops that I SHOULD be in.

I imagine you're talking about the all work and no play tee. I aint obsessed with money or worship it like a lot of these "so called" skate friendly companies. It's just what it says. I don't floss out like a fool or spend money on dumb shit. I am driven and that's what's gonna leave me with a nice house. Not waisting my time here and most defs  not doing Magik. I've came to the conclusion that this companies really not worth my time anymore. This industry is too corrupt and it doesn't give back to those that have given their blood and soul. I'm out, I quit, and it's not worth anymore time.

Tomorrow my account will be gone.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2007, 08:42:45 PM by MAGIK INC GROUPIE »

Inside Looking Out

« Reply #70 on: March 14, 2007, 08:44:47 PM »
You gunna let some messageboard cat get to you? What's the deal?

I expected a caps lock fueled post... not a back out!

Tee's aren't for everyone, doesn't mean you should quit magik.

But who am I to say anthing? This pep talk is worthless.

MAGIK INC GROUPIE

« Reply #71 on: March 14, 2007, 08:48:01 PM »
The people out there who should be helping me out are just standing around waiting for my demise.
I have put in a total of 5 grand into this company and can't put in anymore. I'll put out word that I'm looking for a distributor that can invest in it, otherwise my best move would be to just focus on my new career.
 SIKE!!!

HEHEHEHE

Inside Looking Out

« Reply #72 on: March 14, 2007, 08:50:00 PM »
Haha... fucking schizo...

MAGIK INC GROUPIE

« Reply #73 on: March 14, 2007, 08:51:19 PM »
How'd you know?

Inside Looking Out

« Reply #74 on: March 14, 2007, 08:55:07 PM »
The background on your thrasher cover would make anyone schizophrenic man... I mean come on... what were they thinking?!

MAGIK INC GROUPIE

« Reply #75 on: March 14, 2007, 08:57:54 PM »
You see how I'm right at the end of the ledge about to pop out? That's probably where I got into it too-lol

Bonk!!!!!

Inside Looking Out

« Reply #76 on: March 14, 2007, 08:58:51 PM »

"Kissed The Rail"

a hot 200 points on THPS!

MAGIK INC GROUPIE

« Reply #77 on: March 14, 2007, 09:01:47 PM »
those aren't pants that are sagging!!!!!

hehehe

scott

• Rep: 21
  • woo hah!!
« Reply #78 on: March 14, 2007, 10:53:22 PM »
it's fucking sick.  any henry photo then, or ever, is hot fyah mang.

rocklobster

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1932
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #79 on: March 15, 2007, 02:07:20 AM »
hey sanch do you have the measurements for the shirt sizes?? want to get some of the shirts but im not sure about american sizing (i live in asia)....  would be cool if i could get some of those in size... thanks and let me know...
Venture Truck Height:

5.0 & 5.2 LO
STANDARD - 1.88” - 47.75mm
FORGED - 1.85”- 46.99mm

5.0 ,5.2, 5.6, 5.8 & 6.1 HI
STANDARD - 2.09” - 53.09mm
FORGED - 2.04” - 51.82m

PATruth

« Reply #80 on: March 15, 2007, 04:35:22 AM »
then ill give you congrats on making some shitty cheap knockoff streetwear

What he said.

PATruth

« Reply #81 on: March 15, 2007, 04:38:47 AM »
I have given too much to skating for what I have gotten in return and I have made designs that directly give props to skating. No matter how well mannered I become I will never forget my past. You don't have to like it and your dumb comments don't mean shit.

While you're over here giving me shit, an ex pro that actually talks to the kids and listens to their concerns, real street wear companies like Crooks and castles, mighty healthy, and plenty of other pathetic brands have infiltrated the skate scene and are in alot of shops that I SHOULD be in.

I imagine you're talking about the all work and no play tee. I aint obsessed with money or worship it like a lot of these "so called" skate friendly companies. It's just what it says. I don't floss out like a fool or spend money on dumb shit. I am driven and that's what's gonna leave me with a nice house. Not waisting my time here and most defs  not doing Magik. I've came to the conclusion that this companies really not worth my time anymore. This industry is too corrupt and it doesn't give back to those that have given their blood and soul. I'm out, I quit, and it's not worth anymore time.

MAGIK INC GROUPIE

« Reply #82 on: March 15, 2007, 08:23:43 AM »
what are you regular? 2 Quotes in a row to hate? Again reread what ya last quoted. After taking a pause and thinking about the big picture ask yourself if your hating should really be addressed to me.

Maybe that shirt should say "morals over money" cause the industry is full of greedy bitches who front like they doing the industry good but are really raping it.

Now, I'm not compelled to even make that tee. Oh well. You'll miss me when I'm gone.

Inside Looking Out

« Reply #83 on: March 15, 2007, 08:55:24 AM »
So are you actually peacing out magik?

MAGIK INC GROUPIE

« Reply #84 on: March 15, 2007, 08:57:16 AM »
Not sure. I need distribution. I'm not into doing sales.

PATruth

« Reply #85 on: March 15, 2007, 09:50:35 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Yea I read it again. You sound like a little girl who just realized they blew 5g on a bunch of crap middle school kids could of done a better job on.

Wha! The industy owes me this..Ive given too much to skating Wha!..Wha!..Whatever.

Who gives a hoot about the industry other then someone trying to make a buck off it.  You arent making any money and chances are you wont. Cool how you deal with it though ranting on here how it doesnt even deserve your time. I guess I agree with you on that point. Body shop gophers dont make more then 10$ an hour here though. Shees that sucks if thats all your time is worth.

The big picture... is your a joke. Why are you even here anyway? I thought you were deleting your account.

MAGIK INC GROUPIE

« Reply #86 on: March 15, 2007, 10:28:41 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

Yea I read it again. You sound like a little girl who just realized they blew 5g on a bunch of crap middle school kids could of done a better job on.

Wha! The industy owes me this..Ive given too much to skating Wha!..Wha!..Whatever.

Who gives a hoot about the industry other then someone trying to make a buck off it.  You arent making any money and chances are you wont. Cool how you deal with it though ranting on here how it doesnt even deserve your time. I guess I agree with you on that point. Body shop gophers dont make more then 10$ an hour here though. Shees that sucks if thats all your time is worth.

The big picture... is your a joke. Why are you even here anyway? I thought you were deleting your account.

only on the net...

$10 an hour???

You must live in the middle of nowhere. I'd get 55k just at start, fool!!!!!!
Thanks for doing research for me though... you sound like a real winner!

you're in idiot if you think that a vet doesn't deserve to at least have a little help. It's quite normal
in every OTHER facet of life. That's really all I'm asking for.

Not sure why I'm explaining but if I'm ranting it's to show kids the other side of the industry they don't see so they don't have to go thru what I'm going thru. What I meant was that it's not worth it cause now people are getting pissy over me doing it when I'm going out on a limb risking my rep to help others out. Fuck it, let these fat ass non skilled dummies  teach you like it's always been.

Btw, what are YOU doing here. You nameless bitch.

Industry heads hate me, hate on me, but are too pussy to tell me when they can be held accountable-hehehehehehehehe Have a nice day, leeeeeeeeeeeeech!!!!
« Last Edit: March 15, 2007, 10:36:36 AM by MAGIK INC GROUPIE »

PATruth

MAGIK INC GROUPIE

« Reply #88 on: March 15, 2007, 10:57:59 AM »
You really are a loser.

Don't believe me then. How bout you look on  careerbuilder or an actual job website for Sacramento and you'll see. In sf it's really only 55k and up. At the moment you might not see many jobs for sac but I've checked and sf has a couple jobs ALL offering 55k and up.The only thing I'm not being honest about is that you have to be journey man for that sallary but I essentially am if add up the time. I actually know more than a lot of them cause I actually read and am studying all facets of collision. One thing I'm leaving out is that it's commision based. Now do you think that the industry ever slows down? It don't. So if I wanted to, when I get that job, I will get paid as much as the time I put in, which can potentially be alot more than 55k. Also, consider how these skills can make me money on the side by buying old muscle cars and fixing them up to sell. A paint job sells a car.

Have fun at the construction site, baller-lol

MAGIK INC GROUPIE

« Reply #89 on: March 15, 2007, 11:05:59 AM »
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/trd/288467917.html

75k on average for this one. Hey, I might apply!