Author Topic: Refugee crisis in Europe.  (Read 66746 times)

Monty Burns

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -325
  • Release the hounds
Re: Refugee crisis in Europe.
« Reply #450 on: March 14, 2016, 03:01:27 PM »
That's bullshit. You openly declare that you dislike refugees from North Africa and the Middle East and you're still asking why you're a racist, just because you're being specific about your racism? Are you kidding me? Donald Trump doesn't have anything against immigrants from Canada, Europe, or Australia either. Just those from Latin America and the Middle East. So does PEGIDA (Patriotic Europeans against the Islamisation of the Occident). Does that mean they're not racist?

Im gonna need some quotes on this . You have 16 pages to go through . Show me a quote from me where I say I dislike Africans  , arabs , asians , white people or any other race

Yes I am. Why do you spend so much time and energy to prove your point on a fucking skate forum? Why do you post incidents involving refugees when nobody posted in this thread for days? Why are you so keen on keeping this going? There's something eerie about this. You could've walked away after the first couple of discussions and it would've been fine, but this seems to be really important to you. Did you ever wonder why so many people stopped discussing this with you? And did you come up with a better answer than "political correctness"?

Are you comparing yourself to rape victims? You're out of your mind.

Im not comparing myself to a rape victim . Im suggesting your questions are ridicules , just like asking a rape victim what she was wearing

Why are you asking somebody who is being verbally attacked , getting called names and reviving rape threats  why he is defending himself ?

Am I not supposed to defend my point of view or character  ?

Its a stupid question to ask somebody who is being attacked physical or verbal why he is defending himself

I did walk away from it .

It was tufty who bumped this thread 2 times in a row after it reached page 2 and 3 . If you look back afew pages you can see posts from me telling people to stop bumping this thread and let it die

Its also hilarious that YOU ask me for proof , media links and sources to my claims . And then ask me why I post media links and sources ...

I dont really spend much time on this either . Just opening up any media web page and I can find news articles on refugees committing crimes . Thats about 2 minutes of my time . And writing these posts takes less then 5 mins  . And its my day off

Are you asking me why its important to debate ? or have discussions ? or why its important to talk about things like mass refugee influx ?

AnotherHardDayAtTheOffice

• Rep: -7
« Reply #451 on: March 14, 2016, 03:29:02 PM »
Expand Quote
That's bullshit. You openly declare that you dislike refugees from North Africa and the Middle East and you're still asking why you're a racist, just because you're being specific about your racism? Are you kidding me? Donald Trump doesn't have anything against immigrants from Canada, Europe, or Australia either. Just those from Latin America and the Middle East. So does PEGIDA (Patriotic Europeans against the Islamisation of the Occident). Does that mean they're not racist?
[close]

Im gonna need some quotes on this . You have 16 pages to go through . Show me a quote from me where I say I dislike Africans  , arabs , asians , white people or any other race

Oops. I actually misread that quote of yours. Which is actually... well... kinda embarassing. This one's on me. Like seriously. Here's what I read:

Thats not true . I dont like sweden took in 300 thousand refugees from North Africa and the Middle east .

I would not like if Sweden took in 300 thousand from South America , North America , Asia , Australia , France , Denmark , Norway or any other country . Does this mean Im racist against all countries and all races ?

So you don't like foreigners in your country. I get it. That makes it so much better.

Im not comparing myself to a rape victim . Im suggesting your questions are ridicules , just like asking a rape victim what she was wearing

Why are you asking somebody who is being verbally attacked , getting called names and reviving rape threats  why he is defending himself ?

Am I not supposed to defend my point of view or character  ?

Its a stupid question to ask somebody who is being attacked physical or verbal why he is defending himself

I did walk away from it .

It was tufty who bumped this thread 2 times in a row after it reached page 2 and 3 . If you look back afew pages you can see posts from me telling people to stop bumping this thread and let it die

Its also hilarious that YOU ask me for proof , media links and sources to my claims . And then ask me why I post media links and sources ...

I dont really spend much time on this either . Just opening up any media web page and I can find news articles on refugees committing crimes . Thats about 2 minutes of my time . And writing these posts takes less then 5 mins  . And its my day off

Are you asking me why its important to debate ? or have discussions ? or why its important to talk about things like mass refugee influx ?

That's exactly the point. If most people are accused of something they're not, they just walk away and say fuck it. And it's not just Tufty who brought this thread back from the dead. You did a couple of times in addition to opening up a whole new thread about Cologne. You're free to do whatever, but this doesn't look like you're just defending yourself against wrong accusations.

And you're still comparing yourself to rape victims. In that simile, you and the rape victim hold the same position. Which is ridiculous. And for the record, I didn't criticize you for posting sources when I asked you to. I criticized you for failing to call it quits at the right time.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 03:31:32 PM by AnotherHardDayAtTheOffice »

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #452 on: March 14, 2016, 03:58:54 PM »
So you don't like foreigners in your country. I get it. That makes it so much better.

I thought you said you have read the thread ? Ive said multiple times that Im Pro skilled worker immigration . Im a huge fan of the schengen agreement where you could travel to any EU country and have 3 months to find a job . If not you have to leave

If a Afghan wanted to come to Sweden and look for a job for 3 months Im all for it . But if he doesnt get a job he has to leave . And he shouldnt be allowed benefits when he is here those 3 months

Ive also said I myself have gone to different countries and gotten a job there . But yes I was not on benefits and I did have a job within 2 weeks of being in the new country . I was a minority in Singapore .

But this isnt the situation is it ?  Afghanistan is not in the EU , and they are on benefits while they are here , and its for longer then 3 months

Its more like 10 years on benefits ...

If it was up to me Sweden should invite all the best teachers , sports stars , scientists , political leaders , military personal of all countries , races and sexes

That's exactly the point. If most people are accused of something they're not, they just walk away and say fuck it.

Its my own choise what battles to fight . I dont mind being called a homosexual since I dont think theres anything wrong with it . But I do mind being called a Racist, Fascist and a Nazi since I think these things are bad

Some people think you can say anything on the internet since its all pretty anonymous  . I dont agree , insulting people and calling them things like Nazis should have consequences

And it's not just Tufty who brought this thread back from the dead. You did a couple of times in addition to opening up a whole new thread about Cologne.

Show me the time stamps of the times I bumped this thread after long inactivity . It shows in the post so you should be able to do it .

unless you are mistaken of course

I did the Cologne thread cause its not on topic about what we are discussing here in this thread . Or are you suggesting that the influx of refugees are connected to the increase of sexual assaults and rapes ?

You're free to do whatever, but this doesn't look like you're just defending yourself against wrong accusations.

Sure I am , and Im not sure what it looks like to you ?  seems like you have assumed things about me more then 3 times now
where I have proven that you dont know what you think of me or my opinions

And you're still comparing yourself to rape victims. In that simile, you and the rape victim hold the same position. Which is ridiculous.

I was comparing the questions . Now who is splitting hairs ?

essal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
« Reply #453 on: March 14, 2016, 07:15:20 PM »
Sweden has "always" had an integration problem, it's nothing new. It's probably more the fault of the Swedish way of doing it, rather than the amount of refugees. Malmö was a violent shithole before this refugee wave, assuming that there must be something really fucked in the Swedish way of (not) integrating refugees. Norway and Denmark isn't this bad, and in your own words we are pretty much the same culture, so how can Sweden fix their issue? Cause these refugees aren't going away any time soon. FYI I grew up in a neighborhood with 34% foreigners, majority of them were Africans, before you school me on how bad it is to grow up among people who do not share your cultural values.

You simply can't talk about refugees as normal immigrants, that's not what a refugee is.
A refugee, according to the Geneva Convention on Refugees is a person who is outside their country of citizenship because they have well-founded grounds for fear of persecution because of their race, religion, nationality, membership of a particular social group or political opinion, and is unable to obtain sanctuary from their home country or, owing to such fear, is unwilling to avail themselves of the protection of that country; or in the case of not having a nationality and being outside their country of former habitual residence as a result of such event, is unable or, owing to such fear, is unwilling to return to their country of former habitual residence. Such a person may be called an "asylum seeker" until considered with the status of "refugee" by the Contracting State where they formally make a claim for sanctuary or right of asylum.
This is what makes a refugee. That Afghan who you would rather see come as a seasonal worker might not have a home to return to at the end of summer... If you think Malmö is heavy try spending a day in the Helmand Province or in Raqqa.

One thing is clear to me Monty, you lack empathy for refugees.

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #454 on: March 14, 2016, 09:06:49 PM »
This is so sad. We're talking about human lives, and there's clearly no single solution. It's either let em burn or shame them in Europe? Backwards ass trash like PEGIDA can rot.

Understand the politicians are doing their best, it's not exactly an easy job! Invasion isn't a word that can be used when they are granted asylum by the state. You don't see boats of Somali pirates illegally entering Sweden so stop saying INVASION.

Mexicans and Cubans literally invade America 365 days of the year. It's only a problem because they end up dead frequently, like all day everyday because they invade illegally and die in 115 heat. That being said if they were Muslim America would have a much different reaction than simply sending them back

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #455 on: March 14, 2016, 09:12:24 PM »
Sweden has "always" had an integration problem, it's nothing new. It's probably more the fault of the Swedish way of doing it, rather than the amount of refugees. Malm� was a violent shithole before this refugee wave, assuming that there must be something really fucked in the Swedish way of (not) integrating refugees. Norway and Denmark isn't this bad, and in your own words we are pretty much the same culture, so how can Sweden fix their issue? Cause these refugees aren't going away any time soon. FYI I grew up in a neighborhood with 34% foreigners, majority of them were Africans, before you school me on how bad it is to grow up among people who do not share your cultural values.

I dont know why Sweden is more fucked then Norway and Denmark . Just tonight news in Sweden

3 people stabbed in Goteborg
1 Woman was stabbed by a unknown man in Orebro
2 Women were jumped in 2 separate cases and beaten up
4 cars set on fire ( this goes hand in hand with a spree of car fires all around the country , 4 people arrested for it in Malmo )
30 people in a big fight with swords and baseball bats in helsingborg
5 atleast involved in a school stabbing incident in Malmo

You sure Sweden isnt worse then Helmand Province or Raqqa Essal ?

You simply can't talk about refugees as normal immigrants, that's not what a refugee is

I wasnt suggesting that either . It was a response to AnotherHardDayAtTheOffice saying I didnt want foreigners in Sweden .

This is what makes a refugee. That Afghan who you would rather see come as a seasonal worker might not have a home to return to at the end of summer...

Im not saying he has to be a seasonal worker . Thats up to him . Sweden cant be held responsible for his home in Afghanistan when he comes here to work . What kind of crazy requirement is that ?

Im saying that if a chef from Afghanistan wants to come to work in Sweden , he can apply for a job , go for the job interview and if he gets it he can stay in Sweden and work as a chef . But He isnt allowed to have full time benefits while he is looking for a job . Or bring his hole family over to Sweden after one month in the country

You might be right there . I understand what they are going through  and I dont wish it upon them . But I can see the effect they have on the EU and Sweden and its not good . So I dont want us to deal with it

I forgot to add Im for Military intervention from USA , South America , EU and Nato , Russia and any other nation that wants to help . I do want to help them , but its by wiping out the talban , wiping out ISIS  and keeping the refugees in countries close by so they can return home again

So Maybe saying I dont have empathy is wrong

« Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 09:41:42 PM by Monty Burns »

essal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #456 on: March 14, 2016, 09:26:23 PM »
100% sure. You can't compare violence in Sweden to a full scale war...

As for working; In Norway, asylum seekers (including refugees) aren't allowed to work until they have been granted asylum (which can take as much as 5+ years to figure out). I think this is fucked and I believe it's the major root cause for a lot of issues. Basically they sit at the center all day with not a fucking thing to do and without interacting with society. A lot of them turn to drug dealing, cause that's pretty much the only way you can make money. Is it the same in Sweden? Maybe we should give them some skateboards or something...

Let's just put it like this; You have to deal with it. Sending them home isn't an option until you can guarantee that they won't be ISIS sex slaves, killed by Assad or beheaded by the Taliban. This is not some easy solve that Europe can just pull out of their asses.

Sk.A.T.A.N

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 712
  • aka Sk.A.N.Y.E.
« Reply #457 on: March 15, 2016, 12:59:44 AM »

LOL! You are hiting new levels of person here.

R.I.P RUSTY/FRIP

Garth Marenghi

« Reply #458 on: March 15, 2016, 01:30:15 AM »
If a Afghan wanted to come to Sweden and look for a job for 3 months Im all for it . But if he doesnt get a job he has to leave . And he shouldnt be allowed benefits when he is here those 3 months

Ive also said I myself have gone to different countries and gotten a job there . But yes I was not on benefits and I did have a job within 2 weeks of being in the new country . I was a minority in Singapore .

In no way are these two situations comparable to each other. You moving to Singapore to work isn't exactly the same thing as an Afghan coming to Sweden to escape dire straits. You are so naive if you don't get that.

Do you spew this nonsense on your facebook page, too?
« Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 04:07:10 AM by Garth Marenghi »

fulfillthedream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 352
« Reply #459 on: March 15, 2016, 01:35:11 AM »
Expand Quote
Sweden has "always" had an integration problem, it's nothing new. It's probably more the fault of the Swedish way of doing it, rather than the amount of refugees. Malm� was a violent shithole before this refugee wave, assuming that there must be something really fucked in the Swedish way of (not) integrating refugees. Norway and Denmark isn't this bad, and in your own words we are pretty much the same culture, so how can Sweden fix their issue? Cause these refugees aren't going away any time soon. FYI I grew up in a neighborhood with 34% foreigners, majority of them were Africans, before you school me on how bad it is to grow up among people who do not share your cultural values.
[close]

I dont know why Sweden is more fucked then Norway and Denmark . Just tonight news in Sweden

3 people stabbed in Goteborg
1 Woman was stabbed by a unknown man in Orebro
2 Women were jumped in 2 separate cases and beaten up
4 cars set on fire ( this goes hand in hand with a spree of car fires all around the country , 4 people arrested for it in Malmo )
30 people in a big fight with swords and baseball bats in helsingborg
5 atleast involved in a school stabbing incident in Malmo

Expand Quote
You simply can't talk about refugees as normal immigrants, that's not what a refugee is
[close]

I wasnt suggesting that either . It was a response to AnotherHardDayAtTheOffice saying I didnt want foreigners in Sweden .

Expand Quote
This is what makes a refugee. That Afghan who you would rather see come as a seasonal worker might not have a home to return to at the end of summer...
[close]

Im not saying he has to be a seasonal worker . Thats up to him . Sweden cant be held responsible for his home in Afghanistan when he comes here to work . What kind of crazy requirement is that ?

Im saying that if a chef from Afghanistan wants to come to work in Sweden , he can apply for a job , go for the job interview and if he gets it he can stay in Sweden and work as a chef . But He isnt allowed to have full time benefits while he is looking for a job . Or bring his hole family over to Sweden after one month in the country

Expand Quote
[close]

You might be right there . I understand what they are going through  and I dont wish it upon them . But I can see the effect they have on the EU and Sweden and its not good . So I dont want us to deal with it

I forgot to add Im for Military intervention from USA , South America , EU and Nato , Russia and any other nation that wants to help . I do want to help them , but its by wiping out the talban , wiping out ISIS  and keeping the refugees in countries close by so they can return home again

you've said it on here before that you are only seeing ONE side of this and refusing to see all the refugees that aren't commiting rape, violence or freeloading.
Skateboarding is like jacking-off, it's that good- Jeremy Klein

[

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #460 on: March 15, 2016, 04:32:37 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

LOL! You are hiting new levels of person here.

I guess its true , its much harder for people to read sarcasm over the internet . Even when comparing a top 10 country of the world with a shitty country  like Iraq

Expand Quote

[close]

In no way are these two situations comparable to each other. You moving to Singapore to work isn't exactly the same thing as an Afghan coming to Sweden to escape dire straits. You are so naive if you don't get that.

Ive said more then 2 times now it was a example of me not being concerned about your skin color or race coming to Sweden . Switch it to a Japanese chef , or Canada if that makes you more happy

And Afghanistan is not that bad off as some of you are making it out . Sure its not Sweden , But I have friends with afghan background who vacation in Afghanistan once a year .

Expand Quote

[close]

you've said it on here before that you are only seeing ONE side of this and refusing to see all the refugees that aren't commiting rape, violence or freeloading.

I believe they should stay in Syria or Close to syria and we should help them with food , water , shelter and the military . I dont think its worth taking them here and having a certain % of the population murderd , raped , sexually assaulted and victimized

How many years will they be on benefits ?  how many years will they be in Sweden or the EU ?  What makes you guys think the will go back home when the war is over ?

And its been brought up multiple times , the refugees are not the majority from Syria .  Its   Iraq , Somalia , Morocco , Libya , Algeria , the balkans and alot of other countries who have no business claiming to be refugees

The majority is economical reasons for their "refugee" status and only want benefits

TheFreshSC

« Reply #461 on: March 15, 2016, 05:27:49 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
100% sure. You can't compare violence in Sweden to a full scale war...

As for working; In Norway, asylum seekers (including refugees) aren't allowed to work until they have been granted asylum (which can take as much as 5+ years to figure out). I think this is fucked and I believe it's the major root cause for a lot of issues. Basically they sit at the center all day with not a fucking thing to do and without interacting with society. A lot of them turn to drug dealing, cause that's pretty much the only way you can make money. Is it the same in Sweden? Maybe we should give them some skateboards or something...

Let's just put it like this; You have to deal with it. Sending them home isn't an option until you can guarantee that they won't be ISIS sex slaves, killed by Assad or beheaded by the Taliban. This is not some easy solve that Europe can just pull out of their asses.

^
@monty

nothing you say is going to undo the current situation. your total lack of empathy and perspective makes it painfully obvious you've never left your imaginary safety bubble - white-on-white crime here will always dwarf immigrant crime statistics. To say you come across like an old, panicked racist is being kind. Sweden's demographics are probably different now than you remember them growing up, get over it. This is a far more complex situation than you are equipped to discuss.

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2534
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #462 on: March 15, 2016, 06:24:25 AM »
And its been brought up multiple times , the refugees are not the majority from Syria .  Its   Iraq , Somalia , Morocco , Libya , Algeria , the balkans and alot of other countries who have no business claiming to be refugees

The majority is economical reasons for their "refugee" status and only want benefits

*yawn*

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-34131911

The conflict in Syria continues to be by far the biggest driver of migration. But the ongoing violence in Afghanistan and Iraq, abuses in Eritrea, as well as poverty in Kosovo, are also leading people to look for new lives elsewhere.

But who cares about statistics when you can get brainwashed by the DM and other tabloids. Or perhaps it's just easier to understand their oversimplified fear mongering.
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #463 on: March 15, 2016, 10:32:56 AM »
pyrex vision

nothing you say is going to undo the current situation

Sure there is , We can let out politicians know that we dont like it and Vote . Seems like most of the EU agree and
you can see that in the way people vote and protest

your total lack of empathy and perspective makes it painfully obvious you've never left your imaginary safety bubble

What does that even mean ?  How do I leave my imaginary safety bubble . Serius question ,tell me how

white-on-white crime here will always dwarf immigrant crime statistics.

White on White has nothing to do with it . However theres many points that say refugee / immigrant crime is miss represented in crime statistics . Dwarfing the born in country crime

Sweden's demographics are probably different now than you remember them growing up, get over it. This is a far more complex situation than you are equipped to discuss.

Yes it has changed  .What do you mean get over it ? it is not that complicated ,  and  Ive been discussing it for 16 pages now

Alan

Oh snapp Alan is back !  Hey help me out with some math here Alan !

Whats  170 + 120 +  70 + 60 + 40 + 30 + 20 +20 + 15

Im going to guess its 545 .  545 seems more then 360 right ?  Lets use a Apple example to make this easier for us

If there was 905 apples and You gave Monty 545 and Alan 360 Apples  Who got the majority of the apples ?

Syria 360
Afghanistan 170
Iraq 120
Kosovo 70
Albania 60
Pakistan 40
Eritrea 30
NIgeria 20
Iran 20
Ukrain 15

Welcome back to the thread Alan , dont let the door hit you on your way out

Mouth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -297
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #464 on: March 15, 2016, 10:48:44 AM »
You could read any single page of this thread and you would have read the whole thing
'No Mouth, you have a negative rep because you are a fan of growing your wealth off of the backs of low paid workers and brag about having bodyguards. You literally kook people for doing charity in South East Asia. Don't deny it.'

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #465 on: March 15, 2016, 11:24:14 AM »
The conflict in Syria continues to be by far the biggest driver of migration. But the ongoing violence in Afghanistan and Iraq, abuses in Eritrea, as well as poverty in Kosovo, are also leading people to look for new lives elsewhere.

So the top three countries on that list are war zones, with Eritrea, Ukraine, and Nigeria (Boko Haram ring a bell?) also near the top. Yet Monty thinks there is no reason for them to leave their country and come to the EU.

Lest we forget:

Ill admit Im not the smartest guy , Im a high school drop out and theres alot of shit I dont get . Id just try to remind you guys again that this is just my opinion .

Wait, I have a story that will definitely warm your heart.

http://www.sarajevotimes.com/bosnian-refugee-became-mayor-in-sweden/

In the same refugee camp where he stayed with his family, he is welcoming and helping new refugees. Family from Syria lives now at number 110. They also share the room with other refugees.

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #466 on: March 15, 2016, 12:02:46 PM »
Alan , you quoted me on

You tried to show that most refugees were syrians . You know you fucked up , stop trying to weasel your way out of it

So the top three countries on that list are war zones, with Eritrea, Ukraine, and Nigeria (Boko Haram ring a bell?) also near the top. Yet Monty thinks there is no reason for them to leave their country and come to the EU.

Is Ukraine a war zone  ? Nigeria ? Eritrea ? Somalia ? Iraq ?  Afghanistan ?  what defines a war zone ? or conflict Zone ? 

Heres a article for you.  Only 11 countries in the world free of conflict

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/politics/world-peace-these-are-the-only-11-countries-in-the-world-that-are-actually-free-from-conflict-9669623.html

and here is http://www.cfr.org/  . Check the world map of all conflicts

Is Afghanistan at war ? with who ?  The Taliban and ISIS ?  They have a new democratic elected President and they have a new army with equipment and training from the coalition .  Coalition and EU / NATO troops are still there to train and help out along with special Forces  from the coalition

Is the current  conflict worse then the drug wars in mexico ? or Columbia ? Should the EU start taking refugees from Mexico and Columbia ?

War might break out between north Korea and south Korea . Are we now going to take refugees from those countries ?

there is constant conflicts between India and Pakistan . How many million are we supposed to take in from there ?

What about turkey ? there conflict everyday there . Terrorist activity  . Are we no supposed to take in all of turkey ?

If the EU has to take in everybody from countries with conflicts then there would be billions refugees in the EU

Wait, I have a story that will definitely warm your heart.

Heres a  story that over 60 refugees in connection to the townwhere   Ilko Corkovic is mayor in  have taken out in protest on the town square protesting that the food , shelter and other things are inhumane and demand more help

https://asylkaos.wordpress.com/tag/ilko-corkovic/

You are such a weasel Alan . You cant even admit when you are wrong . I didnt post that graph , you did .

Tufty

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -26
« Reply #467 on: March 15, 2016, 01:39:57 PM »
EU and UN recognize Afghans, Iraqis and Syrians as war refugees person. Its all over the news.

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #468 on: March 15, 2016, 01:52:11 PM »
EU and UN recognize Afghans, Iraqis and Syrians as war refugees person. Its all over the news.

Im going to need a link to a UN / EU official site that confirms this . Preferable a list of all nations that the EU / UN lists as eligible " war refugees"

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #469 on: March 15, 2016, 02:02:20 PM »
No, I tried to show that most of the refugees are fleeing for their lives, because you think only Syrians could maybe, in some circumstances be considered refugees. Only a sheltered simpleton like yourself could think that that is the only country where legitimate refugees could come from. So yes, the majority of the asylum seekers are from unsafe countries.

Here is another quite simple statistic, showing the positive decision rates of asylum applications in the EU in the early 2015.

https://qzprod.files.wordpress.com/2015/06/atlas_njvocs6l2x-3.png?w=640

This shows that host countries deem these countries of origin to be unsafe, the refugees' applications legitimate and their fear real. The data is from Eurostat, not some shitty racist website called Asyl Kaos.

See the attachment for a very simple explanation and a list of safe countries of origin, published by the European Commission. You might understand it.

And here is the list of countries Canada deems safe, and it is quite short.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/refugees/reform-safe.asp

And to answer your stupid attempt at argumentation, asylum decisions are made on a case to case basis, so a Turk from Istanbul would probably be denied asylum, while a Kurd from the east of the country would probably be granted asylum.

Ill admit Im not the smartest guy , Im a high school drop out and theres alot of shit I dont get . Id just try to remind you guys again that this is just my opinion .

« Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 02:05:34 PM by Alan »

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #470 on: March 15, 2016, 02:31:39 PM »
No, I tried to show that most of the refugees are fleeing for their lives,

Hey weasel , I admit when Im wrong . But it seems you dont , You fucked up just admit it . EVERYBODY can see it .  You quoted me on that Syrians are not the majority and you fucked up  . Nothing wrong with admitting you are wrong man . everybody makes mistakes

Yeah those poor Iraqi fleeing for their lives

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/finland/12154665/iraqi-refugees-leave-finland-return-home.html

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/finland-thousands-iraqi-migrants-return-home-voluntarily-after-struggling-adapt-new-life-1543709

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/05/world/middleeast/europe-migrant-crisis-reverse-migration.html?_r=0

And here is the list of countries Canada deems safe, and it is quite short.

So that lists proves nothing . The Swedish government deems Israel to be on the unsafe  list  . And Ive had AMAZING holidays there . Tel aviv is great Jerusalem is amazing . Tel Aviv had nice skate parks , great clubs , beautiful women and great restaurants

Canada lists Mexico on the safe list . What about Juarez ? You are telling me the Canadian government recommends people to go there ?

Ill admit Im not the smartest guy , Im a high school drop out and theres alot of shit I dont get . Id just try to remind you guys again that this is just my opinion

I already told you I am a high school graduate , you need to adjust the post . Ill stick to " Im not the smartest guy "  I wanna see people on SLAP who claim to be the smartest in the world

And you never answered why me not taking spanish and math classes has anything to do with the discussion about refugees entering the EU

And where is that follow up about that amazing swedish mayor you posted as a example ?  Did the refugees complaining about inhumane living conditions kinda counter his hero status ?

Its  a petty argument from a WEASEL

« Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 02:35:07 PM by Monty Burns »

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #471 on: March 15, 2016, 03:24:19 PM »
And you never answered why me not taking spanish and math classes has anything to do with the discussion about refugees entering the EU

You yourself warned other posters about your lack of intelligence and education as handicap in participating in the discussion, no one asked you to do that. And then you went on to support that claim with your other posts in this thread.

EVERYBODY can see it .

Oh, the irony.

So that lists proves nothing

It proves that a number of governments find the refugees' countries of origin unsafe, and are giving them asylum based on that fact. Just because you're racist and don't like these policies does not make them any less real. Besides, that is exactly what you asked for here:

Im going to need a link to a UN / EU official site that confirms this . Preferable a list of all nations that the EU / UN lists as eligible " war refugees"

Granted, the list in my attachment isn't worded exactly like that, but then the European Commission probably didn't have a semi-literate high school drop out write the document.

And where is that follow up about that amazing swedish mayor you posted as a example ?  Did the refugees complaining about inhumane living conditions kinda counter his hero status ?

I'm sorry, I am not clicking a link to a racist website.

I bet Palestinians are stoked on your holiday exploits.

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #472 on: March 15, 2016, 03:53:44 PM »
You yourself warned other posters about your lack of intelligence and education as handicap in participating in the discussion, no one asked you to do that. And then you went on to support that claim with your other posts in this thread.

Saying you are not the smartest person / smartest person in the world does not mean you are not smart / stupid . Its simply stating that there are many smarter people . It was a statement to be humble and be friendly and ask for a explanation

Are you the smartest person ? what % are you Alan ? 10% of the world ? After posting that Graph before Id question if you took math since simple addition of numbers proved Syrian were NOT the majority

Spanish and Advanced math has no relevance in a discussion about the refugee situation

You keep brining up facts that Im not the smartest , That Im a highschool drop out , That Im racist and facist . Thats the worst strategy in a debate or discussion  Ive seen in a long time . Its not even on topic

Only worse is the threats of violence and rape threats from Tufty .  

It proves that a number of governments find the refugees' countries of origin unsafe, and are giving them asylum based on that fact. Just because you're racist and don't like these policies does not make them any less real

So the EU needs to take refugees from every country the Canadian government deems unsafe ? The link to the guardian showed there was only about 11 countries deemed safe

Is Canada taking in refugees from all the countries that they dont deem safe ?

The whole world needs to be refugees and come to the EU then

, the list in my attachment isn't worded exactly like that, but then the European Commission probably didn't have a semi-literate high school drop out write the document.

You are right nowhere in that document does it state that

I still need that official list from the EU and UN of countries recognized as official War Refugees

Yet again you try to bring up my education ... WEASEL

I'm sorry, I am not clicking a link to a racist website.

what makes it racist ?why would you assume its racist when you wont even click it ?

bet Palestinians are stoked on your holiday exploits.

You know I dont really care about what Palestinians thing of my holiday destinations

Everybody should notice Alan totally ignoring the 3 news articles about Iraqis returning home to Iraq . I thought they were fleeing for their lives Alan ?  why would they jump on a flight and go back to Iraq and face certain death ?

Or did you not reply cause the NY Times is now a racist media outlet ?

essal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #473 on: March 15, 2016, 08:15:47 PM »
Monty: This is for Canada: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/refugees/welcome/index.asp?wbdisable=true
(that's a government site in case you didn't see that)
Before you go on bitching about 30k ain't nothing compared to 300k, you're right. But it also way easier to travel by land without any papers than it is to fly across the Atlantic ocean. These people can't just get a visitor visa and fill out an ETA online and fly here.. Just in case you don't bother looking at that site, most of these are currently in Lebanon and Jordan in refugee camps- because it's too dangerous to hang out in Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan or any other country.

The way you argue about conflict zones and warzones make it so fucking clear that you have 0 empathy and that you indeed live inside of a pink bubble. What that means is that you have a real hard time visioning what it's like in the places where these refugees come from, and what they have experienced. Just because you have 1 friend who vacations in Afghanistan doesn't change the fact that the country has been fucked since the early 80s with conflicts and war. Just because they have an elected President doesn't change anything (and it just makes it clear that you have 0 idea of what Afghanistan is like)...
The reason why you are like this is most likely because you are because you grew up in Sweden where things like absolute poverty and war doesn't exist, which is what makes you entitled, just like the rest of us who grew up in modern times in Scandinavia. Only difference is that some of us have empathy which is why we have different stances on this whole mess and accept that refugees need our help, often in our countries. We already tried the war-route, we tried the advisory-route and it just doesn't fucking fix anything.
I'd go as far as saying that this article explains your personality (without having met you, and it's just my assumption based on how you write here): https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/stop-walking-eggshells/201201/lack-empathy-the-most-telling-narcissistic-trait

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #474 on: March 15, 2016, 09:29:39 PM »
essal

Before you go on bitching about 30k ain't nothing compared to 300k, you're right.

Canada can take as little or as much refugees as they want . I got family in Canada but I cant say Im connected to Canada in a way where I should dictate how many refugees they should take on

The way you argue about conflict zones and warzones make it so fucking clear that you have 0 empathy and that you indeed live inside of a pink bubble. What that means is that you have a real hard time visioning what it's like in the places where these refugees come from, and what they have experienced

Oh and the rest of SLAP who havent lived in a war zone can ? . Im sure we have some guys who have , and some ex / current soldiers who can . But lets not lecture me on how I cant imagine their situation when you can not do it either

Just because you have 1 friend who vacations in Afghanistan doesn't change the fact that the country has been fucked since the early 80s with conflicts and war. Just because they have an elected President doesn't change anything (and it just makes it clear that you have 0 idea of what Afghanistan is like)...

I prob know alot more about Afghanistan since Ive had a close friend who lived there , I read books about it and watched countless documentaries . The fact is its a shit country , and its been a shit country since the days of Alexander the great . It might always be a shit
country . 

But there are over 30 Million people living in Afghanistan How many should we take into europe ? Even if we wiped out ISIS and the taliban you still have warlords , you still have criminals and you still have new terrorist cells forming

Look at Honduras . 8 Million people and it has the highest murder rate in the world . Poverty is also high . How is Honduras different from
Afghanistan ?  just switch the taliban / ISIS to drug gangs .  How many from Honduras should leave and come to Europe ?

With all the conflicts and War in the world . Like the news article said maybe only 11 countries right now have no conflict going on
That means Millions , Billions of people are effected by conflicts .  How many billion should Europe take in ?

Look at Africa , All the wars and conflicts they have had over the years . How many % of the population of Africa should the EU take in ?
Its obvius they have wars , refugees , child soldiers , poverty , starvation .  So give me a number of how many of the millions of suffering
in Africa the EU and Sweden should take in

Nigeria has almost 200 million people living there . Countless civil wars , war lords , poverty . Ill just assume people are starving and dont have jobs and money . They also have problems with Muslim terror groups

Id say 100% of the people would have a better life in the EU or lets say Canada .  How many should we take ?

Only difference is that some of us have empathy which is why we have different stances on this whole mess and accept that refugees need our help, often in our countries. We already tried the war-route, we tried the advisory-route and it just doesn't fucking fix anything.

The only difference is that I look at the numbers , the money , the housing , the job market , the education . While most you guys keep saying that we have to save them .

I say we have to limit the numbers because of the money , the housing , the job market , the education and integration  And you guys call me Racist , Fascist , Nazi and many other things

Im looking at things objectively . Im looking at it as a boat that only has room for 50 people . and there are 1000s in the water . It would be great if we could save all , But the boat that is the EU is already sinking . I understand why you want to save all of them

But somebody has to be the realist and tell you we cant save them all

I dont understand the logic behind that because I want to help them in Syria instead of in Europe that Im a narcissist ?

I think its even weirder that all of you guys are just saying to let them come without not looking at the numbers .  How many homes
do we need ? , how much money will it cost?  , where will they go to school ? , how much is it costing our healthcare ?  , where will all these
people work ? , when will they return home?  .

And one of the most important question  Who are these people ?

Eric ricks

« Reply #475 on: March 15, 2016, 10:05:49 PM »
Monte, just let it go.

You live there and i trust your word.

But you dont have to defend yourself constantly.

Its not worth it.

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #476 on: March 16, 2016, 06:25:48 AM »
The problem is that Monty's attempts at trolling are not dissimilar to his real views. I mean, trolling is usually dumb, but when dumb people do it. Oh, boy...

On topic, for perspective:

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #477 on: March 16, 2016, 08:36:03 AM »
Wow Alan , more propaganda and fake statistics

Over one million sea arrivals reach Europe in 2015

http://www.unhcr.org/5683d0b56.html

Thats just 2015 , Sweden alone took in about 200 000 in 2015 and as for germany

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/dec/08/germany-on-course-to-accept-one-million-refugees-in-2015

Just Sweden and Germany have taken together more then 1 million Refugees  . Now add up 2016 and every damn year before that .

Theres also a huge difference in being a refugee in Lebanon and Sweden . In Sweden you get benefits , housing , food , work programs , free school and tons of other things to make you adjust and try to integrate you into sweden . What do you get in Lebanon ?  I can guarantee you its not even close to how you get treated like in sweden

Seems super smart Alan has a problem with math . I have a skype account if you want to pay me for lessons

Did you finish high school ?  posting random JPGs , where is the source on that JPG ?? did you draw it yourself ?

You complain that my news sites are biased and racist , yet "
"  wtf kind of source is that

Atleast my sources are real . Get back to me about the Skype math lessons , first one is free
« Last Edit: March 16, 2016, 08:47:42 AM by Monty Burns »

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #478 on: March 16, 2016, 02:40:03 PM »
just a little heads up out of germany(we took so many refugees people are like umad?)

-apparently, a syrian refugee is opening up a dinner place next to my work!

"tehy took urr juuuuuuuhhbz!!11!"

-more muslim looking beggars(but it's hard to say, i mean there's a grandma sitting on every corner over here so...)

-families with lots of baggage and no helpful language skills lost in public transportation COULD be syrians?

-a lot of the, let's say mixed germans i work along with are actually not for taking in all the
refugees, despite them sometimes being offsprings of refugees themselves. they also mostly say
it's still better to take them up then to send them back to die, tho.

-the new far right party in germany, afd, got a lot of votes in sundays landeswahlen(state elections).
it's ridiculuous since not only they cater to the poor, if the working class would read their program, they might(?)
see that they will get screwed over by their flat-tax proposition. also, some of these nutcases talk openly
about a dark haired invasion and their serious fear that blonde germans will die out in 50 years.
this concerns me, as a brunette i enjoy all colors of hair with almost equal love, hate to see the blondes go, really hope
they get a grip on that gene for future creation of blonde prototypes.

-i haven't seen any rapy groups of men yet. i've seen a weird couple on the bus where the male fits the description
and was super pushy, but his hippie girlfriend was actually digging his groping a lot, it was weird... 
this brought up a personal dilemma. the anti-racist in me resents the idea that this dude could be a refugee, the anti-sexist
me thinks he's a disgusting groper. the cynical me thinks fuck them both, fuck her for enjoying that pitiful shit and fuck her
disgusting boyfriend asshole.

-living in a pretty large city that took a lot of refugees, i must come to think that most refugees are still in camps, or they blend in rather well.
but again there have been lots of muslims here for years without much trouble(except for the alleged 9/11 hijackers, one of them was working part time in this falafel place near my place. falafel's actually excellent there, really heard about the dude working there afterwards).

so basically from my perspective nothing really changed. i live in a big city, i see crazy shit going down. sometimes the people involved look like this, act like that... it's been like this since i can think. but i know the knitty gritty part goes down in other places, in camps
and gym halls where people of different backgrounds and beliefs are seperated by fences and such, it goes down in greece and turkey. i'm actually not affected by this, at all, on a personal level.

if anything the government does a pretty good job of keeping things as normal as possible and despite the gain in votes for the afd the elections also showed that the majority is actually against anything afd would do, like shooting illegal immigrants at the border. a major problem seems to be that the government doesnt want to make any debt at this point, although it seems inevitable.

no matter if the refugees that are already here will be flown out of the country at some point in the future, or if we close borders completely, all of this will cost money that could be spend on a emergency program that contains of not only finding a (temporary) housing solution, but primarily education opportunities for the children.

one of the most important parts is that the kids get occupied and access to education. if they stay here for longer without it and leave, this time in their lives was wasted and they are not much better equipped to solve their home countries problems. if they stay permanently, we have a generation of children and youths that skipped school a few years at worst and are hardly educated enough to find work later on. integrating the kids first and foremost is also the fastest way to accomodate future generations to our cool western lifestyles.

of course, this is really difficult to achieve at this point. a large number of refugees is still moving entering mainland or moving about. every country that closes its borders actually creates a "problem" for the country next to it because it has to deal with the refugees now. germany right now does a fine job of closing borders via its neighboring countries, so we don't actually have to. also, it has been discussed in this country for at least twenty years now that we need new laws concerning migration and to make a plan for integrating migrants with foreign cultural backgrounds. this was always opposed to by merkels party. it was actually the left that were pushing for laws concerning migration and to have education and housing in place in case something like this happened. conservatives have always denied that a mass migration like this can happen, but when it happens, it does apparently. because of this denial many countries are almost forced to act reactionary now instead of a more measured and practical approach. sure locking yourself in is practical too in a way but it doesnt solve
the problems or magically makes the war and the refugees go away.

Tufty

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -26
« Reply #479 on: March 19, 2016, 12:11:55 PM »
https://thenextrecession.wordpress.com/2016/03/07/imperialism-and-super-exploitation/

"Also, Smith stresses the suppression of international mobility of labour by the North in contributing to this, as we see only too well in the current migration crisis in Europe."

Well if TL;DR the multinationals have been profiting more and more on very cheap labour (below labour power) because of the abundance of workers in terrible condition in "emerging economies". If they try to immigrate to West (or North as it is mentioned in the article) they just spoil the plan of western multinational corporations as there will be a shortage of people to super-exploit. That's why immigrants are not encouraged to immigrate.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2016, 12:28:59 PM by Tufty »