Author Topic: Outlawing the N-bomb  (Read 7138 times)

CigaretteBeer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -392
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
Re: Outlawing the N-bomb
« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2007, 02:32:04 PM »
People should be allowed to say whatever is on their mind. Even if it is ignorant and wrong. "If we don’t believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don’t believe in it at all." Noam Chomsky.
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

Meth and Hookers

• Rep: 12
  • caveman?
« Reply #31 on: January 27, 2007, 02:38:28 PM »
if they really wanted to make the word meaningless they should just let everybody use it and not be offended by it
nearly every time I see a possum it's in dead form.

ymhy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2007, 02:39:11 PM »
People should be allowed to say whatever is on their mind. Even if it is ignorant and wrong. "If we don’t believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don’t believe in it at all." Noam Chomsky.
^yep.

making words illegal is about the stupidest thing i've ever fucking heard.  fuck all you tolerance nazis and your ridiculous, often contradictory perceptions of the free world.  

and yes vegan, that means fuck you

ymhy

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #33 on: January 27, 2007, 02:40:33 PM »
lets all start a movement to outlaw the words fat, ugly, stupid, and matter of fact, how about we just outlaw anything that's fundamentally negative in nature

biggums mcgee

« Reply #34 on: January 27, 2007, 04:06:28 PM »
so are you saying we should kill you?

fuckingvegan

« Reply #35 on: January 27, 2007, 04:27:03 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
^yep.

making words illegal is about the stupidest thing i've ever fucking heard.  fuck all you tolerance nazis and your ridiculous, often contradictory perceptions of the free world. 

Anytime you want to visit Portland let me know, I got a tire iron with your name written on it you inbreed redneck fuck.

fuckingvegan

« Reply #36 on: January 27, 2007, 04:27:26 PM »
so are you saying we should kill you?

ha ha

DrNewton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -169
« Reply #37 on: January 27, 2007, 04:37:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
^yep.

making words illegal is about the stupidest thing i've ever fucking heard.  fuck all you tolerance nazis and your ridiculous, often contradictory perceptions of the free world. 

[close]

Anytime you want to visit Portland let me know, I got a tire iron with your name written on it you inbreed redneck fuck.

AHAHA, I bet that guy could kick your ass, tire iron and all.
One of my favorite lines is the one of spiked meth drnewton does off of lou pearlmans viarga and toddler-blood induced erection that finally puts that bitch 6 feet deep.

RudySucks

• Rep: 28
« Reply #38 on: January 27, 2007, 04:55:17 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
^yep.

[close]

how is it that in your regular brain you can get so upset about people using the n word and still call someone an inbred redneck fuck and joke about beating them with a tire iron. i hate everything you've ever said.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2007, 04:57:27 PM by RudySucks »

fuckingvegan

« Reply #39 on: January 27, 2007, 04:57:04 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
^yep.

[close]

[close]

how is it that in your regular brain you can get so upset about people using a word and still joke about beating someone with a tire iron. i hate everything you've ever said.

Me wanting to beat his ass has nothing to do with this thread, he is a just a mark ass bitch who has an ass whooping coming his way.  And he is a redneck and inbreed so it isn't an insult to call him what he is.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2007, 04:58:36 PM by fuckingvegan »

fuckingvegan

« Reply #40 on: January 27, 2007, 04:57:57 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
^yep.

[close]

[close]

As long as his bum knee holds up I am sure he will have a fighting chance. But I am sure like most cowards he would just pull a gun, he is a weak ass red neck after all.

jrock

« Reply #41 on: January 27, 2007, 07:11:27 PM »
calling someone a redneck is kind of just as bad as calling someone a nigger.  it is more accepted, but the intent is the same...

ymhy

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #42 on: January 27, 2007, 07:53:16 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
^yep.

[close]

you'd fucking need it too, you sorry ass bastard

ymhy

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #43 on: January 27, 2007, 07:55:09 PM »
but as always, you come through to show how contradictory and worthless your whole existence is for anybody who's not stupid enough to see it. 

ymhy

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #44 on: January 27, 2007, 08:07:16 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
^yep.

[close]

[close]

[close]

As long as his bum knee holds up I am sure he will have a fighting chance. But I am sure like most cowards he would just pull a gun, he is a weak ass red neck after all.

this is maybe the most ridiculous thing anybody has ever said on this messageboard, on so many levesl

somekid

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -57
« Reply #45 on: January 27, 2007, 08:10:09 PM »
though the use of the n-bomb is undeniably offensive, freedom of speech, by its very definition, can have NO limits.
thats why its called "freedom" of speech.
duh.

MAGIK INC GROUPIE

« Reply #46 on: January 27, 2007, 08:10:52 PM »

DrNewton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -169
« Reply #47 on: January 27, 2007, 08:32:01 PM »
Vegan, can you post about beating me with a blunt object too? I need a signature.
One of my favorite lines is the one of spiked meth drnewton does off of lou pearlmans viarga and toddler-blood induced erection that finally puts that bitch 6 feet deep.

MAGIK INC GROUPIE

« Reply #48 on: January 27, 2007, 08:34:08 PM »
In wrestling it's called a foreign object.

Very entertaining guys, keep it up! You guys owe me for the magik vs guille posts.

fuckingvegan

« Reply #49 on: January 27, 2007, 09:17:39 PM »
Vegan, can you post about beating me with a blunt object too? I need a signature.

I don't know who you are.

fuckingvegan

« Reply #50 on: January 27, 2007, 09:18:35 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
^yep.

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

this is maybe the most ridiculous thing anybody has ever said on this messageboard, on so many levesl

Goddamn dude you really are dumb.

sheffledge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
« Reply #51 on: January 28, 2007, 02:09:53 AM »
slow ya'll roll crakkkas

you are all thinkin way too much about this shit

this is what most of us negros and niggas is thinkin right now

"these niggas is crazy"

then bust out laughin

however

some negros hate that word something stupid

and will smakkk the shit outta you

nigga or not

this is reniggaluous

ymhy

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #52 on: January 28, 2007, 05:50:45 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
^yep.

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Goddamn dude you really are dumb.

that's all you got to say?  what a fucking chump you are

i honestly don't see how anybody can respect a fucking thing you say

ymhy

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #53 on: January 28, 2007, 06:02:03 AM »
slow ya'll roll crakkkas

"these niggas is crazy"

then bust out laughin

however

nigga or not

this is reniggaluous

no, there's nothing to think about

number one, veganfaggot isnt even a black man, yet in typical fashion, those who are completely unaffected by a certain issue tend to have the strongest and/or most extreme viewpoints concerning the matter (ex., white republican senators from my area of the country who seek to make abortions illegal).  this fucking homo wants to make a word illegal because it's "hatespeech".  fucking tolerance nazi, i hate you so much because your whole life is so worthless and ridiculous.

and number two, you're right sheffledge, saying the n-bomb should get you smacked, not fined or imprisoned

ordinarily i wouldn't even get involved here, but this guy is such a clueless, degenerate piece of fucking hypocritical hippie liberal filth, the whole concept here is just fucking mindblowing to me.  really i'd love to just punch you right in your fucking mouth vegan.

hahaha, but then i'd probably call him a faggot and he'd be able to pull that "hatespeech" bullshit and have me charged with a hate crime for beating up a gay man. 

fuckingvegan

« Reply #54 on: January 28, 2007, 07:24:05 AM »
Greg,
Once again speaking about stuff you don't even know. You are right I am not a "black man" but did you know that I raised with a black step dad? Bet you didn't know that, second that my younger sister is bi-racial, and my step family whom I was very close to growing up is you guessed it black, so for you to say that this shit didn't affect me is wrong.
Until I was in 5th grade I was one of about 25 "white" (not to insult my great-grandmother who was Cherokee, but white is what idiots like you throw on people).
my 5th grade year my town decided to bus my neighborhood to a mostly white school then I was around mostly white people some I would have to fight because as they would say "your mom is a nigger lover" or that my sister was a "nigger" you get the picture.
And here is another funny tidbit for your uneducated self, people thought I looked Asian as a child and in my small backwards ass town I grew up in. I have natural black hair and almond shaped eyes, so when not being harassed by people like you for having a "nigger" as a step dad, I was being called chink because people thought I was "Chinese", I am sure you know the type that refer to all Asian people as Chinese and don't understand why a Asian girl doesn't like being called "China Doll", hell I would be willing to bet that is/was you.
Oh and when I started skateboarding it was the first time in my life where most of my friends went from being black to white, and my first taste of being around people with so much money they could buy whatever they wanted, not surprising a lot of those people where spoiled rotten people, who couldn't understand how I grew up (as referenced in another thread on welfare). Also a lot of my girlfriends parents wouldn't bring their daughters over to visit where I lived because you guessed it I lived in a "black" neighborhood.
So now that you have a taste of your own shoe pull it out of your fucking mouth and understand that not everyone grew up "normal" and that yes words like "nigger", "chink", "faggot", do mean something and are hurtful and useless words that shouldn't ever be used except to describe situations like I just did.
Now I know that you will come up with some witty response to what I just said and you can threaten to punch me in the face all you want, but I am a better person on my worse day then you will ever be on your best.

loophole

« Reply #55 on: January 28, 2007, 07:26:49 AM »
i can't wait for newspeak
orwell might have been right, ey

fuckingvegan

« Reply #56 on: January 28, 2007, 07:27:40 AM »
i can't wait for newspeak
orwell might have been right, ey

Orwell was right on a lot of stuff.

fuckingvegan

« Reply #57 on: January 28, 2007, 07:30:56 AM »
I have thought a lot about the implications of outlawing a word, and I can see the mans point for trying this out, but if you read the article the pastor that talks about how with out education the outlawing it would be useless.
In this day and age I don't know one person who uses the word "nigger", I hear people saying "nigga" all the time. And if this one word is outlawed another will replace it. Still the word is useless and I a doubtful most of the people on here really use it, outside of YMHY when he attends his weekly KKK meetings.

biggums mcgee

« Reply #58 on: January 28, 2007, 07:40:57 AM »
Expand Quote
slow ya'll roll crakkkas

"these niggas is crazy"

then bust out laughin

however

nigga or not

this is reniggaluous
[close]

number one, veganfaggot isnt even a black man, yet in typical fashion, those who are completely unaffected by a certain issue tend to have the strongest and/or most extreme viewpoints concerning the matter (ex., white republican senators from my area of the country who seek to make abortions illegal).  this fucking homo wants to make a word illegal because it's "hatespeech".  fucking tolerance nazi, i hate you so much because your whole life is so worthless and ridiculous.

and number two, you're right sheffledge, saying the n-bomb should get you smacked, not fined or imprisoned

ordinarily i wouldn't even get involved here, but this guy is such a clueless, degenerate piece of fucking hypocritical hippie liberal filth, the whole concept here is just fucking mindblowing to me.  really i'd love to just punch you right in your fucking mouth vegan.

hahaha, but then i'd probably call him a faggot and he'd be able to pull that "hatespeech" bullshit and have me charged with a hate crime for beating up a gay man. 

by far the smartest thing you've ever said on here

fuckingvegan

« Reply #59 on: January 28, 2007, 07:42:30 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
slow ya'll roll crakkkas

"these niggas is crazy"

then bust out laughin

however

nigga or not

this is reniggaluous
[close]

[close]

by far the smartest thing you've ever said on here

except in the case he was referring to he is 100% completely wrong, which shouldn't come for much of a shock to anyone who has know him over the years.